• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote Wonder Red! - Wonder-Red's Last Stand?! Final Days of the Fighter Ballot

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
Btw guys, it's off-topic, but I did a thing. #Kamiya4Smash

Someone send this to his twitter so I don't get blocked.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I don't even think Pewdiepie knows about the Smash Ballot, or knows that The Wonderful 101 even exists.
Surprising to me that Markiplier reviewed the game, though I don't really watch his videos.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just threw up a little.:sick:

People will actually do this unfortunately
Well, PewDiePie knows about it at least, and I hope all those retweets know it's a joke.

For the record, though, if Pewds told who he was voting for over Twitter that character would be a shoo-in thanks to his insane popularity.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
OH, DEAR GOD! What has been happening here? I seem to have gotten alert about this thread, put it low on my priority list because I had other things to attend to, and forgotten about it altogether later on. In the meanwhile, this thread has exploded.
I LOVE IT! It's great to see so much support for Wonder-Red right now. With all of this booming popularity, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he made the cut this time. I'm so hyped right now! Of course, I voted for Wonder-Red in the ballot the first chance I got.
Also, reading back about the stuff about his moveset, I firmly believe that he should use all/a wide variety of the Unite Morphs. Yes, it's not canon, but neither is Ness and Lucas using PK Starstorm, among other moves that I forget. Plus, I feel like limiting his moveset to Unite Hand and the Wonderful Market Unite Morphs, while still varied and unique, isn't nearly as interesting as using several of the Unite Morphs. Several of the Unite Morphs have abilities that no other character has, let alone combined into one character. Plus, there's 12 Unite/Unify Morphs and 12 Custom Slots, so it's a perfect fit, as mine and @ Wintropy Wintropy movesets showed and took advantage of. I feel like using all of the Unite Morphs brings more variety and flavor into Red's playstyle. That's just my opinion, though. I see where those who want Red to exclusively use canon Unite Morphs are coming from, and while I disagree, I totally respect your opinion.
In regards to music, Jergingha - Planet Destruction Form or bust.

Last edited:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
We should schedule a Skype Group Call where we just Mass Vote for 4 straight hours. We need to really put out nose to grind stone and really make a move.

Last edited:

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
But each and every one has got the same thing to sayyyyyy!
UNITE MORPH!
Everybody submit their name!
UNITE VOTE!
We really want them in the game!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
My rather rough Wonder Red moveset. I decided to go for a moveset that mostly uses the Unite Hand and Unite items from the Wonder Mart. Plus a made up one.

Jab: Steps forward and jabs, then a gut punch, backfist and ending with a straight punch. (Similar to Viewtiful Joe's 4 hit punch combo, that Red actually does in the game.)

Forward Tilt: Does an overhead punch that hits the ground. It is also capable of spiking airborne foes.

Up Tilt: An uppercut with the Unite Hand.

Down Tilt: Does a sweep with the Unite Hand.

Dash Attack: The Wonderful Stinger - Dashes forward with the Unite Hand out.

Forward Smash: Unleashes a flurry of punches with the Unite Hand.

Up Smash: The Wonderful Rising - Does a rising into the air with the unite Hand.

Down Smash: Punches the ground with the Unite Hand, launching foes up.

Neutral Air: Wonderful Cyclone - Spins around with the Unite Hand out, it can also halt Red in the after 1 use.

Forward Air: Does a volleyball spike motion with the Unite Hand. Can also spike.

Back Air: A swinging backhand punch with the Unite Hand.

Up Air: A sweeping upward punch with the Unite Hand.

Down Air: A divekick that has a more diagonal angle. Slightly bounces off of shields.

Grab and Pummel: Grabs foes with the Unite Hand and squeezes them.

Forward Throw: Throws the opponent in a fastball motion with the Unite Hand.

Back Throw: Throws the opponent over his shoulder with the Unite Hand.

Up Throw: Sends foes upward like he’s flipping a coin with the Unite Hand.

Down Throw: Chucks the opponent like a bowling ball with the Unite Hand.

Forward and Back rolls: Unite Spring

Neutral B: Wonder Punch – When the special button is pressed, Red raises his hand and a red circle with temporary recruits will come running inside of it appears above him, revving up for a punch. He then charges forward with his fist. The more you press the special button, the bigger and stronger the hand becomes.

Custom B1: Wonder Flick – Red forms the Unite Hand and flicks the opponent away. It can also be used to destroy projectiles and does pushback to shields.

Custom B2: Jousting Wonder Punch – A much faster version of the move that has increased distance and goes through foes, but not as damaging.

Side B: Team Attack – Red performs a backfist that spins opponents, then he along with temporary recruits run straight at the opponent beating them up (complete with smoke effects) and launching them away. Is easily beaten by grabs.

Custom Side B1: Speed Formation – Red just does a much faster dash towards them and launches foes up.

Custom Side B2: Formation Charge – A charge version of the move. Again, no backfist but it does more damage depending on how much you charge.

Up B: Unite Glider – Red’s horizontal recovery, though you are able to gain more height by ascending and descending. Has no hitbox.

Custom Up B1: Unite Blade Glider – Has a hitbox at the front of the glider.

Custom Up B2: Unite Rocket – A purely chargeable, vertical recovery move that hits when ascending.

Down B: Unite Guts – Creates a blob of gelatin that bounces foes back and reflects projectiles.

Custom Down B1: Unite Spikes – Doesn't reflect projectiles but does actual damage to foes who physically attack it.

Custom Down B2: Unite Tombstone – Creates a massive tombstone that comes crashing down to the ground. It is capable of breaking shields and it also causes a little shockwave that does damage.

Final Smash: Wonderful Arrow - Red calls the Platinum Robo and creates a capital W out of Wonderful Ones to create the Wonderful symbol that fires a huge laser, dealing massive damage.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
My rather rough Wonder Red moveset. I decided to go for a moveset that mostly uses the Unite Hand and Unite items from the Wonder Mart. Plus a made up one.

Jab: Steps forward and jabs, then a gut punch, backfist and ending with a straight punch. (Similar to Viewtiful Joe's 4 hit punch combo, that Red actually does in the game.)

Forward Tilt: Does an overhead punch that hits the ground. It is also capable of spiking airborne foes.

Up Tilt: An uppercut with the Unite Hand.

Down Tilt: Does a sweep with the Unite Hand.

Dash Attack: The Wonderful Stinger - Dashes forward with the Unite Hand out.

Forward Smash: Unleashes a flurry of punches with the Unite Hand.

Up Smash: The Wonderful Rising - Does a rising into the air with the unite Hand.

Down Smash: Punches the ground with the Unite Hand, launching foes up.

Neutral Air: Wonderful Cyclone - Spins around with the Unite Hand out, it can also halt Red in the after 1 use.

Forward Air: Does a volleyball spike motion with the Unite Hand. Can also spike.

Back Air: A swinging backhand punch with the Unite Hand.

Up Air: A sweeping upward punch with the Unite Hand.

Down Air: A divekick that has a more diagonal angle. Slightly bounces off of shields.

Grab and Pummel: Grabs foes with the Unite Hand and squeezes them.

Forward Throw: Throws the opponent in a fastball motion with the Unite Hand.

Back Throw: Throws the opponent over his shoulder with the Unite Hand.

Up Throw: Sends foes upward like he’s flipping a coin with the Unite Hand.

Down Throw: Chucks the opponent like a bowling ball with the Unite Hand.

Forward and Back rolls: Unite Spring

Neutral B: Wonder Punch – When the special button is pressed, Red raises his hand and a red circle with temporary recruits will come running inside of it appears above him, revving up for a punch. He then charges forward with his fist. The more you press the special button, the bigger and stronger the hand becomes.

Custom B1: Wonder Flick – Red forms the Unite Hand and flicks the opponent away. It can also be used to destroy projectiles and does pushback to shields.

Custom B2: Jousting Wonder Punch – A much faster version of the move that has increased distance and goes through foes, but not as damaging.

Side B: Team Attack – Red performs a backfist that spins opponents, then he along with temporary recruits run straight at the opponent beating them up (complete with smoke effects) and launching them away. Is easily beaten by grabs.

Custom Side B1: Speed Formation – Red just does a much faster dash towards them and launches foes up.

Custom Side B2: Formation Charge – A charge version of the move. Again, no backfist but it does more damage depending on how much you charge.

Up B: Unite Glider – Red’s horizontal recovery, though you are able to gain more height by ascending and descending. Has no hitbox.

Custom Up B1: Unite Blade Glider – Has a hitbox at the front of the glider.

Custom Up B2: Unite Rocket – A purely chargeable, vertical recovery move that hits when ascending.

Down B: Unite Guts – Creates a blob of gelatin that bounces foes back and reflects projectiles.

Custom Down B1: Unite Spikes – Doesn't reflect projectiles but does actual damage to foes who physically attack it.

Custom Down B2: Unite Tombstone – Creates a massive tombstone that comes crashing down to the ground. It is capable of breaking shields and it also causes a little shockwave that does damage.

Final Smash: Wonderful Arrow - Red calls the Platinum Robo and creates a capital W out of Wonderful Ones to create the Wonderful symbol that fires a huge laser, dealing massive damage.
My jaw dropped upon seeing Wonder Flick.

I support this 101%!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Question for my fellow Wonderful Ones~

If Wonder Red appears, what would you like to see as an Assist Trophy?

Personally I think P-Star (scans a nearby opponent and temporarily makes them easier to damage and launch) or Platinum-Robo (flies to the top of the screen and launches Wonder Arrow through the center of the stage) would be great.

CrimsonSmasher

Smash Cadet
NNID
NintenJerry
3DS FC
3737-9960-0814

Personally I think P-Star (scans a nearby opponent and temporarily makes them easier to damage and launch) or Platinum-Robo (flies to the top of the screen and launches Wonder Arrow through the center of the stage) would be great.
Either Wonder Blue or Wonder Pink. Wonder Blue would go all out Kirby Final Smash whereas Wonder Pink would be a more aggressive Midna that instead of grabbing you swats you as hard and fast as possible.

Wonder poseman. one day ill stop using this as a joke every time

Vorken throwing his voomerang or using some of his other unique attacks. (I forget if it was a dragon or something else. kind of sort of locked him in one combo every time)

that or the original wonder red but I dont think the 3ds could handle hair of such quality.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace

Commander Nelson and Alice on the Virgin Victory fly to one side of the stage and fire a barrage of shots, like in the stages where you pilot it.

Top Bottom