• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm going to train against falco so ****ing hard that next time there's no way I'm losing to one again!!
Yay?

Nah for real, I know you can do it man.

Watch my matches with Linguini that I'm going to put up eventually. That should help out a whole lot.

I need Linguini practice lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yay?

Watch my matches with Linguini that I'm going to put up eventually. That should help out a whole lot.

Bah imo I was just playing not smart enough. I'm not sure what Linguini does against Falco that i don't do but I guess I'll find out.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
he has lambchops training. That's some intense falco training, imo.
vids are coming along slowly for me.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Two full days of training before Impact Clash! Thursday and Friday, all day from 2pm to midnight! $5 each day or $8 for both (If you prepost that you are attending, it will only cost you $3 a day or $6 for both days). We have a nice projector hooked up to one of the TVs to blow it up on the HUGE wall behind the DJ booth. Ten feet tall characters fighting it out on the wall where you can see the match from anywhere in the 4,000sq/ft tournament training room. Free Third Strike(PS2) tournament on Thursday night and free HDremix(PS3) tournament on Friday night. The winner of the 3s tourney will play me for a chance to win a rare factory sealed SFII Champion Edition for Genesis. I'm a complete noob on 3s, so if you win the tournament, you WILL go home with the game for sure, but it'll be just added fun to beat up on a noob like me. We'll have a prize for the HDremix tournament as well, but TBA. This is just for fun and for training before this weekends IC, so I hope most of you can attend and play with us. We will have various games running all day such as: 3s, HDremix, GG AC, TvC, Brawl, Melee, Tekken D.R., just to name a few. If you want to bring a fighting game to play with others that we might not have, you are more than welcome to bring them with you as well. We'll have 'Live DJ' music playing both days and food/drinks for sale.

We have a lock in on Friday, so if any of you want to stay for training until the morning of IC, we'll be open for play until 6am Saturday.

Venue: Waba Game
Address: 3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: 678-417-9222
Contact Person: Min

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Two full days of training before Impact Clash! Thursday and Friday, all day from 2pm to midnight! $5 each day or $8 for both (If you prepost that you are attending, it will only cost you $3 a day or $6 for both days). We have a nice projector hooked up to one of the TVs to blow it up on the HUGE wall behind the DJ booth. Ten feet tall characters fighting it out on the wall where you can see the match from anywhere in the 4,000sq/ft tournament training room. Free Third Strike(PS2) tournament on Thursday night and free HDremix(PS3) tournament on Friday night. The winner of the 3s tourney will play me for a chance to win a rare factory sealed SFII Champion Edition for Genesis. I'm a complete noob on 3s, so if you win the tournament, you WILL go home with the game for sure, but it'll be just added fun to beat up on a noob like me. We'll have a prize for the HDremix tournament as well, but TBA. This is just for fun and for training before this weekends IC, so I hope most of you can attend and play with us. We will have various games running all day such as: 3s, HDremix, GG AC, TvC, Brawl, Melee, Tekken D.R., just to name a few. If you want to bring a fighting game to play with others that we might not have, you are more than welcome to bring them with you as well. We'll have 'Live DJ' music playing both days and food/drinks for sale.

We have a lock in on Friday, so if any of you want to stay for training until the morning of IC, we'll be open for play until 6am Saturday.

Venue: Waba Game
Address: 3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: 678-417-9222
Contact Person: Min
Sounds amazing. I really wish I could make all of that.

Actually, The only way I can make this is if somebody can drive me back and forth from waba and impact clash.

Linguini

Smash Master
Yay?

Tell lozr im coming for him next time, gotta get my revengsies. :mad:
And i need to train up on how to fight sheik, I completely forgot how to fight her and it cost me badly.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Sounds amazing. I really wish I could make all of that.

Actually, The only way I can make this is if somebody can drive me back and forth from waba and impact clash.
When are you going to be up this way for impact clash? Will you be up in the ATL area on Thursday or Friday? Don't you have a car?

I'll see what I can do, if you need a ride up here and back.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Well for one, I don't even have a ride there lol. I'm hoping somebody else from FL wants to carpool, but thats looking unlikely.

So I really have no idea right now lol.
lol. ic.
well, let me know if you can make it up and if you still need a ride, I can most likely find you a ride. We have some people going to impact clash this weekend, so it shouldn't be a big problem finding a nice person to help you out.;)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Umm Waba/FullMetal are you going to post pools results or the Tio bracket image?

SleepyK

Min, can you send me the tio save files? I can put up the images and whatnot.

SleepyK

also guys, please stop PMing Dogy about the vids. I have them, and I've posted numerous times that they are moving slowly since my computers suck
DashDanceDan will also have lots of vids going up, but I'll have the ones on the live stream and big TV, as well as some others.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
videos of matches that were played at tournament?????????????????

Frames

DI
videos of matches that were played at shut the hell up about the god dam videos!!!!
dont worry vids will be up asap no need to worry im sure sleepyk and others are working very hard to get them up

also i wanna give a shoutout to whatever brand of camera that was that they used to take pictures of everyone they looked AMAZING if you havent checked them out they're on facebook

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
dont worry vids will be up asap no need to worry im sure sleepyk and others are working very hard to get them up

also i wanna give a shoutout to whatever brand of camera that was that they used to take pictures of everyone they looked AMAZING if you havent checked them out they're on facebook
Link for Lazy_Hats?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Evan thankyou for housing, sorry we were annoying sometimes.

Kage is a beast after a few rounds *wink* *wink*

Everyone else ty.

Ihavespaceballs sexy samus dude. Thanks for the advice/help.

Jeremy nice pick up on the mexican bill xD. FLAN mmMmmm so good.

FRAMES....best acting ever.

Me: So...? How is it?

Frames: Well...not too good....(takes a quick spoon full)...yup, its alright (another spoon full)

It took alot to take you off myt ****in FLan xD

Good **** Juan on beasting Darkrain in a manly way.

Every please cheer for someone whos in grand finals especially if there from your zone.

Next time COllin...next time =). Elam next time as well.

Emillio shape up.

BIG PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIIIIIIIIIIIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....please xD xD xD dude awasome

DENNIS!!!! *he whispers* xD

:Lamugi: "He does whisper!!!"

Rockcrock: "Who told you that..." xD lolololooololol

Dop, an everyone, i luv yous.

Oh an to Tope an his car, I know yall took Green Marios stuff, so the next time I see yall if you dont have some to give ill handle yall personally...aint cool to steal.

oh an Doggy, you loud an lovable man xD. No quitting I promise!!!

Iouri...or whatever!@ xD You are a cool guy. Lol about brawl arguing, and Next time ima beat that monkey *** xD

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was shine blinded by that camera so much, yet I wasnt in a single picture.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Sleepy K: I just sent an e-mail with an attachment of the brackets. hopefully that's the entire file with pools and all.

Sorry everyone, my ignorance only allowed me to post the results. That's all I knew how to do, idk how to post the brackets and pools. But Sleepy's got the power and knowledge to post this **** right. Yeah John!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
GET ***** EVERYONE 'CUZ IT'S TIME FOR SMOOTH CRIMINAL'S TO4 SHOUT-OUTS!

This tourney was ****ing amazing. Plain and simple.

WABA/Min/Succubus/Jesi: Not only was this one of the coolest places to ever host a tourney, but I consider it THE definitive gaming place for all of GA. Battle and Brew has nothing on you guys. I am really looking forward to the next Tipped Off.

Darkrain Junior (aka nes n00b, aka Ryan): Your Falcon is a ****ing beast, man. Seriously. I had the time of my life getting ***** by you in friendlies. "You can't escape...I told you!" Too good. We need to play even more at the next tourney.

Samus HATS: I already gave you a mini-shoutout in the LA thread. Next time we play, I'mma not hold back and just bring on the whuppin'. Good stuff, bro.

Col Bol: "They're talkin' **** about you on the stream, saying you're overrated and that you suck." I said this, hijacking the stream's chat while Isuyaru was off doing...something. You just looked at me, head cocked, like "ORLY?" Wish I had a camera for that. Good job on placing third, bro. I've seen a couple of your friendlies and I have to tell you that your Fox scares me. I wanna play you at some point.

Frames: Your Fox scares me too, Frames. lol. But seriously we gotta play more at the next one bro.

Cash Mooney: WTF. You were at that tourney? Lol. I want friendlies next time.

Desu: Hi Tim! Bye Tim!

Iori: It was great to hang out with you again. Seriously. We have to chill more at these tourneys. Maybe get in a couple of friendlies. Mostly chill, tho.

JMOAN: Yes, you are my mentor. lol. Probably one of my favorite Sheik players. Our rock-paper-scissors spiel should have been recorded.

DOP: I did not know what the hell I was doing against Peach. Good **** for beating me down, though.

Darkrain: You are as amazing as everyone says you are. Good **** on placing first. Make sure you put our first match in pools in a combo video. You ***** the bejeezus out of me. lol

IHSB: Thank you for the Samus advice, Jack. Hopefully I can play you more at the next tourney without having to wilt under the withering stare of...

Dark Sonic: ...this man right here. Lol. Yes, I'm a scrubby Sheik player. Props to you introducing me to Brawl + man. That **** is really fun.

PolMex: Don't listen to me when I give advice next time, bro. Seriously. Hope to see more of you.

Teh Umby: Dude, I had the time of my life playing you in friendlies. Seriously. We gotta hang out more at these tourneys. Make sure you bring Andre along too.

Moogle: Kupo? GGs, man. Your Sheik >>>>>>> Mine.

GA Wes: >_> I didn't do that bad. I swear. Although I get the feeling you were sandbagging against me hard. But I had fun playing your Falcon.

Tope: Sexy beard is sexy.

Dr. Pee Pee and Lozr: While I didn't get to play you guys in any way, I did want to congratulate ya'll on your team win. Good ****.

D'oh: D'oh!

PikaChad: >_> Pika fail. I want a piece of the little yellow rat when I see 'im again.

HyperDragon: Didn't see much of you. Saaaaaad faaaace.

Myztec: Didn't see much of you, either. Triple Falcon U-air saaaaad faaaace.

XiF: Why didn't I talk to you more or at least play you in some friendlies? Lol

PB&J: *silent nod.*

Marty: Roy is the greatest. Lol. Happy Belated B-day, man. Hope you enjoyed your cash-ola.

Tom: >__> I didn't see much of you either. Dammit, Tom.

Virgil: The thunder also said that I didn't even say a word to you. Not cool.

Mars: >__> I was everywhere at that tourney, as far as attention goes. Sorry, bro. But it was really cool seeing you again.

Lamugi: I hope to see you at your bi-weeklies, sir.

Alpha: ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA. Thanks for the warm-up, sir. And the answer to like, the one question I asked you.

Dogy: You didn't glare at me this time. My *** is still sore from the Kirby ****, tho'. We need to play more.

Datman: >__< Falco. Ugh. We gotta play more though.

NELO: Not playing on FD against you again. Not if I can help it. lol

Hungrybox: Resting shenanigans ftl, sir. But good **** on your placement at the tourney too. You're a cool guy.

And to anybody else I missed...sorry. My brain's frazzled.

I FORGOT:

Fullmetal: Great job on the TO'ing, sir. We gotta MM again at a GA tourney. Keep the tradition alive.

SleepyK: Suave Sleepy is suave. I need to talk to you more.

AGAIN:

J00T: I had a blast playing you in friendlies, too. <3 NYAH!

Smooth Criminal

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good **** to my son colbol truuuuuuuu. repping TNT crew whattttt.

Hungrybox my adopted son.

and DR.PeePee, just because he's apart of the best crew ever, bro love. and cuz his name is amazing.

truuuuuuuuuu.

Top Bottom