• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

j00t

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Moogle: Thanks for the drive home. You're a really awesome person. <3

NES n00b: Thanks for teaming with a noob like me. I promise not to cause us to lose next time :3

GA Peach: Majist was right, you are AWESOME. It was great to finally meet you, and I hope we can hang out more next time.

LoZR: After watching you play in brackets, I kind of feel like you sandbagged me in pools. :p Anyways, it was great playing a set with you. It was very entertaining to talk to such a lighthearted guy during a match. Hope to do it again. :D

Green Mario: Jeez, you are amazing. >_>; Our pools match was fun dude. Hope to play you again sometime.

Hungrybox: That was a great Jiggs vs. GnW set we played, haha. Had a lot of fun.

Ihavespaceballs: We didn't get to play too much, but the couple of games we did get to play were great. Your Samus is still amazingly hot.

Iori/Chad: You guys are just wonderful. Will you play some games with me next time? :D

DP: Thanks for the friendlies. Your Mario is quite amazing.

Smooth Criminal: Had a great time playing friendlies with you. Just be extra gay with Sheik and you win. :p

This was the best tournament I have ever attended. I definitely plan to come out to more tournies like these. Had fun everyone!

Top Bottom