• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
it's true. even mango thinks so.
I think mango got lucky at pound 3 the exact same way hungrybox did at TO4.

see what I did there?

No seriously, mango barely won all the previous sets before m2k like 2-1 last stock high percent often times in some whack *** way.

But he won, so it doesn't eff'n matter.

I think hungry box beat alot of people because he makes them nervous. Jiggs does that. I know thats what happened to me.

But in the end the results say everything.

Unless you john like me and point out how I got knocked out by 1st and 2nd place.

=P

PB&J

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

First i would like to thank god for getting everyone here and back safely in one peice

Fullmetal-thanks for hosting a tourny even though we didnt get to do crews..it was great

PhatGamer-your are cool in my book we need to hang out more

Darkrain-ill get my revenge one day ur a beast thanks for coming

Dmac-it is always good seeing u man..ill come to a jansas tourny in the future..or ill see u at genesis

Jesi-i watched u **** people with ur peach it was fun to watch..make me a icy plushi please

Doh-thanks for coming and bringing some texans with u..its always a pleasure

Kage-wwwwwwweeeeeeeeessssstttttt coast di..u had me rollin the whole tourny and it was fun getting team freindlies with u at my apt...freedom combo..where is the rest of canada..where are u at..lol

Lozr-catfish..i always love watching u play man ..congrats on winning teams..we need to organize that southern melee circuit soon

Dr. peepee-it was good finally seeing u play man..your pretty good we need to play in the future..congrats on wining teams

Tope-your beard is top teir..and it is always good seeing u man..congrats on second in teams it was close

Cyrain-the anime clan leader..lol..we need to play more man..good stuff coming

everlasting yayuazz-im glad u finally took that gay shirt off..it was reall gay..and y did u leave my house 6:00 this morning ..your so random

ali-iraq son where u at..ive finally learned how to moonwalk..its always a pleasure

rrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooocccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk cccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooockkkk- stop sandbagging us and stop 4 stocking me when u want too..ur too good..ill come to florida soon

Raistlin-u ***** me in pools thanks for coming man..ill come to florida soon son

dark sonic-****** my scrub fox in pools..nana is angry..she will get u back son..thanks for coming

dop-Aladdin where u at..best rapper in florida man..i need to send u my beats ill do it soon..pm me son

Frames-stop leaving early at tournies son..thanks for coming always a pleasure

Qdvs-ur too good..we finally played..next time ill sick nana on u

Linguini-looking like a member from the beatles..ur too good..go to hbox's tourny son

Colbol--the man who gave darkrain a christmas gift at the tourny..its always good hanging out with u..next time stay with me son

lambchops play along-the one who gave hbox fibe prestents that third match..u could of easily won..we need to shake off what ever u and me have son...oh and eggm is too good

Hungrybox-the lukiest man in vegas even though i dont beleive in luck..good stuff getting second and third son..next time stay with me son..see u at ur tourny

The great Ca$h Mooney-the man with the zero to death on kage first match , looks like your stepping your game up..good stuff

Polmex's car- it was fun hanging out with u guys..ill come to fl soon

Nite-your a too good..we need to team one day son..u looked nevous vs marty's roy son..i think he is after you

Pikachad-bad edgeguards back to back looking like me son..it was cool watching u ****

Iori-we are one and one against my icy's son ill get u next time..post that vid up of us playing please..i heard one time that iori was playing pb&j and he was really nervous of his nana son..lol

nes noob-mvp of the tourny son..that come back was sick..come to ga soon

Hyper dragon.its always cool seeing you..i saw your luigi beasting somebody in pools

Ihavespaceballs-stop ****** with samus..ur too good

myztek..we could of teamed son my bad..maybe in the future son

alpha-i hate samus stop ****** me

Doggysamich-ur too funny..i mad the commentary wasnt recording..wish i knew that during the tourny because i could of recorded it

Gapeach-roy is our boy..best macth of the tourny vs nite

mike g-stop hating on melee son u know u had fun

soft-idk who u are wrong name

dashdancedan--thanks for teaming with me ..next time ill **** for real..

shag--its always good seeing u..come over some time scrub

omega-good games we had..come over with shag

green mario(bean)-yout di is almost as good as nana's son..come to impact clash this weekend buddy

xif-stop getting so angry its only a game-it wont kill u chump..lol

z-its always good seeing u..hopefully you will go to genesis

gawes-stop getting nervous against darkrain..he bleeds the same way we do..you still have it to..ur a beats..come over and play some smash with me

eugine-you and marty singing hyms in ihop is too pro..come over more chump

cornel-next time you will win the tourny..we are going to win teams this weekend so dont worry son

i probably forgot some people but everyone else thanks for coming and it was fun

god bless

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
wish I was able to make it.

... these pictures of Yay in that... that shirt and... compounded by the hats and...

well... that's south carolina for you... :D

good **** to everyone!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I think mango got lucky at pound 3 the exact same way hungrybox did at TO4.

see what I did there?

No seriously, mango barely won all the previous sets before m2k like 2-1 last stock high percent often times in some whack *** way.

But he won, so it doesn't eff'n matter.

I think hungry box beat alot of people because he makes them nervous. Jiggs does that. I know thats what happened to me.

But in the end the results say everything.

Unless you john like me and point out how I got knocked out by 1st and 2nd place.

=P
Doesnt winning closer matches

consistantly make u good? ^___^

and yea im not a fan of hungrybox

He bairs 2 much

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
Seeing the placeings make me happy.

Florida is good and I guess Darkrain is just better.

But, the MW still johns worse than any other region.

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
I'll prolly come to WATO5.

I've been thinking of trying to get Sparks and Sighrax(maybe Sly too) back into Melee.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mango and hbox are both good, they just have different playstyles. kinda comes from being on opposite sides of the country I'd think

Top Bottom