• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Next time I am hoping to bring my mediocre ganon to play all you guy ><

Good stuff I wish I was there. Iori, Chad, Nes Noob, and IHSB good stuff!! You Midsouth boys make me proud! <3

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Thanks for all the support guys, and thanks to everyone who came!
EXTRA thanks to Min and the Waba crew for helping me put this on, couldn't have done it without them.

Shoutouts to come later, I have a lot of them to do- lol

Renth

Smash Hero
Vids? Full results? Good stuff guys. I forgot this even happened I'm glad you guys did a live stream thats awesome for melee. Lol, hungry box got lucky I wasn't there. Good stuff to PP for getting 3rd with FALCO. FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Hbox >>>> You.

Renth

Smash Hero
*double post*

Keep up the good work floridahhh

Hbox you're getting so good.
RockCrock I honestly believe is the best melee player he just doesn't want anyone else to know it.
Col bol is too sick.
QDVS I've barely ever played but I love em.
Raistlin needs to stop getting mad.
Mooney is getting better.
I'm getting worse.

- My scrub *** wasn't even here. :( Gawd... yea... i'm moving back to FL whenever I get the chance.

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Singles tourney:
I didn't make it out of pools =(

But I 2-0'd a lot of Spacies and a Marth =3
Resulted in 5th seed with a total of 8 points as Link <3

Didn't do team tourney.

PS: I hate Jigglypuff >.>

KAGE! Awesome team casuals dude! Was so much fun teaming with you, WABA COMBO!

SHOUTOUTS!!!

Kage
DarkSonic
SaintsRage
Isu
NES Noob
Lambchops
Ihavespaceballs
Omega
Iori
Green Mario
GA Peach
Tope
Desu!

No shoutouts to Puff players D<

EDIT: Credits to Cash Mooney's improvement. He deserves a little recognition :laugh:

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
Ok Here It Goes

@Jmoan and Sinensis - Thanks for being my driving buddies it's a long trip from Kentucky to Duluth, GA but it was totally worth it. Driving back was intense because of sleepiness.

@Soft - Thanks for housing us, it led to some interesting times. Also talking with you at IHOP was so much fun.

@Iori - Thanks for the money match, your Bowser beat my jiggs wtf. Also sick Mewtwo as always, should have opened the can of Mewtwo more in singles.

@Pikachad - Those matches we had were fun but I wish we got to play more, watching your Pika on the big screen was awesome.

@Ihavespaceballs - Your samus is an inspiration, I've already started to use L for shielding instead of R to make wavedashing out easier and it's working so well. Hopefully by the next tourny i'll be able to give you a run for your money and surprise a few people.

@Bluezaft - Marth caught me by surprise in singles pools.... just sick

@Colbol - Why was my pool so hard lol, your fox is by far my favorite in the world, so slick and fast. Up throw to shine bair? wtf? That ain't falco. Seeing all my old FL buddies makes me want to move back so bad =(. Also ..... Do the neck thing.

@Darkrain - Playing you in doubles was hilarious. When it came down to you and me and you were a stock ahead against my jiggs and you slowly lean over to your teammate and say "I got this" I nearly **** myself lol.

@NES Noob - NEW BRAND OF PRINGLES - COMEBACK PRINGLES so f-ing sick that was by far my favorite part of the entire tournament. So amazing. Needs a vid all to itself. You must recover 2 - Nes Noob

@Isu - Thanks for being my teammate, it was a lot of fun. Sorry i kept wanting to counterpick Jungle Japes lol.

@Keta - THANKS FOR NOT COMING ****. That is all.

@Sleepy K - Dude thanks for everything you did for this tournament, it was so much fun. Sorry I'm not Korean. =(

@Dogy - Such awesome commentary, wish you let me do it more though I got like 5 seconds air time lol. I wish I got to play you more besides in doubles, love your Dr. Mario.

@Hungrybox - Watching you **** your way through the losers bracket was awesome. Dogy named your rest kills the Hunger Strike lol.

@Tope - Loved the way you gimped space animals, awesome shiek.

@Marty - Commentating your own match vs Nite.... so pro, i'll never forget that ( Second favorite part of the tourny )

@Samus Hats - Thanks for letting me borrow your hat and shades, for that brief moment I felt so Norcal Pro. Our matches were a lot of fun but I wish we got to play some more... Still can't believe I didn't beat you game 3 noooooooooooooo.

@Lambchops - Sick falco, always fun to watch you play, especially after the tourny when you were ****** Darkrain untill he went DK lol.

@Alpha Gundam - You've escaped me this time.... but next time you won't be so lucky MUA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

@Lozr and Dr PP - Great job in doubles, was a lot of fun getting to watch you guys work together and ****.

@Wah Bah - Great venue can't wait for TO5.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
GUAH!!

Fullmetal
: SUCCESS!! TO4 was amazing and you know it. Good job. I think the only way you could top it is if you had strippers at the next one (I mean, you've got the music and lights and a stage and all. XD)

Min: Thank you so much for making extra accommodations for us. Using the pingpong area is sooooooooo good. We really do appreciate everything. Thank you!

___

Alpha: *shakes head* I let chya down man. :( I wanna take another crack at Samus/Doc somewhere, I think I know how this team's supposed to work. AND WE WILL LAND MACH GUNDAM CANNON COMBOS!

___

Everlasting ****-In-Th~~err Yay
: Yo, good job tag teaming commentary. Now go teach that link how to fight a kirby. GUAH!

Renegade Marth (Eugenio, I dunno what we're calling you now): Always a pleasure, man. Always a pleasure.

GAPeach: The great historian. Good job reppin Roy! Sorry I dropped the ball on getting the Roy Bash for Cash going.

PB&J: Im sure somebody's DI is better than your Nana's.

TomnomnomnomasaurisNomingthingy: Regulating whereever you go. :D Nice to see you again man. Sorry I left you high and dry down there in Waycross.

Sleepyk and Isu(Ivysaur?): Thank you so much for setting up Ustream. Alot of people are talking about it. And thank you so much for letting me rant and rave like the ****** I am. It was toooooooo fuggin good!

___

Iori: M2's hitbox is a lie. Good job in brackets. Thanks for showing me some stuff, though. *shrugs* i guess i need to just get smarter. I owe you, man.

GreenMario: Beast like always. I gotta thank you for being so **** good with mario, people learn so much from you!

___

Darkrain: And the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And the hoooooooooome of the Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave! You better make sure Jesi has a good hotel!

Hungrybox: You deserve soooo much more credit than people will give you. It's one thing that you steamrolled so many people, but to do it with so many people going against you is ****ing amazing. THE HUNGER STRIKE!!! # (pound)

___

Kage: Mahface! *.* Brinstar is too strong!
Lambchops: So good at falco cause you're shooting LASERS! 400 LASERS!!!!!! XD
Colbol: Colin Ballin. Good job winning this week's allowance. I hope that's enough money to buy lunch for The American Dream.
Ihavespaceballs: Captain Jack in full effect. Good job man!
Pikachad: WITH THE THUNDER OF MERLIN!!!!! (Im Lupin)
Polmex: Man, I better not hear of you ever giving up fighting a doc again. Ever. :p
DP: My bad for not sitting down and giving somebody the Fresh Bowl O' Marios with you. We gotta do teams again sometime.
Alternate275: *jab*
Chaddd: Ow. :(
Martin: Very very very very very awesome camera. Those pics are amazing. I didnt realize I was so black! :D It's always nice to see you man.
Tope's Beard: Inspiration to sheik players everywhere. I want my beard to grow healthy and strong like your so I can tech chase spanimals just like you! :D
LoZR and Dr. PeePee: You two are chill as hell. Nice to finally meet you guys (LoZR i know i've met you before, but I didnt say a word to you that time >.>). I hope you guys enjoy the time at the creek! CATFISH!
Blaq (Blaque? Black?): I am a terrible terrible person. I said I would play you and I left without doing so. My bad :(.
Mike G: Stadium, Dream Land, Stadium, Dream Land. Worth it. Thanks for the games man! :D

___

*looks around* i think that's all i got

Cyrain

Smash Ace
@ Everyone at the tourney

@ Sova Sorry about the angry thing man, I just hated the whole pausing unexpectedly thing especially cause I was in my groove. lol I guess you couldn't **** me after all. XD

Bahaha, well first off my name is Cyrain, not SoVa. I just put in SoVa (Southern VA) as a tag cause my friends from there were watching. And it's fine. I usually just pause for my own amusement when I kill myself and when you are safely on the level. I wasn't trying to be gayz or anything haha. <333 Your Mewtwo is nasty though. Good ****.

Shoutouts later.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
@Samus Hats - Thanks for letting me borrow your hat and shades, for that brief moment I felt so Norcal Pro. Our matches were a lot of fun but I wish we got to play some more... Still can't believe I didn't beat you game 3 noooooooooooooo.
2 Close, my friend! Also, its not Norcal pro. Its New Orleans suave.

In The ZONE

Smash Cadet
Anyone know where I can see all the pictures that were taken at the tourny and or the non-match videos.... Also I really would like to see NES noobs recovery/comeback that **** was so New Orleans Suave.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Love to all.

Its always fun getting to see and chill with the smash community.

Im gonna have to practice up some more instead of playing halo so much :bee:

Hope everyone had a safe ride back and cant wait til another sweet tourney like this one

Handorin

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Colbol- Do that neck thang. Also, that fox is too good.

QDVS- You're a pretty chill dude. It was fun talking to you at the tournament. Hope we can play more matches sometime.

Frames- Nice meeting you. Our matches were pretty fun.

Fullmetal- Tournament was awsome. I cant wait till the next one. I wish you setup an "official" falcon challenge up on the big screen though.

Soft- Thanks for housing dude. I love that comic of Jiggs resting. LOL

Tom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom: Come back to Memphis more. Also, when we got back, we found a couple cats in the trees by DML's. Zero named one of them Tom cause it came up to us.

Zero- Good seeing you again, since you are always asleep. Remember: Look/Listen to the directions and dont look at the map and you wont get us lost in voodoo village. Also, Im mad at you for not stopping at Dominos. I want to try some of the pasta they are testing there. (Who knows when it will be released)

Tope's Beard: I know you're the real best behind the player.

Nite: I hope that bed was made comfortable, if you know what I mean.

Chad- I didnt steal your jacket.

Iori- This is your shoutout. Savor it.

Darkrain- Too good as always.

NesNoob- Stop being so bad at this game. (Amazing come back LOL). That was by far my favorite set. Why dont I play you more.

Marty- I love that commentary. ROFL

DarkSonic- That Brawl+ was actually FUN. Chad needs to get that up asap so we can play. Keep up the good work with that Sonic. He is an absolute beast. (Also, your Melee Marth is pretty good (gay) =P )

Everyone else: I wish I could have played matches with you. I always come away disappointed I didnt play more other state people.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@fullmetal: amazing tournament, thanks for the housing friday night, i really appreciate it. waking up to carmen sandiego is better than folgers in your cup, no homo.

@sleepyk: i love you, please marry me. we almost homo.

@frames: good to meet you bro!

@mike g: better to meet you! hahaha

@lozr: so its like two in the morning, friday night, at full metal's house. I'm pretty sure they didn't have to, but lozr and Ali shared a sleeping bag. Everyone is finally winding down for sleep, and it gets quiet. Then out of the silence I hear from the NC sleeping bag, "...ass to ass!" and then some strange shifting noise. laughter ensues. catfish too good. :)

@dr. pp: waffle house knows whats up. great to meet you man, see you in your home turf for a tournament soon, hopefully.

@ali: SHAZAM

@soft: sorry you couldnt come to the singles day, thanks for the last minute housing before singles.

@dogysamich: too loud. you did amazing in your pools, i had a great time watchi... KOBE...ng you play and hanging out again. I'll follow in your footsteps and move to real GA soon up in Athens, and then SEGA will be no more.

@everlasting gayhuzz: hopefully by now you've been able to take off that hannah montana shirt. hahaha. glad i got to spend some time with you and commentate, even if you were gunning for my neck the whole time. but thats ok, i'll just ban you and i'll feel better.

@colbol: seriously, do the neck thing. glad i was finally able to put a face to the name.

@lambchops: "you've been to florida?... was i there when you were there?... isn't my **** just so big...?" hahaha

@hungrybox: good job doing well in the tournament, nice to meet you.

@kage: the greatest ambassador from your country possible. great meeting you, amazing warrior spirit. make sure you know your fast paced money matches with darkrain were recorded and sleepyk will get them up.

@nite: you look better in my hat than i do :( but i will get over it with the help of your love.

@iori: strawberry sweetcake and the furious five. mewtwo distributed the purple all throughout this tournament, and the people want more.

@nesnoob: speaking of the people, give them the elbow. im sort of glad you forgot your hat, i would have been demolished in the hat match... good to see you

@pikachad: im so jealous that you got to see the neck thing... the only neck thing that i got so see what Tope's beard, which i'm pretty sure telepathically told me to kill myself, raw power.

@handorin: we made some money :D good to see you

@zero: what a surprise for me that you were able to come! always too good hanging out with you

@myz: great matches, i hadn't seen you in forever.

@ihavespaceballs: jack is my hero, i stood up for you on commentary when nobody (read: everlasting montana) was talking for you, and you showed them :D one day you will find a bracket full of falcos and live in prosperity in the land of milk and honey. until then, please make sure the government doesn't find your computer.

@marty: I would say good to see you again, but it was better to hear you again, especially your ridiculous commentary. I'm pretty sure you dated Nite's sister.

@alpha gundam: my donkey kong will have his revenge. bide your time. hahaha

@desu: your twilight princess is in another castle. LOL you will get it, thanks for not shooting me out of rage.

any body i missed, im sure i have a shoutout in my head for you, and you probably know what it would involve. but i love you all.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
It was in ninth grade. While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Diet Coke.

Me: It's allright.
Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it?

I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold.

Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my breasts?

So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm definitely going to get off. That's when it gets crazy.

She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her vajayjay with Diet Coke. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her vajayjay. I had seriously underestimated this vajayjay's liquid retention volume.

Girl: YOU LIKE DIET COKE?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME!

I was noticeably freaked me, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing.

Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

I don't know how she did it with 16-year-old voice, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and offer me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Diet Coke shot out of her vajayjay and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.

=(

Raistlin

Smash Lord
It was in ninth grade. While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Diet Coke.

Me: It's allright.
Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it?

I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold.

Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my breasts?

So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm definitely going to get off. That's when it gets crazy.

She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her vajayjay with Diet Coke. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her vajayjay. I had seriously underestimated this vajayjay's liquid retention volume.

Girl: YOU LIKE DIET COKE?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME!

I was noticeably freaked me, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing.

Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

I don't know how she did it with 16-year-old voice, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and offer me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Diet Coke shot out of her vajayjay and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.

=(
What.

The.

j00t

Smash Champion
Interrupt me if I sound like a jerk here, but did anyone get the recording of my Game & Watch vs. Hungrybox and/or Green Mario?

I don't believe it myself so I need proof for me and for others. >_>;

Shoutouts coming later :D

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I'll get to some shout outs eventually. I made a post earlier on pbj's account shouting out to hungry and darkrain and bluezaft real quick.

I did want to give a heartfelt shout out to Iori. Your shout out was so nice and I wanted to thank you for it. I was really impressed by your fox match with darkrain, it was mad close. Mewtwo... thats a different story.

Top Bottom