• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Drain is so pro.
Hungry is nasteh
Colbolt is so good
Lchops Where are you at O.o?

BTW: was the grand finals has been recorded yet?!

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to go so bad. I had to watch the laggy live matches on Ustream. It was hilarious listening to the commentary/crowd/reading everyone whining about how laggy the stream was. LONG LIVE MELEE!!!

And...Darkrain's DK is sexy.

PB&J

Smash Hero
lambchops got 5th he lost to colin 3rd match and hungy third match and hungry box was dying off the top and lamchops didnt grab the ledge and died first

kage lost to dr pp three times once in pools and twice in brackt but he still did pretty good..

S0FT

Smash Ace
Apparently some smashers randomly showed up at my house last night, even though I said I wasn't housing, woke up my sister, and I have no idea what ended up happening......

wow....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I fail, but shoutouts are in order regardless.

I guess I'll do this by area.

Darkrain: Gooood stuff winnin man. I wish I could've gotten to play you. Legends are hard to come by these days.

Kage: Please don't hate me bro. Brackets are dumb. <3 Canada.

Everlasting Yayuhz: You need to be at every tournament I'm at. So freakin funny AND good with Link. How do you do it????

DoH: I didn't get to play you, but I saw you playin mah bros some. Holdin it down for TX, good stuff.

Tope: Sexy *ss beard as always. "NC is still just a bunch of scrubs!" By far the worst thing you could've said there lol. Good matches in doubles and singles man. Our friendlies were hilarious. Sorry you were so tired though.

Cyrain: Teahc me how to get great hair, apparently it's a VA thing? Your Marth and Fox are too good; I loved our friendlies to death. Great doubles set man, and I definitely hope to see ya around.

Fullmetal: I know I told you like 3 times, but you're awesome for hosting this. Keep up the Marth sexiness. Oh and thanks for housing man.

Soft: I'm kinda glad we didn't have our rematch this tourney lol, but good stuff housing Catfish and not gettin mad when I used your grandmother's shower (my bad).

Chaddd: We never played! Boo. The doubles friendlies were really good though.

GA Wes: It was cool to meet you, even if we kinda...never said anything to each other. I like your Falcon man.

PB&J: You're a good bro. Thanks for talkin to me about different smashers and stuff and bein real chill with me. You'll have to get me an audience with Shiz sometime. =ppp

GA Peach: You're the man for goin Roy AND makin it to brackets AND beatin a Fox. I wish I could've played your Peach, but stickin with your favorite character is definitely respectable. Good stuff ****** that sweet tea.

Mike G: You're a mad chill bro. LoZR loves that sword lol. Nice to meet you, and hopefully I'll be able to see ya again soon.

Dogysamich: You're pretty cool and funny man. I should've played some Mario vs Doc with you, but you were always up on the mic. You did a good job there though, so I didn't mind lol. See ya around man.

Marsfool: Good matches in teams man.

Tom nom/Tommasaurus/Tomkitty/Tomcat/Tomtom/Tomboy/Tombomb: Nice to meet ya man. You should be a brod with Frames lol, you're chill enough.

SleepyK(mah ***): You're the freakin man. Honestly. Thanks for gettin all of that cool stuff set up, and playin well, and puttin the tournament in perspective for me. Definitely a bro. Come to HERB so we can chilllllll!

Pikachad: I wanted to play you, believe me, but NC was calling. I've never played a good Pikachu before, and I wanted the experience sooooo badly. Hopefully we can play soon.

Iori: We never got to finish!!! 1-1...man. Lol again, how the heck does Mewtwo's Nair beat Falco's? Mewtwo's so weird, but you were ******. Good stuff man.

Nite: Old school Falco ftw. We need to play next time! Also hit me up for Samus tricksies whenever you want.

Ihavespaceballs: Samus is so weird, but you're good with her. WD out of shield to Ftilt is apparently too good lol. NC does indeed learn too quickly, it's in the Catfish we eat. Mmmmmm...

Virjiligus: Instead of complaining about my spam infraction, I'll just say that you did well for your first tourney (I'm kidding about the complaining, but infract me if you must lol), and I hope to see you again/hear of your increased skill real soon.

QDVS, Rockcrock, Frames (brod bro <3), Lamugi, Green Mario (too good), XIF....I think that's all of you: We never got to play!!!! You guys are still too good though. Pleaseeee hit me up next time we're at a tourney aight? =p

Seibrik: Keep up the work on Jiggz. You're gettin it man.

Col Bol: Nice matches man. Your Fox is so slick, I enjoy playing it as much as watching it lol. Gooood tourney set btw, nervous bros ftw LOL. Also thanks for all the friendlies, but you didn't get easier to play against over time wtf lol.

Hungrybox: I really wish you woulda friendlied me some more....good stuff in brackets though.

Linguini: You're good against Falco. Eff. Great matches man, and I hope you'll let me learn how to handle that crazy stuff with some more friendlies next time we meet ok? =p

Lambchops: I don't know you'd think that I wouldn't wanna play you, your Falco is awesome and an inspiration!!! Please please please let me play you more next time we meet man. Also I need to watch more of you vs Hbox so I can learn that matchup.

LoZR: Catfish combo/team BeanPee got it! Awesome teammate. Lol @ your LoZ getup. I loved it, it looked sick as all. Many lols @ you saying I'm best in NC. Shoulda gone Luigi.

Ali: You don't suck. You just need to moonwalk better. Also get at the Charlotte hoes before you move up to Atl ones, you don't wanna hurt yoself.

Catfish: I love you.

This tournament: Sex.

Everyone: Nice to play/meet/see you! Melee is too good!!!

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Awesome, I couldn't watch all of the singles stream, but I saw the whole teams and I gotta say congrats again to Catfish pullin through for NC

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I hate love Smash Bros!
Will probably post real shout outs later, even though my lazy *** didn't wake up in time to enter both days.
And I live closer to the venue than anyone besides Mike, too. >_>;

--

Supercondensedshoutoutslol:

GGs if I played you in friendlies.
If you beat me, it's because I don't play Melee any more.
If I beat you, it's because I'm super awesome at Melee anyways.
If you challenged me to a money match, sorry, but I don't have enough of an ego to merit wasting money on. :p
Darkrain is really good at Smash Bros.

--

Eggm

Smash Hero
Vids? Full results? Good stuff guys. I forgot this even happened I'm glad you guys did a live stream thats awesome for melee. Lol, hungry box got lucky I wasn't there. Good stuff to PP for getting 3rd with FALCO. FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Tink

Smash Hero
everyone needs to go to smym now =)....get revenge on darkrain!

good job DArkypoo and Fl/Nc for steppin it up.

BEHR

Smash Hero
My *****s PeePee and Lozr <333

I love you guys

You two Ali my favorite terrorist. <33

Waba

Smash Apprentice
:)TO4 Singles Bracket Results:

1: darkrain ($657.00)
2: Hungrybox ($328.50)
3: Colbol ($109.50)
4: Dr Pee Pee
5: LoZr
5: Lambchops
7: Tope
7: Chaddd
9: Kage
9: -Chad-
9: Green Mario
9: Xif
13: Iori
13: Bluezaft
13: Phatgamer
13: Nite
17: Ali
17: Dop
17: Terribad
17: Ihavespaceballs
17: C
17: Linguini
17: GA Peach
17: Cyrain
25: JMoan
25: Myztek
25: Gawes
25: QueenDVS
25: dmac
25: DoH
25: Alpha
25: Chad Warden and 2 *****s
33: Dogysamich
33: Joot
33: Raistlin
33: Datman

:)TO4 Teams Brackets Results:

1: NC Catfish (LoZR + Dr. Peepee) ($462.00)
2: Topebear and the Skyprincess (Tope + Cyrain) ($132.00)
3: HoodRats (Hungrybox + Linguini) ($66.00)
4: ThunderSkull Tip (RockCrock + QDVS)
5: Athena Give me Strength (Darkness of Heart + Bluezaft)
5: Strawberry Sweetcake (-Chad- + Iori)
7: Darkrain+DMac (Darkrain + dmac)
7: Green Mario+ XIF (XIF + Green Mario)
9: Beat off while you sleep (Nite + Dop)
9: Phantasmoon+Kaliedo-ruby (Mike G + Marty)
9: 15 Inches of Hardcore Punishment (Lamchops + ColBol)
9: I'm going to a strip club after I lose (I'veJihadIt + EverlastingYayuhz)
13: Yeah whatever, I'll think of a name later (MarsFool! + Sleepy K)
13: Awesome Team Great Job (Chaddd and Wes)
13: Balls Of Steel (Ihavespaceballs + Soft)

:)I wanna thank Full Metal for his hard work at the tournament. When tio locked up, I thought you were going to completely lose it, but **** came together nicely in the end. We'll get a concrete date for TO5 soon!

:)To all the TO4 contestants, I give you a full ninety degree bow of honor! You guys are the real peeps that made this tournament a success and I thank you all. Too many amazing peeps to mention, so I just want to say it was a pleasure meeting everyone and hope to see all of you again in the near future.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Vids? Full results? Good stuff guys. I forgot this even happened I'm glad you guys did a live stream thats awesome for melee. Lol, hungry box got lucky I wasn't there. Good stuff to PP for getting 3rd with FALCO. FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Lol... When you start seeing some vids.. you will **** bricks lol!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
good **** dmac, 25th two tournies in a row!
some of that live stream stuff was really good. I wanted to watch Darkrain vs. Colbol and some other matches. was darkrain (DK) vs. Lambchops (Flaco) recorded?!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Good **** Hbox and Colbol.

It was fun watching the stream so thanks to whoever streamed it.

Top Bottom