• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 results and shoutouts

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yeah, strong bad! we watched it earlier today. I'm rapidly running out of space, but i'll have matches going up as soon as a dvd rips. lol @ 6 hour wait time <_<

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Shout outs

PB&J: I couldn't thank you enough for the free housing and shower lol, it was all amazing. I actually didn't remember you saying you were from Ny before either. Thats definitely too good lol. We didn't get to play much but w.e, when are you coming back down here again?

Polmex: Thanks for driving, and thanks for some of that enlightening advice lol. You're improving a lot, and thats good, but practice the stuff I told you to practice and you'll get a lot more consistent, and better. I look forward to playing you again :) Get on AIM btw, theres some other stuff I want to talk to you about thats coming up at the end of the month.

Lamugi: Thanks for driving.

Darkrain: I had a lot of fun playing you, and those few matches we had definitely weren't enough lol. Sorry I was rooting against you too, but hunrgybox is my bro, and I definitely had to cheer him on/help him out. Good stuff winning it too. Any news on the next SMYM tourney? I'm definitely interested in coming to it and playing you again lol.

Tope/Cyrain/other two guys: Thanks for the ride from PB&J's and stuff. I definitely enjoyed it and talking to you guys lol. Tope, I was hella pissed we didn't get to play, but its all good. If you're going to Genesis we'll play there. Same to you Cyrain. That other dude who plays falco, I forgot your name, but good matches. I know how feels to be rusty and out of the scene for awhile lol, so its all good.

DP: I had fun playing you/meeting you at this. I wish I knew the mario matchup a bit better, you definitely showed me what stuff I can do to mario though lol. Good matches.

Raistlin: Thanks for the ride back man, and I'm always around to coach/help you out, so just let me know when you're starting up a match, and I'll definitely be there in an instant lol. You could have beaten DoH and I know it, but you get so annoyed at yourself, and you got hella tense from the stupid stuff that was going on, and from the previous match from the last game. Its all good man. You'll do well next time and I know it :)

Rock Crock: Over the two days, I watched your ganon like never before, and I think I learned a lot. Vs everyone I'm just head on and so guilible. I never thought about what I was doing, and just assumed everyone played the same really, but with you its different, and I'm glad I finally noticed that and was able to change that in my gameplay. I wish I could have played you some, but thats alright. Your matches with Chadddd/Kage were also amazing. Good **** :)

Kage: You're the chillest canadian I know aside from Bernard(RaynEX), and I loved playing you for some reason. It reminded me of those matches I used to have with Renth. I always knew I was gaining something, and they were always fun, regardless of the outcome. I wish I could have ganon ditto'ed you and got some advice, but theres always next time. You should definitely play while your high again, because you're beast as **** when you are high LOLOL

Hungrybox: Words simply can't explain how much you've improved over the past year. In a year, you've grown in ways some haven't in 3 years, or more. IMO, TGMTSBCO was your starting point in the career you are about to start, and this is just a sign of how much you improve in such a short amount of time. From being that jiggs player who couldn't make it past 3rd place at a FL monthly in Orlando, to 3 stocking dark rain and possibly changing 7 years of a characters metagame, you've got so much ahead of you, and I can't wait to see you do your best at Genesis. Congrats on 2nd man, I'm definitely going to be there supporting you all day

Theres a lot more, but I cant remember everything. This was my first major tourney in awhile. Some gay stuff happened, but thats alright, because the amount of amazing at this just canceled it out. I think I played ok at this for how long I've been inactive, but I think its safe to say I'll start playing again asap. I wish I could have entered too, but I only came with 30 dollars. Oh well.

Sleepy: I thank you for the rides back and forth, and the talks in the car. We played ONE MATCH all weekend, and thats garbage. Come down here and team with me <3

Good matches everyone!

SleepyK

hey now, we played a couple of matches!
DK DITTO SON

SleepyK

yeah, while it takes 400 years to rip on my busted *** laptop (ask pb&j, he saw my pile of junk LOL) i'll stream the last day dvd on ustream.

Nite

Smash Champion
Best set ever was marty vs nite omg funniest set ever lol.

I wish i was there :(
Awwww yea. Marty's my boy. He puts on a show. Hahaha. Too funny.

No johns, good games everybody.
I'll post shout-outs later.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Darkrain: I had a lot of fun playing you, and those few matches we had definitely weren't enough lol. Sorry I was rooting against you too, but hunrgybox is my bro, and I definitely had to cheer him on/help him out. Good stuff winning it too. Any news on the next SMYM tourney? I'm definitely interested in coming to it and playing you again lol.
im pretty sure most of KC is going to SMYM 9, so unless dark has something come up he should be there :o

someone upload DK vs. Falco, that **** was 2good

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
uhm tell me we have colbol vs darkrain and hbox v darkrain. i missed hte hbox set.

SleepyK

col bol and lambchops both refused to play on the stream set up (since there was minor lag due to my dvd recorder) and had their matches recorded elsewhere on VHS. I dunno who has them.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Big ups to Marty and Dogy for making the Ustream worth watching, no matter how hard it lagged.

And hellz yeah to NC ****** everybody. Except Hungrybox and Darkrain and each other. >_>

And Darkrain, thanks for giving all the hope to the childrens out there showing that Falcon can actually do it. Doing it for America, no matter what.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
That was a fan-****ing-tastic tournament. Proud to call it my first.

DP, I apologize for being the weak link in doubles. It was first day/first tournament jitters.

I like to think I would have gotten further other than the fact that my singles pool was ****ing hard as **** (Col Bol, XiF, Bluezaft, & Everlasting) But yeah, I still had a ridiculously good time.

Oh, and I might not have won, or even gotten out of pools, but im fairly certian im the only one who got a girl's number. :pimp:

Also, I have one match recorded of Green Mario VS ihsb, I think its match one. I was too lazy to stand there with my arm raised to record the rest, let me know if anyone wants it uploaded.

Frames

DI
yo shoutouts time

fl peepz

dop - **** u **** ******* 4 stocking me on live stream on ****in jungle japes gtfo with that **** :p

green mario - yooooooooooo seperated at birth or what!?!? also ur such a beast in melee

linguini - aaaaaaaah dude ur crazy

xif - yooo it was so crazy finally meeting u next time ur back in fl we gotta hang for sure

polmex - ur so chill dude ur just like "aaah? ahhh" etc

lamugi - **** we never did our money match

hungrybox - jiggs is gay but i love ya

colbol - too good and so young?? notorious!

lambchops - electrify her senses with 6 different ways also good **** on darkrain

qdvs (nub) - slumdog was too good!! also thanks for hangin out in the front seat with mee :)

dark sonic - dude marth is so dumb i hate ur gimps but its ok cuz ur still cool

seibrik - dudeeee 1st oos melee wat? good stuff in pools

rockcrock - stop sandbagging also waveland to nair to claptrap!? niceeee

raistlin - ur maverick with ur jacket WATCH TOP GUN!

non fl peepz

dogy - u a struck match but **** u gave good commentary

marty - always a pleasure, roy are u serious??? wtf at counter to fully charged neutral b

sleepyk - no breakfast makes me sad but we'll see each other again soon :)

iori - **** young link idc wat u say he aint no fox also ur mewtwo is beast

kage - west coast DI!!!!1

soft - dude thanks SO MUCH for housing i got so much good sleep!

nes noob - wtf comeback of greatness ur falcon is so crazy!!

the one and only tom - dude mod matches were awesome! altho i have to say virg put up a much better fight than u :p

pool peepz

darkrain - good **** winning yo our pool matches were mad close i would've had u for sure

sinensis - hope i spelled that right LOL dude i had a blast with u from ihop to friendlies to pools keep playin man that falco is beast

dmoan - all those friendlies the night before just so i could get ***** the next day lolol nice

gawes - same controller AND same phone wtf

AND OF COURSE

the bros

l0zr and dr. peepee - you guys held it down for NC you took teams and nobody can say otherwise, im really glad i got to meet you guys and i wanna see you at HERB

i'll edit this when i think of more people to shoutout to

oh right

cant forget the host with the most :)

sick tournament fullmetal you can GUARANTEE we will be back for to5

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
yooooooo wtf man im only human

i had a lot of fun playing u though i like ur sheik even though we got the crappy shiek pool LOL also kevin name MM??
LOL.

Yeah. Sorry that we didn't do that MM right then and there. Next tourney:

Five dollars and a name change. Best two out of three. Marth's Story=banned.

I like your Fox too, btw. I almost cried when I botched my recovery and got myself shine spiked. -_-

Smooth Criminal

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
This whole weekend was so good.

I tied for 5th in my pool for singles, and one of my losses was ridiculously close. I'm pretty happy with that. I ended up learning a lot about how I can improve my game.

Fullmetal - Sorry about the confusion at the end there. Still, it was a lot of fun playing with you, and thanks for hosting such an awesome tournament.

In The Zone - Good teaming with you. Some of those pools games were so close.

SleepyK - You know, you're a really cool guy. And I need to go to Tong's dorm more.

NES N00b, Desu, Alternate275 - Those matches on Saturday night were great fun. Kirby's utilt is too good.

XIF - I wanted to play you to compare it to how I did at IC2, but never got around to asking. Mind if we do that some time?

Dogy - I now wish I had heard your commentary. Sounds like it was amazing, but I never got to hear any of it.

Okay, my memory's bad, so I'll just cut it short here.

Everyone that I actually talked to - I enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you guys at future tournies.

Also, sorry about the stream quality. I'm not sure if it was because we were trying to get higher quality than we could, or if it was because of the wireless internet. If I run a tournament stream again, I'll be much more prepared next time.

DRD

Smash Lord
One word: COMMENTARY

****ING COMMENTARY

I listened to dogy's voice for about 5 hours, those matches were the ****, I am telling you right now; if you guys didn't watch the stream on ustream AS IT HAPPENED, you guys are gonna love the vids

But they won't be half as good without dogy commentating

So you'll just miss out - We didn't even get to see the matches between HUNGRYBOX and COLBOL duking it out for 3rd, but it was like I was there. How fast were you talking dogy it must've been 500mph because I could hardly keep up with what was going on, I just sat back and closed my eyes and watched this amazing match as it happened, good **** man, you're awesome.

But darkrain @ HBOX was on the stream-- aces high and hungrybox doing amazing against darkrain, I didn't even know hungrybox was this good before this, he had darkrain on the ropes for 1st, definitely didn't expect that, nobody did.

Hungrybox was 3stocking left and right, jeezus.

Amazing tournament, props to everyone who attended

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
What a silly tournament/weekend.

Anyways...get the commentary off the rebroadcast and put it on the matches recorded on the DVD recorder imo.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
@ Everyone at the tourney

@ Um jmoan alright the reason I was so moody, I guess I could say is that I really thought you would beat me. I felt like you had major confidence in yourself and had finally got over some massive hump that was holding you back. What the case was you tried camping as if you had given up, but what really did it was how proud you were of it. I just really expected you to be amazing not lame. T_T I hope you understand

@ Frames what can I say man, the whole tourney you were on my hit list of to play guys and when I played you, I was amazed man gg.

@ Sleepy K I don't know what it is about you but, I wish we were married end of story. Thanks for the vulpix tom thought I stole it form you lol.

@PB and J Lol what can I say about you, besides you always seem to get better. Even tho I beat you I got the strong feeling you could have ended me with one grab a stock. I do want you to know that I respect you as my equals, next time tho you better make me know your power. lol meta knight

@ Colbol hmm you did some up setting things that I was not to proud of but what do I know right I didn't make it to finals. You were a great friend to hang around this whole tourney. I'm glad we became such great friends lol XD Oh and do that neck thing

@ Hungry You were like a brother to me the whole time. No lie this guy shared stuff with me like we were family or something. Glad you won even tho I think jiggs is boring.

@ Fullmetal Hey man I honestly say you won or wager. M2 can't handle that sword guy especially when there a beast that wields him the way you do.

@ Dark Sonic man you are crazy to think that fox strat on cornaria in not broken. Geez I can't convince you if I made you watch the match a thousand times. I was impressed by your brawl plus skills tho, sonic aint no joke.

@ Siren it was fun doing the yoshi dittos with you, I really enjoy your company. Thanks for the complement on my name tag it really meant a lot to me to hear someone say that. <3

@ Phat gamer geezz man your shiek is hella crazy. Bottom line you are amazing man and next time I will make sure to not mention brawl around you. Don't wana get stabbed lol

@ Zone You have a great samus man, and don't you forget that. (shrugs lost for words) your hawt.

@ Kage I really wanted to beat you man but I guess you were the better man in the end. I admit your ganon is something of a monster. T_T

@ Tope you didn't really say much after our money match. Besides that you shiek was really good, no doubt.

@ Seirbreick (Jackal) Way to go, I swear you jumped up in experience like a beast later on in the tourney. You had me worried there when you went shiek. You got to admit tho that ganon combo was sweet. XD

@ Lamchops One time I was like owning chops............... we didn't play at all T_T Next time man.

@ Dr pee pee Nair spam with m2 on falco is like the only way to approach him, so I really didn't have a choice. Good matches tho, oh can you get all the matches you have of me to tom. My aim is HaunterIori

@ Dp mario Thanks for the favor, pls get it to us when ever possible that is all. Oh and I meant it dude you mario is truely amazing man. You got the right stuff to be pro

@ Rock Croc Hey man those were great matches, and I would to have liked to play you ganon more.

@ Doggy GG man I don't know what happened you just flat out surprised me with you astounding skill. The doc matches were just a bonus for you.

@ Xif good match against darkrain man you really went toe to toe with him, and I was so proud of you. I swear I saw you face glowing after match. Sorry it didn't go the same with hbox.

@ Darkrain you skill speaks for itself outstanding performance.

@ Everlasting yay you were scared of me admit it lol.

@ Soft man I still say you should have teamed with me lol we would have done great things. Thanks for being a great host and all, I appreciated you letting up stay at you place. <3

@ Smooth criminal I am glad I got to hang with you man. We got to catch up on somethings and eat some bk as well. Omg was it beast when we were about to money match and your theme started playing.

@ lingini I can't believe I lost to you twice in our friendly, I just couldn't get in at all geezz. I did have fun playing you tho, lol ganons and you spacing.

@ Marsfool I didn't play you at all sadly

@ Gawes you know how it is man, m2 just has to throw down on you. Glad to see you got your groove back man. I saw you and chad dukeing out on the screen man, proud of you.

@ Chaddd man gg on beating doggy non of us could do it except you and nesnoob. I am glad I finally got over some fear of playing you tho and made the match more interesting. Battle field for the win.

@ Sova Sorry about the angry thing man, I just hated the whole pausing unexpectedly thing especially cause I was in my groove. lol I guess you couldn't **** me after all. XD

@ Samus Hats you were a fun samus man but what plagued me was the hats in your tag and were did that originate form.

@ C Ugh why when fox doesn't work every goes either falcon or marth, man that is annoying. Good matches either way man you really went for the win

@ Datman I try my best to money match you but you wouldn't fall for it. I also didn't want to seem like a jerk after just walking away form a match I sorta stated. Either way good match man, and I hope to play you again later.

@ mooney I am glad you came to watch all my matches you were a real fan. <3

@ Marty your roy was sick man and I wish I could have seen more of your matches. Roy vs falco is indeed a dum match up.

@ Green Mario I swear I got a rush form playing you sorry I got distracted by the yelling a stuff but finals man.

@ Lozr You are something else man, taking on darkrain with falcon and not fox, I applaud you.

@ Polymic (falcon in my pool) I know man no one really knows how to play against an m2 so it is understandable that you were confused. I won't talk about brawl around you either lol.

@ Jesi good zelda even tho I still say that match is rigged. I was confused when you went peach on me tho.

@ Z nice sheik man I got worry at one point of the match, since it seems sheik has the advantage half the time.

@ Midsouth man I am proud of you all, next time tho we are taking that gold.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
@ Everyone at the tourney

@ Um jmoan alright the reason I was so moody, I guess I could say is that I really thought you would beat me. I felt like you had major confidence in yourself and had finally got over some massive hump that was holding you back. What the case was you tried camping as if you had given up, but what really did it was how proud you were of it. I just really expected you to be amazing not lame. T_T I hope you understand

@ Frames what can I say man, the whole tourney you were on my hit list of to play guys and when I played you, I was amazed man gg.

@ Sleepy K I don't know what it is about you but, I wish we were married end of story. Thanks for the vulpix tom thought I stole it form you lol.

@PB and J Lol what can I say about you, besides you always seem to get better. Even tho I beat you I got the strong feeling you could have ended me with one grab a stock. I do want you to know that I respect you as my equals, next time tho you better make me know your power. lol meta knight

@ Colbol hmm you did some up setting things that I was not to proud of but what do I know right I didn't make it to finals. You were a great friend to hang around this whole tourney. I'm glad we became such great friends lol XD Oh and do that neck thing

@ Hungry You were like a brother to me the whole time. No lie this guy shared stuff with me like we were family or something. Glad you won even tho I think jiggs is boring.

@ Fullmetal Hey man I honestly say you won or wager. M2 can't handle that sword guy especially when there a beast that wields him the way you do.

@ Dark Sonic man you are crazy to think that fox strat on cornaria in not broken. Geez I can't convince you if I made you watch the match a thousand times. I was impressed by your brawl plus skills tho, sonic aint no joke.

@ Siren it was fun doing the yoshi dittos with you, I really enjoy your company. Thanks for the complement on my name tag it really meant a lot to me to hear someone say that. <3

@ Phat gamer geezz man your shiek is hella crazy. Bottom line you are amazing man and next time I will make sure to not mention brawl around you. Don't wana get stabbed lol

@ Zone You have a great samus man, and don't you forget that. (shrugs lost for words) your hawt.

@ Kage I really wanted to beat you man but I guess you were the better man in the end. I admit your ganon is something of a monster. T_T

@ Tope you didn't really say much after our money match. Besides that you shiek was really good, no doubt.

@ Seirbreick (Jackal) Way to go, I swear you jumped up in experience like a beast later on in the tourney. You had me worried there when you went shiek. You got to admit tho that ganon combo was sweet. XD

@ Lamchops One time I was like owning chops............... we didn't play at all T_T Next time man.

@ Dr pee pee Nair spam with m2 on falco is like the only way to approach him, so I really didn't have a choice. Good matches tho, oh can you get all the matches you have of me to tom. My aim is HaunterIori

@ Dp mario Thanks for the favor, pls get it to us when ever possible that is all. Oh and I meant it dude you mario is truely amazing man. You got the right stuff to be pro

@ Rock Croc Hey man those were great matches, and I would to have liked to play you ganon more.

@ Doggy GG man I don't know what happened you just flat out surprised me with you astounding skill. The doc matches were just a bonus for you.

@ Xif good match against darkrain man you really went toe to toe with him, and I was so proud of you. I swear I saw you face glowing after match. Sorry it didn't go the same with hbox.

@ Darkrain you skill speaks for itself outstanding performance.

@ Everlasting yay you were scared of me admit it lol.

@ Soft man I still say you should have teamed with me lol we would have done great things. Thanks for being a great host and all, I appreciated you letting up stay at you place. <3

@ Smooth criminal I am glad I got to hang with you man. We got to catch up on somethings and eat some bk as well. Omg was it beast when we were about to money match and your theme started playing.

@ lingini I can't believe I lost to you twice in our friendly, I just couldn't get in at all geezz. I did have fun playing you tho, lol ganons and you spacing.

@ Marsfool I didn't play you at all sadly

@ Gawes you know how it is man, m2 just has to throw down on you. Glad to see you got your groove back man. I saw you and chad dukeing out on the screen man, proud of you.

@ Chaddd man gg on beating doggy non of us could do it except you and nesnoob. I am glad I finally got over some fear of playing you tho and made the match more interesting. Battle field for the win.

@ Sova Sorry about the angry thing man, I just hated the whole pausing unexpectedly thing especially cause I was in my groove. lol I guess you couldn't **** me after all. XD

@ Samus Hats you were a fun samus man but what plagued me was the hats in your tag and were did that originate form.

@ C Ugh why when fox doesn't work every goes either falcon or marth, man that is annoying. Good matches either way man you really went for the win

@ Datman I try my best to money match you but you wouldn't fall for it. I also didn't want to seem like a jerk after just walking away form a match I sorta stated. Either way good match man, and I hope to play you again later.

@ mooney I am glad you came to watch all my matches you were a real fan. <3

@ Marty your roy was sick man and I wish I could have seen more of your matches. Roy vs falco is indeed a dum match up.

@ Green Mario I swear I got a rush form playing you sorry I got distracted by the yelling a stuff but finals man.

@ Lozr You are something else man, taking on darkrain with falcon and not fox, I applaud you.

@ Polymic (falcon in my pool) I know man no one really knows how to play against an m2 so it is understandable that you were confused. I won't talk about brawl around you either lol.

@ Jesi good zelda even tho I still say that match is rigged. I was confused when you went peach on me tho.

@ Z nice sheik man I got worry at one point of the match, since it seems sheik has the advantage half the time.

@ Midsouth man I am proud of you all, next time tho we are taking that gold.

Top Bottom