• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bingo - The SSB4 Cast Prediction Forum Game

Should Smash Bingo be 4x4 or 5x5?

• 4x4

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 5x5

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Welcome aboard, Ephecus.

Also, my bad, but I didn't work on the bonus mode last night guys... Got caught up in a skype call with Earthbound screen-sharing, couldn't resist. I can promise you all, however, that I'll have it done by tomorrow for sure. There's a good chance we'll get a new surge of Smash Bros. news on the 11th considering it's exactly one month later after the E3 Nintendo Direct, so I'll be able to update your bingo cards then as well.
It's okay, but only because the delay is related to Earthbound!

Just kidding of course. Except about the Earthbound part, all delays can become excusable if it has to do with Earthbound. Anyways, I don't think anyone has crawled into a corner to weep because a bingo is delayed by a day, it's alright :p

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Brand new bonus mode!

Unplayable Lottery
  • Get 5 "Unplayable" spaces on your board, get marked.
  • Be a part of a line of 6 marks to win!
  • The 6 players of each line will get a like by yours truly. Not much of a prize, but eh.
I'd like to give my apologies to HarryTheChin, TheMasonOrder, and Ephecus for not being able to be a part of this. Harry, you didn't complete your submission, even after I reminded you in a quoted post, so I'll assume this isn't the end of the world for you. Mason and Ephecus, you'll be a part of the next bingo bonus mode I make. I could only fit 36 players in this time, so it seemed fair for the first 36 entrants to apply and create legal submissions to be a part of this. I hope you understand.

So yeah, I got this done faster than I thought I would. Guess we'll look forward to the final bonus mode in some time from now. In the mean time, enjoy this Unplayable Lottery board base I used:
[collapse="Sexy and you know it"]

[/collapse]

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
I can still make one right? It's a bit late to the party but whatever XD So here's my roster... Frankly I don't even want half of these characters I put on here that much... If at all (Miis and Toon Zelda come to mind) But eh I was sort of running out of ideas after I filled in 8 slots XD So yeah I am ready assuming you're still accepting entries!

SmashBing0.png

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I can still make one right? It's a bit late to the party but whatever XD So here's my roster... Frankly I don't even want half of these characters I put on here that much... If at all (Miis and Toon Zelda come to mind) But eh I was sort of running out of ideas after I filled in 8 slots XD So yeah I am ready assuming you're still accepting entries!
Don't worry. You weren't the first one to the party, but you're still the life of it. Welcome aboard and good luck.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Don't count on it for a while. I won't really bother making it until we have 50 players and I figure out a way to accommodate a mode that can always add players as they join.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
How about a 1 vs 1 elimination tournament? The first player that gets 2 of its characters confirmed passes to the next round, just an idea

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
PEOPLE DEPEND ON ME NOW! I'm never trusted by other people, because it usually ends with someone losing their pancreas... anywho, this is going to be fun...

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
You actually just save the 25 images and upload them to Photobucket, Imgur, ect. Paste them here in order (ex. 5 by 5). Then once you have the 25 individual pieces on the forum, then click preview and make sure you see all of them, then press ctrl and prt scrn at the same time. This takes a screenshot of the page. Go to paint and press ctrl v to paste, then crop, save, upload, and post to the message board.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I'm a bit late for the game, but when it's a game that could take 6 months to a year (or more) to play I'm sure it doesn't matter.
Anyway, ready to enter.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I'm a bit late for the game, but when it's a game that could take 6 months to a year (or more) to play I'm sure it doesn't matter.
Anyway, ready to enter.
Welcome aboard! We haven't had any new entrants in a while, so it's refreshing to see a new face around here. Good luck to your board.

Yeah, the thread's not very active. Give us another Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct and we'll have a lot more going on.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Welcome. Thank you for reminding me people still know that Smash Bingo exists.

You've been added. Good luck!

Please, Sakurai? Smash Bros. news? Something I can use to update these 40+ boards? Anything???

MrBill0327

Smash Cadet
Welcome. Thank you for reminding me people still know that Smash Bingo exists.

You've been added. Good luck!

Please, Sakurai? Smash Bros. news? Something I can use to update these 40+ boards? Anything???
Im Going to make one could u add me when i do

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice

This is a really good idea. It looks like people are still entering, so I'll enter too. I would have put these under spoilers so they wouldn't have taken as much room, but I couldn't figure out how to, so I just put them up without spoilers.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Sorry for the late responses.
This is a really good idea. It looks like people are still entering, so I'll enter too. I would have put these under spoilers so they wouldn't have taken as much room, but I couldn't figure out how to, so I just put them up without spoilers.
Interested in joining
Thank you all for joining, and best of luck to all of you.

There's going to be a Nintendo Direct in the morning of the 7th, so hopefully we will finally get to update all these boards. Let's cross our fingers for someone most of us have on our boards.

Additionally, HarryTheChin never responded to my quote to him and hasn't been on the thread since his submission post, so I'm going to remove his incomplete entry at this point.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
24 Separate Character Images:

One Single Image

I am ready to enter!

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
24 Separate Character Images:

I am ready to enter!
Glad to know! Welcome to Smash Bros. Bingo. It's been yet another while since we've had anyone join. If only character reveals would come sooner. Hopefully the whole Pyrosphere-controversy about Ridley will end soon so we can get something marked on the board. It's been so long since I've updated all those boards with Mega Man and the Villager.

I hope you're patient like the other 44 players here. It'll do you a lot of good to be playing a slow game of bingo like this.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I just looked at my bingo card and cringed. Oh, the naïveté of youth! I'll consider it a victory if I get any of my boxes checked.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
So good news for those feeling uneasy about Smash Bingo due to the instability we still have from the DDOS attacks.

I backed up the entire OP and list of entrants into a Word document, meaning that even if Smashboards goes unstable again and, worst case scenario, we lose all data past the January back-up, Smash Bingo will still be around! All 21,237 friggin' KBs of it. Three cheers for planning ahead!

Seriously though that is one big ******* text file.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, nice to hear that. I wonder how long the game is go on. We haven't seen a single newcomer since E3. :/

And we're only getting the obvious vets, not the "risk" ones.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Yeah, that annoys me too. Unfortunately, Lucario is likely to be hidden if he makes a re-appearance, and there's no current evidence as to when or if we'll ever see Ike beyond maybe closer to SMT x FE.

We can't really blame anyone, though. I'm pretty sure it was unanimous pre-E3 2013 that we'd get new character reveals spaced out like we had in Brawl. Hopefully Sakurai can at least de/confirm Ridley so I can do something with these boards.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
According to my math, we may be due for a newcomer reveal soon so this game may go somewhere yet.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
It's gonna real damn hard for me to get a bingo now, most of the choices don't seem viable anymore (Especially Balloon Fighter, crossing my fingers still)
I regret putting Krystal, Ninten, maybe Dark Pit, and, Wonder Red, and Tetra/Toon Zelda. :/
(Would've putted Anna and Zoroark if I had the chance to go back in time)

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I regret putting Goroh, Krystal, Balloon Fighter and so many Mario/Pokemon/Fire Emblum characters.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It'll probably hard for me get a Bingo as well... I put the characters at random.

My best bet would be the diagonal from the top left to bottom right.

Top Bottom