• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bingo - The SSB4 Cast Prediction Forum Game

Should Smash Bingo be 4x4 or 5x5?

• 4x4

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 5x5

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
With Toon Link's confirmation, I believe Young Link and ALBW Link should be considered discomfirmed and crossed out.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
With Toon Link's confirmation, I believe Young Link and ALBW Link should be considered discomfirmed and crossed out.
Sounds about right. I will proceed to mark them all Deconfirmed as such. Finally, I get to do something with Bingo, I guess!

Edit: All caught up. Added to the list of confirmed characters and synced up the deconfirmed characters with the Smash 4 Speculation Chart thread. Alice, Balloon Fighter, Viridi, and any Links are out of the game!
I guess I will finally play.
Welcome to Bingo! You're added to the list of players. Good luck!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I might as well give this a shot

My choices are kinda meh though. Here goes nothing I guess

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I might as well give this a shot

My choices are kinda meh though. Here goes nothing I guess
You still have to post the 25-image board, friend. That's the part I'll actually be marking like a real board. Do that and you'll be a part of the slowly reviving game!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Are you talking about the actual Bingo card? If so, I pretty much put it in the spoiler tag....or from what I've did?

Meh, I'll re edit

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Are you talking about the actual Bingo card? If so, I pretty much put it in the spoiler tag....or from what I've did?

Meh, I'll re edit

He means that you need to take each picture and put them together seperately in the same order as this card, so not as one whole single image card, but 25 separate images together, just look at the other submissions as examples.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
But that's not how bingo works; if you're number never gets called you don't mark it, you don't cross it out on your bingo card.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
But that's not how bingo works; if you're number never gets called you don't mark it, you don't cross it out on your bingo card.
Toon's confirmation disconfirms the entire basis of ALBW Link and Young Link in being the second, younger Link. It's not guaranteed that we won't get another Link, but at this point the likelihood is so low that it's not even worth humoring the idea of seeing this time around in SSB4. Take it up with either the Smash 4 Speculation Chart or the Roster Prediction Thread if you still disagree. This is not a debate thread.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Toon's confirmation disconfirms the entire basis of ALBW Link and Young Link in being the second, younger Link. It's not guaranteed that we won't get another Link, but at this point the likelihood is so low that it's not even worth humoring the idea of seeing this time around in SSB4. Take it up with either the Smash 4 Speculation Chart or the Roster Prediction Thread if you still disagree. This is not a debate thread.
You misunderstand, I meant that's not how Bingo works. I wasn't saying Toon Link doesn't disconfirm another Link - I believe it does. I was making an observation about how this game isn't exactly like bingo.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Shouldn't we have other SEga characters are disconfirmed for now like Tails or Bayonetta?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Shouldn't we have other SEga characters are disconfirmed for now like Tails or Bayonetta?
I wouldn't say it just yet. Sakurai can easily troll us and put another SEGA character in (that is if Nintendo and Sega secretly agreed on this while we're waiting for the game to come out)

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Oops... I tried to upload all the 25 images all at once but it seemed to fail as I kept having the "View Attachement ..." for every picture... What shall I do?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oops... I tried to upload all the 25 images all at once but it seemed to fail as I kept having the "View Attachement ..." for every picture... What shall I do?
If you use Chrome, try right-clicking the picture, select "Copy Image", and paste it in your post.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Dang, looking back at mine makes me feel so stupid!
I wish I could redo this, my predictions were awful :facepalm:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Can I change my board as long as I don't touch a marked piece?
Nope. Once it's submitted, it's stuck like that forever. Marvel at your mistakes for the rest of time, muhahahaha.
You misunderstand, I meant that's not how Bingo works. I wasn't saying Toon Link doesn't disconfirm another Link - I believe it does. I was making an observation about how this game isn't exactly like bingo.
We'll get by.
I shall join in
Can I play too?
Don't forget, you two, you need a 25-image board as well. Compare this:
[collapse="25-image board"]

[/collapse]
To this:
[collapse="Single-image board"]

[/collapse]
Notice how the first board is actually 25 different images. The second board is all one picture. You need to give me entries that have both. Just copy and paste the images from the OP.
... And so on until it looks similar to the 25-image board above.

Good luck!

Jubileus57

Smash Ace

Thanks! I did not think about getting those single-image pictures from the first post (I might be so dumb sometimes...)
Anyway, ready for SmashBingo!
EDIT: I uploaded the Bayonetta picture 87x95 px on Imgur. Hope this does work now...

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Thanks! I did not think about getting those single-image pictures from the first post (I might be so dumb sometimes...)
Anyway, ready for SmashBingo!
The Bayonetta image is broken whenever I try to use it. Please upload it to Photobucket, ImageShack, or some other stable image hosting website so I can use it for your 25-image board. I'm afraid you won't be eligible otherwise.

Resizing it to 87 x 95 pixels wouldn't hurt either, while you're at it.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Does Marth's confirmation change anything?

Kon

Smash Journeyman
22 out of 48 consider Dillon being in SSB4 in some way. Quite interesting^^

If I were bored enough I would have done a list with all characters making a list with most predicted characters, but for now, I don't want to do it yet xD

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
So the boards are updated. 4 of you have had Skull Kid marked as Unplayable on your boards.

Hey, better than nothing, right?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Nice to see this game could get some activity again. :)
At least we've finally got something in the drought of news. With Assist Trophies officially being announced as returning, however, we're bound to actually get more going on our bingo boards. Gradually, at the very least.

One of your boards is broken, by the way. Might want to check that out.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
At least we've finally got something in the drought of news. With Assist Trophies officially being announced as returning, however, we're bound to actually get more going on our bingo boards. Gradually, at the very least.

One of your boards is broken, by the way. Might want to check that out.
Yeah.

What? Again? Okay I guess I'll fix it again sometime soon. :T

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I really like the idea and everything from this topic.
But after the images being lost I surely discouraged.

All images and boards are hosted again ?
If yeah, then this topic deserves more HYPE!
Someone bet in Skull Kid ? Because he is deconfirmed.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I really like the idea and everything from this topic.
But after the images being lost I surely discouraged.

All images and boards are hosted again ?
If yeah, then this topic deserves more HYPE!
Someone bet in Skull Kid ? Because he is deconfirmed.
The images were fixed a while ago. Bingo's been going on strong for a while, now... There's just been no notable Smash news...

That said, more hype pls. We can never have enough contestants!

And yes, we had around 4 people predict Skull Kid. The unlucky son-of-a-guns just have an Unplayable mark there instead.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I noticed that the two people who have both Unplayable characters, Toad and Skull Kid coincidentally have them in the same column.

Top Bottom