• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bingo - The SSB4 Cast Prediction Forum Game

Should Smash Bingo be 4x4 or 5x5?

• 4x4

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 5x5

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Nobody said anything in opposition earlier, so I've sneaked in another bonus bingo mode under the list of entrants. I'll be playing too, this time. We just need two more entrants to join bingo before the mode is unlocked and available for us to do.

Don't worry, I won't go overboard with modes. At best, I can only see a third and final bonus mode being made.

So yeah, let's recruit two more victims participants so we can make the most of our colorful, very handsome cast of Smash Bingo players!
Team "Bingo Earlybirds And Also Captain Hotcakes" is the best team.

Hotcakes can be our mascot!
I'm going to need to see a parent's signature for that.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
just found my way around that XD (I will change it back if you want me to :ohwell:)
Nah. You can change your avatar if you want, I'm just saying that it's a lot of self-imposed work when I get someone added to the board and see later that their avatar was different.

Either way, it was more of a comment directed at Kikwi-Kiwi for going from Toon Link and Zelda to four SSB4 veterans to Anna in a matter of 2 days. Not his fault, though. Nobody knew I was making a bonus mode.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Nah. You can change your avatar if you want, I'm just saying that it's a lot of self-imposed work when I get someone added to the board and see later that their avatar was different.

Either way, it was more of a comment directed at Kikwi-Kiwi for going from Toon Link and Zelda to four SSB4 veterans to Anna in a matter of 2 days. Not his fault, though. Nobody knew I was making a bonus mode.

Oh... well that was more because I didn't really like how my Smash Bros avatar turned out so ugly when I was editing them (what with some white bits around the characters and all) so I wanted to change it to something else. And of course I wasn't aware you were planning to do this. My apologies... ^^;

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702

ok but I will keep my avatar I like it now :)

Kon

Smash Journeyman
Here's mine:

As I didn't know if you want the 1picture bingo or the 25 pictures bingo, I simply made both. Here's the all in one picture:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Here's mine:

As I didn't know if you want the 1picture bingo or the 25 pictures bingo, I simply made both. Here's the all in one picture:
I actually wanted both. Ironically enough, you're the one of the few to have gotten your submission correct on the first try because of that. Excellent work! I'll add you to the list. Welcome to Smash Bingo!

Kon

Smash Journeyman
I actually wanted both. Ironically enough, you're the one of the few to have gotten your submission correct on the first try because of that. Excellent work! I'll add you to the list. Welcome to Smash Bingo!
I wasn't sure which one would be needed. It's really funny that I'm one of the few that made it right on the first try.

I'm excited how my smash bingo will end up.^^

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Good stuff.

With that, we just need 2 more people to join before we unlock our second game-mode!

It'd also certainly help if we had an update on the dojo. Anything, really.

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman

Get Ready For Me To "Smash" The Competition!
The Blue Toad Piece was made by me if you were wondering.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Get Ready For Me To "Smash" The Competition!
The Blue Toad Piece was made by me if you were wondering.
Blue Toad is a rather odd piece to make. You sure you wouldn't prefer using Toad instead?

...Meh, I'll just count it anyway since Blue Toad would definitely be a pallete swap. Welcome to Smash Bingo, I'll add you to the list! Congrats on getting your entry right the first time, by the way.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Is it too late to submit? This is brilliant.
Hey Harry, remember this thread?

You still need to submit a single-image board. If you do, we'll have enough players to unlock the next Bonus Mode in Smash Bingo, so hurry with that for everyone else's sake! Plus, it'd be unfortunate if a newcomer was revealed this week and you aren't able to mark them off.

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I chose Blue Toad over Toad because of his recent popularity in NSMB and NSMBU. I wanted to spice it up a little. Shame I didn't hear of this until now. I would have definitely include Mega Man.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
NEVAH TOO LATE! I rigged it :-)

After some consideration, MY BINGO IS READY TO MAIM-O!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hmm.... There's some guy called Swampasaurus.....

Brother?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
They were mistaken for one another at the nursery. Long lost sibling... Damn you, manual quote function!

So, each box on our boards are automatically checked and X'd, correct?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yessir, I'd handle all of that myself.

Where's this Swampasaurus shindig coming from?
Hotcakes got my name wrong in the quote box.

You see... He's my long lost brother who has been searching for me all these years. We're currently catching up and playing smash.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I was not aware.

Congrats on the reunion.

Keep it related to smash bingo, please. I'm fine with a little side-talk, but I don't want M&SG getting onto us about this thread going off topic.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... any new bonuses?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
We're close to having enough players. If either HarryTheChin or APC99 would complete their entries, I could include them and finish creating the board for the new mode. It's up to them at this point. Whoever takes longer is going to have to sit this one out, it looks like.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Here's the singular pic. LET"S GET READY TO BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Yes. He's actually Swampasaurus.

Hey, bro. Long time no see.

We're close to having enough players. If either HarryTheChin or APC99 would complete their entries, I could include them and finish creating the board for the new mode. It's up to them at this point. Whoever takes longer is going to have to sit this one out, it looks like.

The new bonus mode is the one of the disconfirmed characters, am I right?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Sorta. Rather than full out disconfirmed characters, this board will focus on "Unplayable" ones.

More elaboration on that in the future. Thanks to APC99 finishing his entry, I'm ready to finish up working on the board now. Try not to change your avatars for a day, guys! The next bonus is coming real soon!

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Well, since quite a few of us changed our avatars after the team bingo charts were made, will you update them? :troll: Just asking.
That's what I'm saying. I already have to update everyone's avatars, it's going to be a real pain if I have people changing avatars during that period as well. I'll get to work on that tonight.

Thankfully, the board is already mostly done, I just have to pick out the users that have changed their avatars in the last 2 weeks.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh well in that case, since I already changed my avatar not too long ago, I might as well change it again quickly to something a little more likable before you do the avatar thing again and get pissed off at me. Gotta go quick....:troll:

Perfect! :happysheep:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Welcome aboard, Ephecus.

Also, my bad, but I didn't work on the bonus mode last night guys... Got caught up in a skype call with Earthbound screen-sharing, couldn't resist. I can promise you all, however, that I'll have it done by tomorrow for sure. There's a good chance we'll get a new surge of Smash Bros. news on the 11th considering it's exactly one month later after the E3 Nintendo Direct, so I'll be able to update your bingo cards then as well.

Top Bottom