• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bingo - The SSB4 Cast Prediction Forum Game

Should Smash Bingo be 4x4 or 5x5?

• 4x4

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 5x5

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I seriously doubt they'll add two Animal Crossing characters when the Villager already takes up any moveset potential Tom Nook has, save for maybe throwing bells. I would label him as deconfirmed or unplayable at this point if we had any real proof that he isn't playable... And we need proof, because seriously, Sakurai is being more unpredictable this time than he ever has before.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I seriously doubt they'll add two Animal Crossing characters when the Villager already takes up any moveset potential Tom Nook has, save for maybe throwing bells. I would label him as deconfirmed or unplayable at this point if we had any real proof that he isn't playable... And we need proof, because seriously, Sakurai is being more unpredictable this time than he ever has before.
for some reason, I feel like his chances could be upped.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Yes you can, but it looks like we have a seriously bad problem in the mean time... Jeez, this is going to ruin bingo entirely if this isn't fixed. I'll have to talk with AEM about this.

Thanks for pointing that out.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I messaged Ariand/AEM about it, since it seems to be affecting the Smash 4 Speculation Chart as well. Hopefully we figure out a solution to the problem soon.

Worst case scenario though, bingo is delayed for a while. Best case scenario, we'll have this fixed soon. In-between case scenario, we'll pool up additions at the smash dojo website for a while before we update all the boards in one fell swoop.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Good news.
I was able to make a imgur account and everything is working fine

Bad news.
Imgur will only allow 255 of my pictures be viewable, there are over 300 of these character slots. My priority is to make sure the Speculation chart images get added before hand, so I have to fix this later.

BUT IF YOU GO HERE:
http : // s271 . photobucket . com /user/Ariand54321/library/SSB4 Character Bingo?sort=9&page=1
All of the slots should be viewable, I also added some more to it. I suppose you'll have to find the slots by yourself for the time being, but characters are in Name order. (If not, organize it by filename)

I'm afraid the 25 Image portion of the bingo can't be in effect until further notice. I apologize for the inconvenience.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Now when you say viewable, do you mean I'd be able to start readding these to the character pool as is, or are they only viewable in-site of Photobucket?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Now when you say viewable, do you mean I'd be able to start readding these to the character pool as is, or are they only viewable in-site of Photobucket?
Only in Photobucket it seems. I'll see if I can fix this up by the end of the day now.

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING BUT I THINK I FIXED IT YEAH.
http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/AEMehr/library/Smash Brothers Bingo Slots?sort=9&page=1
use these from now on
(Again, they are in name order for now)

ALSO WITH CONFIRMED CHARACTER SLOTS YEAAH1!11!!!!

HOLD IT!

Actually don't use this yet. I'm going to go ahead and organize the characters now. Give me some more time please.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
You'll be able to soon. I just need to fix the Character Pool tonight, which will take some time.

This is in addition to the all the 25-image boards I need to replace too. Ugh.

Just give me some time and I'll get you up to date, Toxicroaker.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Alrighty! Good news and bad news, everybody!

The good news is that I've fixed the character pool. It's all back up and ready to be used to make boards (for those of you late to join) and to repair all your current broken 25-image boards!

...Which brings us to the bad news. It appears as if everyone is going to have to fix their 25-image boards. I made an attempt earlier, but it simply takes way too long for a single man to repair and replace nearly 720 images. That's why I ask that if you possibly could, take the time to remake your 25-image boards the same way you made them the first time. Any images not uploaded by AEM should still be intact, meaning you can still use those if you can find them. I will do what I can to fix other peoples' boards, but it will go very slowly and I'll be working my way down from earlier entries, meaning that if you were a recent entry, chances are you may need to resubmit more than anybody else. If you complete your 25-image board and you have spare time, please feel free to recreate someone else's 25-image board too. It would be very much appreciated.

In short, please create a new post resubmitting your new 25-image board as soon as possible. Again, I am really sorry for this inconvenience. Despite this mundane request, I hope you all can still enjoy Smash Bingo in the future months to come.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well alright then, here is my resubmission of the 25 image board.

[collapse=resubmission of the 25-image board]

[/collapse]

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Good stuff. You and I appear to be the only ones with fixed boards. If you have the time, could help out with some of the more recent entrants? It'd be an immense help to getting Smash Bingo back on track if I can get any other hands working to fix the 25-image boards.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
FalKoopa, I_hate_usernames, and Wariofan1 are all fixed up! Thanks for being on the ball, guys. Every resubmission really counts.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
[Toad] [Meowth]

[Tom Nook]

[Sukapon]

I will resubmit when I find pictture for Toad, Meowth, Tom Nook and Sukapon

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I don't know why you couldn't find their pictures. They were right there in the Character Pool. I pulled them into place to complete your chart for you. You're all fixed.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't know why you couldn't find their pictures. They were right there in the Character Pool. I pulled them into place to complete your chart for you. You're all fixed.
Finding pictures can be quite difficult at times. I initially couldn't find Little Mac, and copied it from your 25 image board. The sheer size of the "other series" group does make it more difficult.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I suppose that's true. Still, all the characters are arranged alphabetically in each series. I could understand that issue with the Other Series group, but I find it pretty hard to miss characters like Toad, Skull Kid, or Meowth.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

There you go, but had to use "New 2nd link" instead of "Lttp2 Link". that's fine, right?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Definitely! Thanks for fixing your board. Again, it saves me a lot of time.

In an unrelated topic, I'm making something special for all of the Smash Bingo players here. If we can get a total of 32 entrants exactly, I can present it as part of Bingo. Toxicroaker and someone new need to make submissions so I can show you all!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My 25-image board is still in tact. Of course, the images that I used are from a different image hosting site.

Do you still want me to repost the board?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
My 25-image board is still in tact. Of course, the images that I used are from a different image hosting site.

Do you still want me to repost the board?
As redundant as it sounds, you might be better off replacing it. Last night, I was replacing some images in bits of the 25-image boards, later to find out that other parts of the 25-image boards started breaking. It seems like any of the old images might be unstable and will just fail at any given time. To avoid that, we need to use the new images that were uploaded to a new account specifically for this thread. So yes, take the time to repost it when you can.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
As redundant as it sounds, you might be better off replacing it. Last night, I was replacing some images in bits of the 25-image boards, later to find out that other parts of the 25-image boards started breaking. It seems like any of the old images might be unstable and will just fail at any given time. To avoid that, we need to use the new images that were uploaded to a new account specifically for this thread. So yes, take the time to repost it when you can.
Okay, but if you're using Photobucket, it's strongly recommended that you upgrade your Photobucket account to the Pro status, to avoid any potential bandwidth issues.

Anyway, with that said, my 25-image board resubmission, using ONLY the images that God Robert's Cousin has inputted, instead of my own...

[collapse=25-image board]

[/collapse]

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
[collapse=25 image board]

[/collapse]

my single image

I am ready to play bingo this is my only and final board

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I am ready to play bingo this is my only and final board
Unfortunately, you can't play Smash Bingo without a single-image board as well. Not only does it prevent cheating and let us show both your original board and current board at the same time, but it acts as an extremely helpful tool if something like the mass of broken images happens again. I'm going to need you to create either a screenshot from your browser or your own custom board in an image program. Everybody else had to do it, too.

Make one and you'll be an official part of the Smash Bingo participants.

there you go, I'm still using my Reggie Mii though
:cool:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Unfortunately, you can't play Smash Bingo without a single-image board as well. Not only does it prevent cheating and let us show both your original board and current board at the same time, but it acts as an extremely helpful tool if something like the mass of broken images happens again. I'm going to need you to create either a screenshot from your browser or your own custom board in an image program. Everybody else had to do it, too.

Make one and you'll be an official part of the Smash Bingo participants.
ok fixed it :D (and the second time) (third times the charm?) (I just made a fourth image and if this does not hold I will not join) ok it did not hold up no matter how many ways I try it and how many programs I use so unless someone else makes one for me I can not particapate (witch I am not asking anyone to unless they have free time and you get to everyone else) so I wish good luck to all of you and will still participate in my head congratulating myself when I get a bingo

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
how can I help to repair the 25 image board? can I just post the 25 image boards and say who did them? because I lust crushed my foot with a 250-300 lb timber today (6-20-2013) and I can't walk for a few days and I will have alot of free time

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Fixed it!

The confirmed space is Megaman.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
how can I help to repair the 25 image board? can I just post the 25 image boards and say who did them? because I lust crushed my foot with a 250-300 lb timber today (6-20-2013) and I can't walk for a few days and I will have alot of free time
That's very generous of you. Yes, if you can do that, that will be a lot of help. More so if you can start with some of the newer entrants.

Also, with one planned kindness to another, I made your single-image board for you.

Between seeing you struggle to post it and really wanting 32 players, I figured it would be worth my time to do this.

Additionally, thank you Tuninator and Swampasaur for resubmitting your boards. We're about a third of the way there in restoring bingo to its former state!

Additionally, I've fixed G0LD3N L0TUS' and Super Smash Bros. Fan's 25-image boards.

Top Bottom