• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bingo - The SSB4 Cast Prediction Forum Game

Should Smash Bingo be 4x4 or 5x5?

• 4x4

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 5x5

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603

Banner created by Kimura.​

Smash Bingo is well under way! It's too late to join now, but you can still view the game of Smash Bingo that has been going on for over the past year since before E3 2013!

Playing Smash Bingo
It's all very simple. Whenever a character is shown to be confirmed, unplayable, or deconfirmed, I will update the list of participants' 25-image boards by replacing said character with the proper space. This is why you need both 25-image boards and single-image boards. Your progress will be displayed with the 25-image boards while your initial board's appearance is kept displayed with the single-image board.​
  • Confirmed - The character was revealed to be a fully playable character. This can take form in being a transformation or a Final Smash, too. Note that for it to count in the form of a Final Smash, you must be able to take direct control of the character, not just merely summon them to attack for you.
  • Unplayable - The character was revealed to either be a part of someone's moveset, an alternate costume, an Assist Trophy, a Poké Ball Pokémon, an enemy, a boss, or is simply not available in Multiplayer fights.
  • Deconfirmed - The character was revealed to be not appear in SSB4's fights whatsoever. If the character acts as a stage hazard, was stated by Sakurai to not fit Smash Bros.'s criteria, or doesn't meet any of the criteria for being confirmed or unplayable by the time of Smash Bros.'s release, they are deconfirmed.
    *Note that deconfirmed status can possibly change if DLC characters happen, but that's a different matter entirely and should be completely disregarded for now.
If you get 5 confirmed spaces (free space being allowed too) in a row, it's a bingo!
If you get 5 deconfirmed spaces in a row... You get my sympathy.
Unplayable spaces act as wild cards of sorts. If you get 4 confirmed spaces and one unplayable space, for example, you'll have an "almost-bingo". You were right that they would appear in the fights in some form, but you didn't get a full bingo. It is not an "almost-bingo" if you have 2 unplayable spaces in the same line.[/LEFT]

An example board in progress would look along the lines of this:
[collapse="Example card in the middle of Smash Bingo"]

In this case, Jeff, Slippy, and Waluigi are all shown to be Assist Trophies, and Tom Nook and Magolor are shown to be parts of a stage.
If Muddy Mole was confirmed, this participant would have a diagonal almost-bingo.
If Big Boss and Ashley were confirmed, they would have a full vertical bingo.
[/collapse]

Pool of Character Spaces
Here are all the potential characters our bingo players got to choose from when they made their boards!
[COLLAPSE="Character Pool"]
Mario Series

*Note that despite Dr. Mario being a Melee veteran, he did not appear in Brawl and is therefore treated as a newcomer.

Donkey Kong Series

Legend of Zelda Series

Metroid Series

Yoshi Series

Kirby Series

Star Fox Series

Pokémon Series

*Note that despite Pichu being a Melee veteran, he did not appear in Brawl and is therefore treated as a newcomer.

F-Zero Series

Mother Series

Fire Emblem Series

Kid Icarus Series

Wario Series

Pikmin Series

Retro Series

Other Series

3rd-Party Series

[/COLLAPSE]

Please note that all of the below characters are illegal to use for bingo. You may not use them.
[collapse="Non-Bingo Characters"]

[G r e n i n j a ]

[/collapse]
Currently Revealed Characters
[collapse="Confirmed/Playable"]
[G r e n i n j a ]

*Note: Zelda and Sheik have been separated.
*Note: Samus and Zero Suit Samus have been separated.
*Note: Only Charizard has returned as a solo fighter.

[/collapse]
[collapse="Unplayable"]

• Toad - Confirmed as part of Peach's moveset.
  • Skull Kid - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Starfy - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Ashley - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Waluigi - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Kamek - Magikoopas, who are completely identical to Kamek, were shown as enemies in Smash Run.
  • Midna - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Dark Samus - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Knuckle Joe - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Darkrai - Confirmed as a Pokeball.
  • Deoxys - Confirmed as a Pokeball.
  • Gardevoir - Confirmed as a Pokeball.
  • Meowth - Confirmed as a Pokeball.
  • Victini - Confirmed as a Pokeball.
  • Zoroark - Confirmed as a Pokeball.
  • Samurai Goroh - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Lyn - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Devil - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Dr. Wright - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Saki - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Tom Nook - Confirmed as part of Villager's Final Smash.
  • Dillon - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Shadow - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Tingle - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Magnus - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Genesect - Confirmed to be a Pokeball.
  • Chrom - Confirmed as part of Robin's Final Smash.
  • Takamaru - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Sabure Prince - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Nightmare Wizard - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Ghirahim - Confirmed as an Assist Trophy.
  • Alph - Confirmed as an Alternate Costume.
[/collapse]
[collapse="Deconfirmed"]

• Alice - Villager confirmed to use Balloons as Up Special in a way that entirely takes from her.
  • Balloon Fighter - Above.
  • ALBW Link - Toon Link confirmed.
  • Young Link - Above.
  • Viridi - Confirmed as part of the 3DS Kid Icarus stage.
  • Diddy & Dixie - Diddy confirmed solo.
  • Zelda / Impa - Zelda confirmed solo.
  • Tetra / T. Zelda - No character transformations.
  • T. Zelda / T. Sheik - No character transformations.
  • New Pokemon Trainer - No character transformations.
  • Nick / Captain Rainbow - No character transformations.
  • Wonder Red - Shown directly as a Trophy.
  • Lip - Signature weapon, Lip's Stick, confirmed as item.
  • Brittany - Shown directly as a Trophy.
  • Mr. Resetti - Confirmed as part of the Wii U Animal Crossing stage.
  • Cranky Kong - Confirmed to return as a background character in Jungle Japes.
  • Tamagon - Series deconfirmed on part of Devil's Smash logo icon.
  • Isa Jo - Series deconfirmed on part of Saki's Smash logo icon.
  • Nabbit - Confirmed to be a stage hazard for the NSMBU stage.
[/collapse]

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Here is the list of current participants in Smash Bingo. Remember, you need all of the following to be counted:
  • A 25-image board
  • A single-image board or screenshot of your 25-image board
  • Signification saying that you're ready to submit your board
Current players: 49
Incomplete entries: 0
[collapse="God Robert's Cousin - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="legendofrob1 - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="G0LD3N L0TUS - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Swampasaur - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="FalKoopa - 4/25"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Kikwi-Kiwi - 5/25"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Wariofan1 - 6/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Super Smash Bros. Fan - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Kimura - 1/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Guybrush20X6 - 8/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Hammer B - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="SmasherMaster - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Arteen - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Curmudgeon - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="thethirdkoopa - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="DragonSniperNintendo - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Ariand/AEM - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="D3monicWolv3s - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Angelglory - 6/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Mario_and_Sonic_Guy - 3/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Habanero - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="TewnLeenk - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Raykz - 8/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="TheTuninator - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Young Horsetail - 2/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="New_Dumal - 9/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="splat - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="I_hate_usernames - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="BluePikmin11 - 6/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Captain Hotcakes - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Toxicroaker - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Kesamijr - 3/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Crap-Zapper - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Kon - 3/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="TheBakonBitz - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="APC99 - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="TheMasonOrder - 4/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Ephecus - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="MargnetMan23 - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="ToothiestAura - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Swift Fox - 6/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="MrBill0327 - 6/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="billys_dad - 3/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Glaciacott - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="PixelPasta - 5/24 - Broken Single-board Image"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="SuperBrawler - 7/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="CrusherMania1592 - 6/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Jubileus57 - 6/24"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="RankoChan - 5/24"]

[/collapse]
Bonus Modes
Team Battle Bingo
  • Get 5 Newcomers on your board, get marked on your team.
  • Get three marks in a row on a team to win!
  • What do you win? Hell if I know. More likes? Sure. More likes.
[collapse="The Four Teams"]

Team "Bingo Earlybirds And Also Captain Hotcakes"

Team "Squating Falcon, Hidden Badass"

Team "Intensive Staring Regimen"

Team "Latecomers With A Vengeance"
[/collapse]

Unplayable Lottery
  • Get 5 "Unplayable" spaces on your board, get marked.
  • Be a part of a line of 6 marks to win!
  • The 6 players of each line will get a like by yours truly. Not much of a prize, but eh.
[collapse="The Board"]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
I think a 25 character board is too much. Nobody expects that many. I suppose you could get that many through alternate possibilities, but still. 10 or 15 is more reasonable.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
There's nothing to say that there won't be that many characters. Besides that, 5x5 is the universal format and I can't replace BINGO with SMASH if it's anything smaller. Still, I suppose your point is still valid. Let's see what others think first before we decide to change the format entirely. The thread is now open for feedback. Now is the time to think of improvements to the rules and format of Smash Bingo.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well unless the 25 character thing is to just put our top 25 characters we see as likely, I don't see the problem in that. I do agree we will probably likely only get about 10 to 15 newcomers though. In the end it's just a game though.

I'll make my own card as soon as you have Megaman and Professor Layton up there in the other/new third party newcomers list. :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hmm... I'll participate. I'll edit my Bingo chart into this post later.

Really, this is a game in the end; so I don't see a problem with 25 characters. We're doing it just for fun, aren't we? ;)

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I've set up a poll to help decide this. The sooner we get this settled, the sooner we can start taking entries.

Also, to any artists reading this, it would be very much appreciated if we can get a banner for this thread. Flashy titles always make threads nicer, y'know?

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
I say 25. If we're just focusing on getting bingo, a 4x4 is too likely. We don't need the entire board to be checked off.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I agree.

5x5 is perfectly fine with me.

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A REQUEST FOR A CHARACTER SLOT JUST ASK

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A REQUEST FOR A CHARACTER SLOT JUST ASK
I was expecting a more split poll, but it's clear that those who want 4x4 are a minority. For those that want to mainly rely on a 4x4 area, the logical thing to do is to simply layout your board so that you have 16 of your main choices with your lower priority predictions outside of the main 16. That being said, the poll will be kept open, but 5x5 will be the chosen layout until 4x4 at least equals 5x5 in votes.

AEM, could you possibly upload images of the 3rd party characters we've come to a consensus to on the Smash 4 Speculation thread? Possibly start creating the 3rd party chart on that thread, too? My progress with bingo is directly correlated to you and GoldenYuiitusin's progress with the charts. I want to give a cushion of time for participants to create legal entries in the bingo, and we've got only a little over 9 days before the conference begins. Thank you very much in advance.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
If I may post a suggestion, I would recommend that we select the 24 (or 25) or 15 (or 16) and post a list, and a board is randomly generated for us. I feel like arranging our own boards will flood the page with bingos. Heck, even choosing who's in it is risky in that regard.

Anyhow, mine is just about made. Just waiting on some other third parties.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
While I really do like the idea of a list of only 25 characters, it essentially moots the point of the Smash 4 Speculation Chart, which is a chart made to cover every possible newcomer. More of an issue is the fact that it will be really hard to get a major consensus of who the newcomers will be, meaning that we can't realistically create boards that everyone will be happy with. That being said, picking from the pool of candidates is the best we can do to make sure the maximum amount of people enjoy this game of bingo.

Additionally, unlike other games of Bingo, this is prediction first and foremost. The whole point is for participants to make their best guesses as to who will appear and when. The best cast forecasters will be the luckiest Smash Bingo players. Simple enough, no?

If you really do want to randomize your board, this custom bingo card creator could be a guide to doing that.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
alright, i'll make one. as soon as i get my computer back.

EDIT: Here's mine

OK, FINAL DRAFT DONE!

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Alright, here's my two cards:

I'm ready to bingo my smash until there's no smash left to bingo.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Yyyyes there is. Sakurai said to expect less newcomers than previous games.
True, but at this rate I fail to see the advantage of having a smaller board when you can just as easily line up your predicted newcomers in a way that would get you an early bingo regardless. Also consider the possibility of DLC characters, which haven't yet been ruled out.

Alright, here's my card:

I made my own Megaman and Pac-Man for anyone who wants to use them. You'll need to pry it out of the board, though.
AEM already has Pac-Man and Mega Man in his album, but I never added them on part of there not being a chart for them yet. From what I've heard however, they're bound to be on it, so I've added them to the OP. Sorry for doing this after your hard work of creating those panels yourself.

Anyway, I guess there's no harm in taking submissions now, so entries will now be permitted. Please remember that your entry needs to have both a single-image board and 25-image board. The former is so nobody gets any funny ideas to shift around characters as they're deconfirmed while the latter is to allow utility in adding checkmark-spaces instead.

legendofrob1 and G0LD3N L0TUS, I'll add you to the list of official entries once you have both types of boards on your posts.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I want to do one but it's so much effort making a board x.x
Making a board takes about 5 minutes of your time, and we currently have over 8 days before the conference, so I suggest you join the game! You need make the 25-piece board at the very least. If it's honestly too much effort to take a screenshot of the board and upload it here, I suppose I can offer to do that for you.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
AEM already has Pac-Man and Mega Man in his album, but I never added them on part of there not being a chart for them yet. From what I've heard however, they're bound to be on it, so I've added them to the OP. Sorry for doing this after your hard work of creating those panels yourself.
You mean I wasted 5 minutes of my life for nothing. aaaaaawwwweeeee :cry:

Ahaha, there's no need to apologize. :)

Anyway, I guess there's no harm in taking submissions now, so entries will now be permitted. Please remember that your entry needs to have both a single-image board and 25-image board. The former is so nobody gets any funny ideas to shift around characters as they're deconfirmed while the latter is to allow utility in adding checkmark-spaces instead.

legendofrob1 and G0LD3N L0TUS, I'll add you to the list of official entries once you have both types of boards on your posts.
It would be much easier to just record our bingo boards on your computer, so you'll know we re-arranged it if the one you have and the one we are using are different. The 25-image boards will be more time-consuming to record as an image, though. Yes, I'll admit that I just don't want to post all 25 images because it involves effort, but I feel like having our boards on your computer would make this much easier to keep organized, and you can tell who the winners are after the reveals.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
It would be much easier to just record our bingo boards on your computer, so you'll know we re-arranged it if the one you have and the one we are using are different. The 25-image boards will be more time-consuming to record as an image, though.
The 25-image boards are the most essential, however. Having them as separate images in HTML format allows me to easily copy them over to the list and gives me plenty of freedom with moving them around, such as if a character is confirmed and needs a check-mark in place of their space. Single image boards are a frame of reference.

I understand completely of what you mean by recording them on my computer, but understand that it would be a much, much larger time consuming process if I had to manage an excel or word document in addition to keeping track of the OP and entry list. It's simply much more convenient for me if participants can do a few minutes of some foreground work and submit them here than forcing me to manage them externally. Now, if someone else can keep track of the bingo cards that way, that would be an entirely different story and would be a much appreciated help.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
The 25-image boards are the most essential, however. Having them as separate images in HTML format allows me to easily copy them over to the list and gives me plenty of freedom with moving them around, such as if a character is confirmed and needs a check-mark in place of their space. Single image boards are a frame of reference.

I understand completely of what you mean by recording them on my computer, but understand that it would be a much, much larger time consuming process if I had to manage an excel or word document in addition to keeping track of the OP and entry list. It's simply much more convenient for me if participants can do a few minutes of some foreground work and submit them here than forcing me to manage them externally. Now, if someone else can keep track of the bingo cards that way, that would be an entirely different story and would be a much appreciated help.
That's true, I hadn't thought of that. Alright, I'll get all of the images I need and pair it up with my other one.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Here is my own entry.

And with that, I'm Ready to Smash Bingo!!

Edit: A few hours ago, I rearranged my board. It appears differently in the list now.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Done and done. Congrats on being the first official participant.

I have a question to anyone informed reading this thread. Would it be considered self-entitled or unjustified if I could ask for a mod to sticky this thread? Smash Bingo is going to take months if not years for it to truly reach any real end point. It will be buried under the rest of the threads as time goes on, due to how it's likely to remain inactive between periods of newcomers being confirmed and deconfirmed. Having to rely on bumping is additionally detrimental in grabbing the attention of potential participants, meaning it would be unfair for someone to find out about the thread too late to really have a chance to make their board. It should be stickied for the next 8 days at the very least.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So are we competing against each other?

Forget the sheet attached. I forgot a free space.

Attachments

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I figured we are, unless "Professional Cooperative Bingo" is actually a thing.

Don't forget to add your 25-image version board to your post.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Here are mine.
[collapse="25 Image Board"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="Single Image Board"]
[/collapse]

Also, because of my impatience, I went ahead and created a Layton image myself. Feel free to use it.

Now I'm ready to SMASH BINGO!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well I guess this is mine then.

[collapse=25 images board]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Single image board][/collapse]

I'm ready to Smash Bingo!

Oh wait, on second thought, let me just do a quick edit...

Okay, NOW I'm ready to Smash Bingo! :grin:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well! I made one!
Real Bingo Sheet.jpg

Ignore the white space to the side. I was forced to use an old version of paint. -_-

If someone could make a better version of this, I'd appreciate it.

Either way, I was picking characters and somewhere around 15, I realized that I didn't think any more characters would get in. So I just decided that I'd post characters I liked. The random number generator wasn't very kind to me though. I think my best chance at a Bingo is the fourth column.

Any questions?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Remember when arranging you characters stick the ones you are sure of along the middle lines to get a bingo easier.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Remember when arranging you characters stick the ones you are sure of along the middle lines to get a bingo easier.
I assigned every character a number and went to a random number generator so that I would play fairly.

It's easy to put all of the likeliest characters in one line and win. It takes REAL luck to win through random chance.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
Middle, free space is the most useful. Diagonal spaces are second. Middle Horizontal/Vertical spaces are third. Everything else is last.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey, Swamp, you need to make a 25 image board by assembling the pictures in the OP. Take a look at my and Kikwi-Kiwi's posts.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey, Swamp, you need to make a 25 image board by assembling the pictures in the OP. Take a look at my and Kikwi-Kiwi's posts.
Oh. Okay.

I don't really see the point to it but I'll do it later.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
[collapse=25 Image Version]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Single Image Version]
[/collapse]

Man this was hard to fill out, had a bunch of open spaces, and just ended up filling them with sword characters and a few others. I don't really believe in the whole top line, and I have serious doubts about the bottom line too. The middle 3 lines is where it's at, and even they were hard to fill out.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I suppose we could implement a system like that. Trophies/Stickers seem a bit too much considering the sheer number and variety of them in Brawl. It'd mean most of us would have our entire cards filled out by the release of SSB4. I am perfectly fine with a "sympathy spaces" for characters made into Assist Trophies, Pokeballs, and parts of movesets, however.

The list has been updated.

Oh. Okay.

I don't really see the point to it but I'll do it later.

These are the reason why you need 25-image boards. Whenever a character is confirmed or deconfirmed, I will replace said character in the 25-image boards with the proper space. This way, everyone can get an idea of everybody else's progress. It certainly makes each person's bingo stand out more as well.

This is why you also need a single-image board after your 25-image boards: So people will know exactly which character was deemed confirmed, unplayable, or deconfirmed. In doing this system, I can be the one to keep track of everyone's progress. If we only had single-image boards, everyone would have to edit their boards individually, which would be a much larger hassle. Therefore, giving me both types of boards creates a system that everyone can enjoy after the initial work of their entries.

D

Deleted member

[COLLAPSE="24 Characters Roster"]
[/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="Single Characters Roster"]
[/COLLAPSE]My entries.

Top Bottom