• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bingo - The SSB4 Cast Prediction Forum Game

Should Smash Bingo be 4x4 or 5x5?

• 4x4

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 5x5

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
just realised I forgot to put Dillon and Little mac on my board.

also, I don't think I'm going to do so hot because of the placement of characters I wasn't sure of. oh well, things happen.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
That's why I made sure Toad, Bowser Jr and Paper Mario aren't near each other on mine. Similar with Genesect, Mewtwo and Meowth and Chrom and Roy.

Kesamijr

Smash Rookie

Is it too late for me to join? If not, here's my board. (I didn't put Villager, Wii Fit, or Megaman on there, cause that wouldn't have been very fair)

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Is it too late for me to join? If not, here's my board. (I didn't put Villager, Wii Fit, or Megaman on there, cause that wouldn't have been very fair)
It's not too late, but you will still need to give me a single-image version of that board. Either edit all those images into one image in Microsoft Paint, or take a screenshot of your board. Either way, I need it as reference for what your original board looked like.

Do that and I'll add you to the list of participants.

On a side note, I recommend you get an avatar, as it's related to something I'd like to do with all the entire cast of Smash Bingo players.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Please refrain from double posting if you can. Edit your posts instead if you have something to add or change after the fact.

Just slap your single-image board in your original 25-image board post and I'll slate you for bingo.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I see the kid is only 14, reminds me of my Internet Forum days when I was about 12 to 14 years old. Lots of double posts and unintentionally pissing off the Mod's. Good times.... =w=

Anyways... I hope we get another Character reveal sometime soon so we can continue this Bingo game.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Yeah, I honestly thought the dojo was going to be a lot more like Brawl's in that we'd actually have characters and assist trophies announced. A screenshot a day is absolutely worthless compared to when we had articles for each tidbit of the game.

The only good things to come from this is that it seems like every newcomer is getting their own trailer, as well as that we have time to actually repair bingo before a new character comes in and I have to worry about replacing spaces with a confirmed mark.

I really should devote tonight to fixing the boards.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yeah that's a shame, I guess we all kinda expected a trailer like Brawl and Melee. But hey it's nice to know that now all the newcomers are getting their own trailers rather than just the third parties as was the case for Snake and Sonic during the Brawl day's.

Oh yeah, you asked me to help you with these image boards didn't you? Well I got some spare time on my hands so I might do a few for you if you like.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
It just feels like we're starved for information, however, when we're only given screenshots during the weekdays. The trailers are fantastic and all, but running a forum game like this, I'd rather get sprinkles of update each day rather than have to wait for a big one to come whenever... I'm like a fish, in that sense. Feed me gradually, don't give me a buffet at the end of the month. That's all I ask.

And yes, that'd be wonderful. If you can start at Angelglory's entry and work your way down, that'd be a great help. I can probably knock out Kimura and the 9 entries below her in one sitting if I put my heart to it.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Here you go.

[collapse=Captain Hotcakes]

[/collapse]
[collapse=BluePikmin11]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Splat]

[/collapse]

Oh I started from the very bottom and worked my way up... Oh well these are done at least. I'll get to work on the others too.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Here's another 3.

[collapse=New_Dumal]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Young Horsetail]

[/collapse]
[collapse=TewnLeenk]

[/collapse]

I'll see when I will do the others.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm happy to hear that. I'm going to take a break from this for now. I'll see when I will do the others like I said. ^_^

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Alright, I've finally created that surprise I was talking about.

Introducing Team Battle Bingo! We have four teams separated into 4 different 3x3 boards.

Team "Bingo Earlybirds And Also Captain Hotcakes"

Team "Squating Falcon, Hidden Badass"

Team "Intensive Staring Regimen"

Team "Latecomers With A Vengeance"

In Team Battle Bingo, whenever someone gets 5 newcomers on their board, they will be crossed out. If a team gets a three in a row, they win! To be fair, I arranged all four of our current leads at the top left corner, the entrants who joined after bingo started at the right space, and went down from oldest entrants to newest. Technically speaking, all four teams stand an equal chance this way.

Just something I thought you guys would like. I hope you do, at least. Do you know how often your people change your goddamn avatars? Too often, that's what.

Oh yeah, and I fixed more boards. Just 5 more to go before we're back in business!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
BONUS MODES!?
Get hyped, this just got real.

I'll make sure I fix my list tomorrow.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
BONUS GAMES!!!!

I WILL WIN ALL THE BINGO!!!

I WILL BE THE BINGO MASTER!!!

GOTTA CROSS EM ALL!!!!

Either way, this is an amazing idea. Thank you for doing this Robert!

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
whoever made my single image thank you I am so happy :awesome: I just could not make one stay on -.- (darn you did not get my update... I guess I was too slow ;-; )

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Since you guys like the idea of Team Battle Bingo so much, should I make another game mode when we get more people, or is just one enough? I feel like I can do something with Unplayable spaces so seeing a character turn Assist Trophy doesn't feel like a total punishment.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Glad we've almost made a full recovery. I was initially worried that bingo was going to be delayed because of this issue, but with the lack of updates the dojo is giving us, it turns out we haven't missed a thing. That said, every board except one has been fixed!

I'll make sure I fix my list tomorrow.
Still working on your board? I'd be happy to finish up if you can't find the time and effort to do it.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I actually really would appreciate that, I'm more busy these days than I thought I would be.
Thanks in advance.
Turns out I can't. Your single-image board, the only one that broke with the other images, was my only frame of reference for fixing your board.

If you can either upload it again or type out the spaces in order of where they appear, I'll be able to completely fix your entry.

Sorry about that.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
I bet I'm the hidden badass in my team. Great idea, Cousin!

Ironically, I was just planning to change my profile pic but now I think I'll keep it. :laugh:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Is it too late to submit? This is brilliant.
It's not too late, but you'll need a single-image board as well. Take a screenshot of your 25-image board or edit them onto a board in an image editing program and upload it here.

Get that done and you can join the bingo fun. Better hurry before someone else is revealed, or you'll have to edit your board to exclude them!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Team "Bingo Earlybirds And Also Captain Hotcakes" is the best team.

Hotcakes can be our mascot!

Top Bottom