• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to WHOBO: Event 2: Who's Tyler? IV, A New Hope: $50... - April 20th, 2013 - Lindale, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've got some music, some menus, and the state selection screen has all of the starters and counterpicks on page 1. Banned are on page 2.
(I've even got 2 sd cards, and one of them has the hackless file like Project:M so another setup can have infinite replays and this stuff)

D

Deleted member

What is the uploading speed there? I'm pretty sure I can work with anything but it'd be cool to know ahead of time
Also, HD PVR records seperately, the stream captures the recorder. So I have the local recordings. Anyone who wants to commentate, I have a turtle beach headset I'll bring.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Haha idk if Trela wants to go but I might do that Pwii, let me see what's going on this week and I'll let you know

Psychoace

Smash Champion
What is the uploading speed there? I'm pretty sure I can work with anything but it'd be cool to know ahead of time
Also, HD PVR records seperately, the stream captures the recorder. So I have the local recordings. Anyone who wants to commentate, I have a turtle beach headset I'll bring.
It's a good speed connection, apparently people around here are bad at hooking up to it though lol.

Raze97

Smash Rookie
So late to to respond to this. Oops. See, I always let Limbo do all the talking for me so... yah.
Anyone else down for some MMs? Icecream? Pit vs MK MM? 5$? All SV? xD
Rave I want to ditto your Lucario. It doesn't have to be an MM, I just want a Lucario Ditto with you.
Psycho :3 My Pit is ready for your Captain Falcon.
I'm coming home with 1st place this time just sayin'

Raze97

Smash Rookie
:3 well maybe not first. But you should seriously stop underestimating me Limbo, you will get crushed if you do.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't know if we will ever see double MK return, even though its just as "not broken" as MK in singles.

I'd like to go to this if there is space in a Houston carpool. How long of a drive is this?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Pwii I think I'm gonna go, but I'm teaming with Keith if he goes. But I think PJ is gonna go you should team with him :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey all. I'm not able to attend this due to prior commitments, but my friend really wants to go.

I was already planning on having a smashfest the night before, so if some of you wanted to attend, then give my buddy a ride, that would be pretty cool. (I'm sure he would be fine with helping out for gas.)

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Tesh, its like a 3.5 to 4 hour drive. Mostly highway. A few back road highways, but once you hit Tyler, its just a simple drive around the loop to hwy 69 and then you're basically there.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
I can't go to this anymore, real life came through last sec uhgggg. F double mk, gnw+mk pwii/p4 combo woulda bodied the *** out of this, oh wellp, till next time.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
If it were up to me I would have double MK legal but xyro said no

Plus everyone and their low tier would slap my nuts if I legalized it.

Also @zach your stream would be mad hype because of HD-PVR. Ty~
Also headset is good I haven't bought any yet. I may can steal an Xbox headset from my brother(I forget what brand prob turtle beach) can your computer support two?

Sorry to hear that mike:/

So I'm confused. Whose coming from Houston?

D

Deleted member

Might have to drop teams to save monies. Depends, not ceartin labernash.
And I have 3 usb ports, 1 for hd pvr, 1 for my headset, and its either your headset or a cam for the players. If its turtle beach, then I'd need another area to plug the mic end (pink ofc).
STILL NOT SURE IF IM COMING, (I probably will)

Tesh

Smash Hero
If it were up to me I would have double MK legal but xyro said no

Plus everyone and their low tier would slap my nuts if I legalized it.

Also @zach your stream would be mad hype because of HD-PVR. Ty~
Also headset is good I haven't bought any yet. I may can steal an Xbox headset from my brother(I forget what brand prob turtle beach) can your computer support two?

Sorry to hear that mike:/

So I'm confused. Whose coming from Houston?
Xyro does not run your event. If you want double MK legal do it. I personally think its bad for the game and there isn't much of a downside (banning double MK doesn't mean u can't use your main, just that you might need to find a new partner so no one leaves the scene over this) to removing it. But, there aren't that many MKs in TX anyway so it won't matter much, but it will likely just piss people off.

D

Deleted member

All these plans changing
Not sure if I'm going to this anymore, its possible, but nooooo guarantee

D

Deleted member

I keep forgetting this is part of lsc.
HOLY **** ITS LSC, I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO GOOD.

D

Deleted member

Family decided to change my plans and I can't go
Sorry to all the hype I faked now. Opps. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom