• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to WHOBO: Event 2: Who's Tyler? IV, A New Hope: $50... - April 20th, 2013 - Lindale, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
We've got diversity. Especially me, I have a wide range of viable characters. There's red mk, dark mk, even neutral mk i can sometimes throw out to surprise people.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
We're kinda diverse round here we don't discriminate against low tiers

Limbo can we have mid-match coaches in our MM?

I need a team mate for this I think.

I can use any character but I'm best with MK and Puff.
I'm also bad at dubs but we'll have fun

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I tried to change my plans but i honestly cannot make it to this event. I must watch my daughter this weekend because emy ex-wife has to work two 12 hours shifts (she is a nurse). If you tyler kiddos wanna go ahead and take the win vs me, im cool with that. i can def get it back the next time i see you.

Icecream/mr.gw, if this event gets big or you start to worry/panic, PLEASE ask for help. denti/alsm/sync (if he goes) are all capable of running/help running events and infinity is great for seeding (hes been here since the beginning of brawls life so he knows whats up). hell, ill be home all day with claire so if you need me, call me.

Labernash

Smash Lord
@bman sweeeet, I'm hyped! As long as you can like answer my questions and stuff like that, you'll be great!

@mini oh haha guess we forgot to put you in our FB group. We haven't really decided on a captain yet I don't think. I'll go in and find out/get you added.

@Xyro Aww, I was looking forward to body you. :/ No worries my friend, Tyler understands. But, we'll leave the scoreboard even, Tyler's nothing if not honorable. (Except talented but you know, it sounded better.)

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't realize I forgot to make a schedule.

Lets just guesstimate(because no schedule is ever accurate)
Doubles start: 12:30-1
Doubles winding down/Singles start: 4ish
Wasaeda whenever singles starts winding down

P:M will probably run the same schedule

Tesh

Smash Hero
Thats how we did it last time, but im sure either way would work.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I had to work late four school nights in a row for this. And I probably wouldn't even do that for sex. So basically Icecream, you better make sure this tourney is better than sex.

Waseada hype definitely. That schedule is later than I want it to be but I'll live. I think Raze is leaving at 5:00 so crew battle before then would be ideal, or Brawlman can just clear all your stocks thats fine too.

Mini we must get some 1v1 and some 2v2 friendlies in pre-tourney.

Raze97

Smash Rookie
you better make sure this tourney is better than sex.

I think Raze is leaving at 5:00 so crew battle before then would be ideal, or Brawlman can just clear all your stocks thats fine too.
Leaving around 6. Might get there a bit later than I wanted to though oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom