• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to WHOBO: Event 2: Who's Tyler? IV, A New Hope: $50... - April 20th, 2013 - Lindale, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Hope to see everybody thats attending this event at Hobo 40th Anniversary :) I wonder who is going home with the medals...

BlinkIV

Avenger
I might attend this, depends if I have work or not. If I do, who wants to team with me in P:M? I play Pit/Wolf.

D

Deleted member

I'd team but I'm probably considered Scrub
Oh wait I've placed the same as you on the past few BRs

D

Deleted member

Oh and uhh, do you guys want a stream or something? I could pull one together if the internet was fine. I can stream and record the matches at the same time. (I've got 2 sd cards I can distribute to record other setups with the infinite replay code).

D

Deleted member

Oh and are you cool with hacks? I've got music and the stage selection menu has starters/counterpicks on the brawl page and everything banned on the melee page.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Limbo, are you driving to this?
I am indeed, but I cannot take you if thats what you're getting at. Gunner may be willing depending on his carpool size.

Raze and ShoeS have confirmed their attendance, so we should definitely schedule this Tyler/Shreveport crew battle. It needs to happen, cancel singles idc THIS MUST HAPPEN haha.

Big thumbs up for Waseada hopefully I can stay for it.

MINIFOX let's team, i'm not sure if my Marth or MK will be better for doubles by then, but either way I know how to play with your chars in dubz. Let's definitely play some warmups against Raze and ShoeS as soon as we get there though, cant wait! :D

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Lesgo! For tylah!

Edit: also, Dayton needs to show. Gave a double crew battle. Set for live stream. Get. HYPE!

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I haven't talked to Okuser but no doubt he'll be down for 5v5. Hypeee looking forward to this. And yeah Ramsaur hope you can work something out, we gotsta play :)

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Idk. Depends if Houston and Dayton show. We have most of LA coming and all of Tyler. I know denti is coming and my stay at my place the day before. So we gave Dallas more or less confirmed. I also bringing a buddy of mine who owes me a bet.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Denti dakpo and fino are coming for sure, idk of anyone else. Maybe infinity and ALSM and stuff. Dallas will also be bringing their P:M scene.

We very possibly could see Oklahoma coming to this. Maybe more of LA.
I'm estimating over 30, hopefully 40-50.
I think leaf is trying to come

Edit: we're also working to get Fogo out

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Denti dakpo and fino are coming for sure, idk of anyone else. Maybe infinity and ALSM and stuff. Dallas will also be bringing their P:M scene.

We very possibly could see Oklahoma coming to this. Maybe more of LA.
I'm estimating over 30, hopefully 40-50.
I think leaf is trying to come

Edit: we're also working to get Fogo out
You seriously have to STOP SAYING IM GOING TO A TOURNAMENT THAT I HAVE NOT CONFIRMED. This is the second time now >:(
I will be busy running for a cancer fundraiser that day and will not be in attendance.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
U confirmed on Facebook tho

Nevermind dakpo isn't going

Edit:

Ya you confirmed this is from the who's Tyler event

You may have meant to confirm in the ETFC event tho

ThaJakester

Valatunda! Valatunda!
NNID
ThaJakester
Uhhhhhhgggggh. Why must I be so jobless and poor right now!? >.> Not sure if I can make this tourney due to money concerns...We'll see what happens.

ThaJakester

Valatunda! Valatunda!
NNID
ThaJakester
That would most definitely help me out a lot but im also very concerned with the fees...a higher entry AND venue fee doesn't make the tourney more hype for me Dx especially when I have to spot friends money too that who knows when they would pay me back xDx lol...

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
I may not be able to come and stream on the 20th ... Chandra and I both are down to less than $50 bucks a piece and my $50 is going to go towards my Quakecon registration on Monday ... only way I would be able to come is if someone were to drive out here to where I'm staying right now, have room for me + my stream setup (my Desktop PC), and wouldn't mind being comped in July with free entry to Round 3 because my ass is broooooooke ...

D

Deleted member

And thats why I prepared some streaming stuffs.
Does this mean I'll stream?

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
And thats why I prepared some streaming stuffs.
Does this mean I'll stream?
yes, that means you'll be streaming the event. Fair warning though, the library typically has less than 1mb of upload so you might want to do local recordings and post to YT later.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Woohoo they granted my request off work I'm officially confirmed. So here's what I've got:

Money Matches
Icecream (MK ditto, SV only, Bo3) $20
Raze (MK ditto, SV only, Bo3) $15
Raze (Wario ditto, Random Starter, Bo1) $1
ShoeS (Any char, WT4 stages, Bo3) $???

Louisiana vs Tyler Crew Battle (no particular order)
1) Gunner 1) Icecream
2) Limbo 2) Minifox
3) Raze 3) Labernash
4) ShoeS 4) Psy
5) Brawlman 5) Rave?

Idk about a stream but I'll bring my godlike hacks and stuff haha. Minifox, team with me ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom