• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
bowser beats ridley in melee power and strengh so ridley will try to kite him, flying and shooting beams. bowser just ducks in his shell and the beams bounce off. bowser would then throw a koopa at ridley, and while ridley deals with that, bowser jumps up and grabs ridley's feet. the sudden gained wait causes ridley to drop. when they hit the ground bowser claws ridley's wings, preventing him from flying. ridley then hits bowser in the face with a beam and bowser is knocked back. he then claws at bowser, but his shell protects him. bowser does a firebreath, followed by a claw grab. just then two final smash items appear, bowser slams ridley to the ground and grabs a smash token. he transforms into giga bowser and procedes to beat the **** out of ridley while ridley trys to grab the other smash token. giga picks him up, fire breaths him, and throws him over his shoulder and right onto the smash token. ridley turns into meta ridley and then the battle is repeated untill bowser starts to turn back, at that point he uses his last remaining to grab ridley and body slam him off the stage. both die...

there yah go
we should all try that with one charcter each(no stupid things like)
ridley vs roy
ridley flys over and eats him GAME!!!!(lol)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
marth VS Roy
Roy goes up to marth and says, why are we fighting, we should be friends?
marth goes you know, i agree. the both go to shake hand, but roy runs marth through. then he spits on his dead body and says. LMAO

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
ridley vs. mario

mario jumps on ridley's head and knocks him out. ridley wakes up in a bathtub full of ice. he feels around and notices stitches on his back, his wings have been stolen. ridley crys out to the evens "I'LL GET YOU MARIO!!!!!!". ridley then goes out and kills mario's entire family. he then kills everyone who ever knew mario. he kills everyone who ever fought mario, everyone who ever borrowed money from mario, everyone who ever loved mario, etc... and eventually he finds mario, broke and alone. he dishes mario out a fate worse then death. he cuts off marios hands, feet, eyes, nose, tonuge and right kidney. the ears are left perfectly intact however, so that mario can hear the screams of anyone unfortionate enough to cross paths with him.

man i do get wrapped up when it comes to writing

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*stumbles into thread and kisses ground*

I love this thread. It's like holy ground that noobs can't walk on or they will burst into flames.
This thread is awsome. It's like n00bs come in, get shot, die, and we hide their dead bodies in a closet! :laugh:

BTW, why the f*** do any of you want Ridley!?!?!? He's a gay dragon that likes to lick people, and is totally retarted. Besides, he's like a 50 foot tall dragon version of Barney. You guys are gay....

Man, talking likea n00b makes me laugh!

:laugh:

omgSSBBsoon

Smash Rookie
Im almost soure they will include ridley, in the SSBB official homepage, they published a "ridley theme" which means they made the music for ridley stages, which means he is in!!!!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
*stumbles into thread and kisses ground*

I love this thread. It's like holy ground that noobs can't walk on or they will burst into flames.
QFT

I feel like I've been on vacation or having an affair or...something. I've been posting away far too long. Anyway...how's the whether around here? Still noob-free?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
it turns out to be very one sided, yes...

ridley vs. mario

mario jumps on ridley's head and knocks him out. ridley wakes up in a bathtub full of ice. he feels around and notices stitches on his back, his wings have been stolen. ridley crys out to the evens "I'LL GET YOU MARIO!!!!!!". ridley then goes out and kills mario's entire family. he then kills everyone who ever knew mario. he kills everyone who ever fought mario, everyone who ever borrowed money from mario, everyone who ever loved mario, etc... and eventually he finds mario, broke and alone. he dishes mario out a fate worse then death. he cuts off marios hands, feet, eyes, nose, tonuge and right kidney. the ears are left perfectly intact however, so that mario can hear the screams of anyone unfortionate enough to cross paths with him.

omgSSBBsoon

Smash Rookie
it turns out to be very one sided, yes...

ridley vs. mario

WTF:psycho::laugh:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If you want to be cool, just be yourself. If you want to be really cool, just be Ridley.

Chuck Norris learned how to be Chuck Norris from Ridley.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Man, I'm struggling to come up with anymore one-liners. Good one, though, Wiseguy.
I know the feeling. I just got home from an eight hour shift of flipping burgers, and I spent that whole time wracking my brain for Ridley Facts. The one above was the only one worth posting. It's a lot harder than you would think...

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Glad you liked it. :)

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
heres one

ridley was the youngest of 8 children. his 7 brothers and sisters were named Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
ridley can't be in brawl because he is so overpowered he would be banned from all tournaments. of course he can't not be in brawl because the lack of ridley will create a black hole just large enough to suck up every copy of SSBB

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Four out of five dentists agreed that Ridley owns. (Ironically, dental records were needed to identify the charred remains of the fifth dentist.)
^^^ Who's up for siggying that=??? :laugh: Best one liner ever on this thread, I'm still LMFAO! :laugh:

BTW, Pride for the WIN! F** Ridley! :laugh:

[/sarcasm]

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
there is only one man ever in recorded history to kill ridley. ridley however, went back in time and killed that mans parent's, so in reality it never happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom