• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Shuma, I couldn't figure out what was going on in that comic. Honestly, it looks like you shoved a crayon in your ***, squated over a piece of paper and had a seisure.

Shuma

Smash Hero
What Comic, first one is mario pwning ridley, second is mario pwning ridley, krystal, dedede, diddy and BK. Nothing more, it's not suppossed to make sense.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
How could anyone hate Ridley?

I'll admit he pissed me off quite a bit a few days back in Super Metroid Dependence, but I still want him in Brawl. Coming to a support thread and flaming with no valid points to back you up is stupid.

@Derek

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Ridley>Mario

PS: Everyone check the last post a the Ridley art emporium at R.I.D.L.E.Y.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
How could anyone hate Ridley?

I'll admit he pissed me off quite a bit a few days back in Super Metroid Dependence, but I still want him in Brawl. Coming to a support thread and flaming with no valid points to back you up is stupid.

@Derek
the best boss characters are the ones that give you an incredible sense of satisfaction upon beating them. i don't mean the relief you get by beating a really frustrating one either. those are ghey.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
****! nice work do they all represent us? (The one with the black t-shirt is ODIN and the Link one is... me?)

You know a good boss battle by the... "shakes" you get during and dafter the fight.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Perfect!.

I'm the one with the Samus helmet by the way.

Witness PWNAGE incarnated:

Done by Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom