• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey that idea you had... why doesn't someone try it!? (Seriously i mean it Sakurai isn't a mean man!).

And look
Two Pichus tried to escape Ridley... but the smart handsome man Ridley is he planned ahead!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
...but true.

So who would win in a fight... Super Metroid Ridley... or captain N Ridley... Or Meta Ridley?

Id go with Captain N!!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Lol at NES Ridley. I'd say Super Metroid Ridley, because he was a badass in that game. He could go invisible, sneak up behind Meta Ridley, and break his neck Steven Seagal style.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
OK, I don't know why we hadn't put this in our list of reasons why Ridley should be in before, but follow me...In the games (the 2d ones) I think you always have to face Ridley to get the screw attack. The symbol that the Chozo statue holding for the Screw Attack is the pointy 'S' (same as the item in Melee). One could argue that this is like the item to get in the game, hence why it was used for the Metroid symbol in Smash. So, Ridley = Screw Attack, Screw Attack = Metroid Symbol for Smash, Ridley = should be in Smash.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
It's not an absurd reason, but it's just another point of proof that Ridley is important to the series. And you do have to defeat Ridley to get the Screw Attack in the games...

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
I do have a disability though. However, I already had a wish and that was to have my own computer.... That was back when Power Macs were cutting edge. Maybe if somehow my condition were to worsen... I need someone here to break my leg.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
thats still to much awesomeness, weel just have to close our eyes and hope we don't go blind while playing him

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Not in Super Metroid or the original Metroid or Metroid Prime.
Well, the Screw Attack wasn't even in Prime 1, and Ridley wasn't in Prime 2. It was like that in the remake of the original (Zero Mission), and Super Metroid...I thought it was. Maybe I was just thinking the two GBA games, and I just generalized...

OK, well you get it right before Ridley in SM, same thing.

EDIT: Hey guys, add this guy to our hit list:

Kirby, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, and Pikachu all walk upright on two legs and have arms and hands with some sort opposable digit allowing them to grab things.

Ridley is a skeletal looking pteradon.

And clearly you aren't a metroid fan, because the only people who think he would make a good character in brawl either know nothing about ridley or they are just young and silly.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Agreed, CJ. Now he's saying Ridley is a "kiddie character," but he refuses to give any character suggestions of his own. Typical Negative Nancy/troll...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I know...and guess what. I just found out his number one most wanted character. Ready? Tingle!! :laugh:

He's posting a lot in the "what's up with all of the bad character suggestions" thread.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I know...and guess what. I just found out his number one most wanted character. Ready? Tingle!! :laugh:

He's posting a lot in the "what's up with all of the bad character suggestions" thread.
ROFLMAO hahahahahhahahah

lets see, he says ridley and stafy are kiddy, but his #1 choice is tingle!

i have to see this.

Ridley for brawl. anybody think he should have a free flying upB like pit? (random Ridley question so i can be accepted in this thread lol)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
any ridley supporters are welcome here! Ridley FTW and may any noobs that deny his awesomeness burn in hell for eternity. with ridley laughing at them.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
the free fly would be ok, but it just doesn't seem good enough for ridley. sakurai will make him greatness whatever the up b is though

i got to bring my ridley, bowser fight back up here too

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Anyone up for some noob ownage? This guy is like "I'm 21 so I know more than everyone here. Boo all characters except Sawnic!!11"

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
ridley's up b shouldn't boost him up, he should just have multiple jumps, like jiggly. maybe he should spin rapidly, and a little tornado would form form above him, and then dissappear, like pika's thunder, only instead of knockback it would suck them to the top and spew them out, but it took a lot of lag. cool, i just created a new ridley move!

@ grim

where do i go?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
He's in...Can anybody explain to me, WHY AM I SEEING COMPLETELY STUPID CHARACTER IDEAS?

"I just can't imagine Ridley in the game without looking out of place..." :laugh: Typical.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
bowser beats ridley in melee power and strengh so ridley will try to kite him, flying and shooting beams. bowser just ducks in his shell and the beams bounce off. bowser would then throw a koopa at ridley, and while ridley deals with that, bowser jumps up and grabs ridley's feet. the sudden gained wait causes ridley to drop. when they hit the ground bowser claws ridley's wings, preventing him from flying. ridley then hits bowser in the face with a beam and bowser is knocked back. he then claws at bowser, but his shell protects him. bowser does a firebreath, followed by a claw grab. just then two final smash items appear, bowser slams ridley to the ground and grabs a smash token. he transforms into giga bowser and procedes to beat the **** out of ridley while ridley trys to grab the other smash token. giga picks him up, fire breaths him, and throws him over his shoulder and right onto the smash token. ridley turns into meta ridley and then the battle is repeated untill bowser starts to turn back, at that point he uses his last remaining to grab ridley and body slam him off the stage. both die...

there yah go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom