• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
like people were saying earlier on if sakurai puts ridley as an AT we will all be going to nintendo ramming in as a big dirty horde of people and finding sakurai forcing him to make ridley as a pc

thought what i will had is that when we get there we all say i think you know what we a re here for

the grim lizard

Smash Master
.... T_T
Are you serious? That's so blatant I'm not even going to respond.

Hey guys, who am I?: I think Ridley should be in bcuz Pokemen iz teh suxxorz...also, I rly hope Sora is in cuz hes so awesum!!111one!11

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
I actually had a dream that Ridley was confirmed, and he was confirmed along with Falco. Sakurai said himself that Ridley was designed to be a 100% counter to Falco. He could'nt be spiked, had moves that one hit KO'd Falco, and his skin autoatically reflected lasers. It was the best dream ever (I have a deep hatred of that f*cking bird) Then i woke up and cried for days.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Actually, I love Falco and hope he returns but...

That is the best dream evar! I wish I could have that dream :(...Actually, I wish he was really like that. :p

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
I think Ridley is a little too overrated, I don't think it really fits in Smash, it would take the place of more important characters, plus I don't think any character from Metroid other than Samus is really worthy of being in the game.
silly.

i don't dream these days. bit weird but hey, thems the breaks!

edit: YEA! 400 posts.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I think Ridley is a little too overrated, I don't think it really fits in Smash, it would take the place of more important characters, plus I don't think any character from Metroid other than Samus is really worthy of being in the game.
* Primes the sniper rifle he bought from the gun store in Little Five Points. He takes aim at Vesper and fires! As the bullet strikes home, a booming voice seems to echo from everywhere yet nowhere at once. This voice says....*

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Metroid needs more reps. I don't think anybody in this thread can stress that anymore than what they already have.

Smooth Criminal

Edit:

JGTC said:
Assist trophy or boss fight ftw.
* Swings that mofoing gun around and takes a pop shot at him, too.*

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
I had a dream Ike was confirmed.

No, really, I did. Fine, don't believe.....I FRIKKIN' SWEAR I DID.

No.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
i had a dream that roy was confirmed, it was whacky
I had a dream that you were confirmed. you looked like the frog from crono trigger and you had the abilities of all the characters in your sig. I'm not joking.

Assist trophy or boss fight ftw.
while we're at it, lets make mario and the rest of the confirmed roster assist trophies and bosses, and the only 3 playable characters would be clarkJables, Dr. cox, and gendou ikari.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I'm curious...who's more important than Ridley that he would be taking their spot? Dark Samus? Tom Nook? Waluigi? Boogerman??

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
No, no, I think you got it wrong. Don't be so harsh on him.

Here, let me edit this: YOU FAIL AT LIFE SIR AND THE AFTERLIFE.

There :)
i was just messing with him, it was supposed to be a fun way to tell him I disagreed with him, but i have to admit defeat when it is obvious. I can't argue with with a declaration of an imminent failure of the eternal afterlife. Good game sir, may the glory of a thousand suns burn in your soul.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
i was just messing with him, it was supposed to be a fun way to tell him I disagreed with him, but i have to admit defeat when it is obvious. I can't argue with with a declaration of an imminent failure of the eternal afterlife. Good game sir, may the glory of a thousand suns burn in your soul.

Yeah I was messing with him too... I think. Oh, and thanks! Do I win a cookie?

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was messing with him too... I think. Oh, and thanks! Do I win a cookie?
No, no cookies, but the glory of a thousand suns burning eternally in your soul. It'll hurt at first, but it gets better after a few thousand years, trust me. I never thought i was going to be able to make it through the first millennium and a half but after that its smooth sailing XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What submission?

Anyways ****! missed two noobs one one page rghhh!

"You are half the man Ridley was... you are a god"

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm curious...who's more important than Ridley that he would be taking their spot? Dark Samus? Tom Nook? Waluigi? Boogerman??
Oh come on now, even though Waluigi is part of a series that already has enough reps, and Metroid only has Samus/Zero Suit Samus, and Ridley could bring so much to the game, Waluigi so deserves that spot.

Anyways Ridley deserves to be in this game. It's been said, enough I know. There really isn't any valid reason to leave him out. Metroid needs a villain rep, and Ridley fits the spot perfectly.

Ridley for Brawl!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But the only way to un-lock him would be to sacrifice 1200000.89 people... while wearing your underpants on your head!

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Last night I dreamed that Ridley was in Brawl, and I was so excited.
Then I woke up.

I'll never make it to December 3rd.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
OOOOHHHH I have an idea. Someone pretend to be dying, then go to Make-A-Wish Foundation, go over to Sakurai's studio and ask to play the game and see all teh characters! IT'S BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom