• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chance Returns! Day 13 - Bowser Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Isaac: I dont know who he is I will not vote

King K. Rool: 72.5 most people really like him but there are just some people...

nominations: Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario x4
Wadde Dee x1

D

Deleted member

Isaac

Chances : 65 %
Golden Sun is still one of the most famous handheld Nintendo games, and has still a solid fanbase even if the latest game hasn't received as much good reception as the other 2 GBA games.

Want : 75 %
Fun fact ? Even if I haven't played yet any Golden Sun game, I still was pretty disappointed when I discoverde he will be an AT.
So I'm perfectly fine with him if he will be added.

K. Rool : 80 %
I would put a higher rant for him, but with the upcoming DKC game which will still not include the Kremling Krew, I begin to have some doubts, unfortunately.

Noms :

Shulk x3
Palutena x2

splat

Smash Lord
Isaac:

Prediction: 55%
My prediction isn't as high as I would've liked it to be. During Brawl development, I think I scored him a bit higher, too - which is the exact reason I'm scoring him lower now: his role seems to be pretty much over by now. His last game didn't sell that well, I think - not to mention Isaac wasn't playable there as far as I'm aware. Still, with three at least semi-popular games in the series, I don't feel like crossing out any possible Golden Sun rep.

Want: 75%
Isaac is my favorite out of the horde of blond-haired protagonists. Even though I haven't played Golden Sun, I think Isaac's abilities can make for a very interesting play style.

K. Rool: 78%

Nominations: Batallion Wars Rifle Grunt x5

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Isaac:

Chance: 70%
Want: 100%

Isaac has many things going for him. First of all, Sakurai seems to be revisiting ideas, as proofed with the Villager. The Villager and Wii Fit Trainer also proof Sakurai wants to include characters from series in Brawl without a character. Animal Crossing and the Wii series where obvious choices for this, but the second best choice in line would be Golden Sun. Golden Sun is amazingly popular, and even Isaac's popularity remained high even after Brawl's release. After Little Mac, he got the most votes on Shortie's poll as a character from a new series. Out of all the AT's, Isaac was also one of the few who had his series represented with music in Brawl. To me, he seems the most likely out of all new series candidates not named Little Mac. His moveset speaks for itself, and would be highly unique and awesome.

King K.Rool:

Chance: 80%
Want: 100%

Still the top notch of the bad guys in Donkey Kong Country, King K.Rool stands a serious chance to be in this game. He's massively popular, and it's unlikely DKC will not get a newcomer. Granted, this could be Dixie, but DKC easily deserves a 4th character to. He has loads of unique moveset potential as well. He's easily with Dixie on par on being the best choice for a DKC newcomer, and we will have one this time around.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Isaac
Likelihood and Want : ???
I will not vote for him since I don't know anything about him or his series.

Prediction
K.Rool : 65%
With Ridley getting a 70% and Palutena 73% in likelihood, I hardly see anyone not called Mewtwo getting more than 75% .
That and I already see the K.Rool wasn't in Returns and will not be in Tropical freeze so he is not relevant or important to the DK series anymore argument being use against him by his detractors.

Nomination
Jigglypuff X5

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
ISAAC

Chances: 35%

I'd say Isaac reached the height of his popularity prior to the release of Brawl. I think Sakurai recognized that and included him as an Assist Trophy. Golden Sun is already on the decline as a franchise, and Isaac's been replaced as the main character. However, he has starred in 2 of the 3 games himself which could help his case. That being said, this game is his best chance of getting in. If Nintendo has any interest in reviving the franchise, this would be the perfect opportunity. If you're looking for uniqueness, Isaac definitely brings a lot to the table. This hack even shows off some of the different moves he could pull off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WiTHGE4q4. Obviously a character fully developed from the ground up would end looking much more polished and formidable.

Want: 50%

I probably wanted him more back in 2007 than I do now. I still think he'd be a cool addition, but I'd still rather see some fresher faces get in over him if there's a conflict for spots. I really don't see the addition of too many characters to the SSB4 roster.

King K Rool: 70%
I know K Rool has a lot of support around here, so I'll lean towards the optimistic side with this prediction. I'm expecting to see a lot of people giving him ratings of 80% or above.

Nominations: Takamaru x 3, Ray (Custom Robo) x 2

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Chauzu has not used his five extra nominations yet, so he still can use them.

I totally missed this. Awesome. I'll be a pain in the *** and distribute them like this:

Uncle Scrooge x10

On to todays votes.

Isaac

Likelihood: 50%

This can go any way really. I think that as much points to Isaac as against. He being a sword wielder and only having appeared in three games (all portable) speaks against him, but Golden Sun is still - arguably - Nintendo's most prominent JRPG series and Isaac is the obvious choice for rep. I hope he makes it, but we'll see.

Want: 75%

I would be happy if he got in but wouldn't cry if he didn't.

King K Rool

Prediction: 72,50%

King K Rool is one of the most wanted newcomers, but I think that the fact that Dixie Kong being another big contender - and they both competing for the same spot (?) - will bring the percent down a bit.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I'm reading above descriptions of Isaac describing why his chances are poor and sounding like they would give him a 10%. But then they give a 40% chance or more. WTF?
Are people allergic to voting below around 40?

Isaac

Chance: I think the chance of a Golden Sun rep getting in is about 25%. Which is pretty good relatively. But then I have to cut that Golden Sun rep between Isaac and Matthew.
Which leaves me giving isaac a solid 18%

Want: 35%
Never played a Golden Sun game. But Isaac seems pretty interesting moveset wise so I'd be cool with it.

Nominations:
Pac Man x 5

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Yeah, I also feel that people seem to be a bit afraid to give too low votes. Maybe we Smash fans are too nice. :)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Isaac

Likeliness: 50%
Isaac has a lot of of opposition, not only from from other Nintendo franchise but within his own. At this point, I would consider his inclusion 50/50. He has things going for and against him. Such as:

He is the main protagonist of the GS games.
He is the face of GS.
Still relevant and popular.
Was an AT in SSBB.

However, due to his son Matthew, it's possible he might be passed over for a more new, younger, and relevant Matthew. However, I do not see that as being extremely likely and feel that Isaac still has the advantage over his son.

Isaac also has to deal with characters who are the face of unrepresented series such as Saki, Shulk, Little Mac, Takamaru, etc.

Want: 70%

I'm a fan of Isaac and would like to see him included.

King K. Rool

Prediction: 89%

Nomz:

Dixie Kong x3
Nightmare x2

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I'm reading above descriptions of Isaac describing why his chances are poor and sounding like they would give him a 10%. But then they give a 40% chance or more. WTF?
Are people allergic to voting below around 40?

People tend to factor their desire for a character to be included in their overall likelihood. It can be tough to be objective around here sometimes. I guess I've just become more pessimistic/realistic over the years. I think I was still generous with my prediction of 35% compared to my actual sentiment.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Isaac: 55% ~ He is one of the best candidates to transition from a AT to a playable characters (Waluigi fans please go).
His moveset would be unique with psyenergy (just look at the first skill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaEksPQ-bo)
He still has a pretty solid fanbase, like we can see with this thread, being discussed before some big names like K. Roll.
However, if Sakurai really wants a Golden Sun rep, he could choose Matthew to promote a new Golden Sun game (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn has a cliffhanger in the end).

Want: 100% ~
+New series
+I'm a fan of Golden Sun
+Unique moveset with psyenergy

K. Roll Prediction - 65%

Nominations:
Lucas x2
Jigglypuff x2
Ike

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Isaac Want: 90% I'm a fan of him, despite never playing a Golden Sun game.

Likelihood: 70%

Sakurai will definitely see his pre-Brawl popularity, combined with the still-high popularity he has nowadays.

Contrary to some peoples' beliefs, Sakurai is not biased against second parties. That being said, Isaac's "niche" could have some competition, in the off chance that Shulk for some reason affects Isaac's chances.

Prediction for K.Rool: 80% He's gotten a few more detractors, lately. Sadly.

Nominations:

Ice Climbers x5

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Isaac: 50%
  • He may be one of the best choices for a new series. But we already have Wii Fit Trainer and the Villager.
  • Was an Assist Trophy. But then again, so were many other characters.
  • There is also Matthew, who could be considered newer.
Want: 60% Never played Golden Sun but he looks like he would be a cool character to play as.
Predictions For K Rool 65%
Nominations
N
Wreck It Ralph
Bandana/ Waddle Dee
Toon Zelda/ Tetra
Eevee

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Isaac: 64.564%
New series rep seems to be the trend thus far in smash, plus psynergy makes for a unique moveset. Isaac is more recognizable than Matthew and who knows if we will see a new Golden Sun game revealed to be in development next year.

Want: 90%
My second most desired character behind Shulk, GS 1 and 2 are great, and I'm currently playing through DD, which I'm enjoying so far.

King K Rool: 72.31%

Nominations:
Shulk x5

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Objective statements, as in plural? Where did Sakurai mention Ridley beyond his Nintendo Power statement?
You haven't been paying attention to what I and others have been saying. That is quite annoying. I think we're done discussing Ridley so you'll just wait and see his fate. Don't get your hopes up.

Just because you don't see Ridley's personality at every turn doesn't mean it does not exist. He is apparently brilliant as well as vicious. Seeing him hold his head and shake of Pikachu's thunder shows he is no mindless beast.
Where did Captain Falcon get his personality? Losely from the games manual and some comics? How in the world is that any different than Ridley?

Go read Ridley's trophy description in the last two games. Sakurai knows about his personality, seems some of you don't.
It doesn't seem like you understand what personality is. That action in no way separates Ridley from a mindless monster. We'll see Ridley's fate eventually. I'm just warning you not to get your hopes up.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
To those who think the current ratings are inflated, remember we're voting on the most popular (and therefore more likely) options first. May be a lot of 50+% ratings now but that's going to drop considerably once we dig deeper into the character pool.

Isaac - 70%
I'm probably overshooting here (again, I'm obviously biased), but I've got faith in Isaac's chances. He's appeared in three games now, with a potential fourth to finish Dark Dawn's story eventually being made. He's got a ton of unique moves to pull from thanks to Psynergy and summons, and a magic-wielding swordsman has yet to appear in Smash (barring a potential Ganondorf re-make with a sword focus). He had a lot of support pre-Brawl and is still in the top ten for desired characters here in the West. He has already appeared as an Assist Trophy, so clearly Sakurai knows about him. Oh, and he's from an unrepresented series, which seems to improve your chances for SSB4 considering all three new characters so far are from unrepresented series. He's got some detractors, such as the series not being as popular as it was pre-Brawl, Matthew possibly taking his spot as a more recent protagonist, and Shulk fitting a similar archetype from an even more recent RPG. Still, it's my firm opinion that he has a lot more going in his favor than he has against him. Can only hope that Sakurai agrees.
Want - 100% - He's my most wanted newcomer by a mile, and my likely main if he's included.

King K. Rool Prediction - 66.7%
After Ridley's surprisingly low rating, I imagine K. Rool is in even more trouble. He'll still get a good rating relatively speaking, but I don't see him cracking 70%.

Nominations
5x Toon Link

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
You haven't been paying attention to what I and others have been saying. That is quite annoying. I think we're done discussing Ridley so you'll just wait and see his fate. Don't get your hopes up.

It doesn't seem like you understand what personality is. That action in no way separates Ridley from a mindless monster. We'll see Ridley's fate eventually. I'm just warning you not to get your hopes up.
I brought up the head rubbing to point out he is not just a mindless beast. What mindless beast rubs off a hit like that? if he shook it off like a dog then maybe, but its obvious something else is going on in his head. His personality is basically that of a vicious monster when he isn't tinkering away trying to build robots.

Still when has personality ever been a requirement for Smash? Game and Watch? ROB? Ice Climbers? Where do they get their personality? What did it evolve into when they got to Smash? Why does it matter? I just think the argument is ridiculous for a characters chances considering the universes involved.

Also as much as I love Ridley I don't have high hopes. But I hardly look at it as a near impossibility based on certain arguments.

Wigglytuff ★

Smash Cadet
Isaac likelihood: 25%.

He's one of the more likely newcomers, so 25% is probably about right (what are y'all doing giving everyone 70%+? serious percentage inflation going on here).

Isaac want: 100%, he's my most-wanted newcomer.

Nominations:
5x for Scrooge McDuck

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I brought up the head rubbing to point out he is not just a mindless beast. What mindless beast rubs off a hit like that? if he shook it off like a dog then maybe, but its obvious something else is going on in his head. His personality is basically that of a vicious monster when he isn't tinkering away trying to build robots.

Still when has personality ever been a requirement for Smash? Game and Watch? ROB? Ice Climbers? Where do they get their personality? What did it evolve into when they got to Smash? Why does it matter? I just think the argument is ridiculous for a characters chances considering the universes involved.

Also as much as I love Ridley I don't have high hopes. But I hardly look at it as a near impossibility based on certain arguments.
Those characters were discussed by the other guy whose name escapes me a few pages back. The argument I've always made is that Ridley has more of the mindset to be a boss than a playable character and I imagine the developers wouldn't disagree with that.
Isaac, on the other hand, is a character I can get behind.

D

Deleted member

People, if you're going to continue to discuss Ridley, take it outside of this thread. Ridley already had his day.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Isaac Chance: 90%. I honestly think he's a shoo-in. Golden Sun is quite popular in both Japan and North America, while it's extremely popular in Europe. It's a high-demand newcomer at a time when there are very few high demand newcomers. He was given assist trophy status in Brawl, and the attack he used was unexpected, exemplifying his moveset potential and what kind of unique taste he could bring to the battlefield. Being a partially 3DS game helps him more, and him not being a very old series makes it even better. Even more so, he is the Marth of Golden Sun, making him "the #1 Golden Sun Rep."
Isaac Want: 100%. He is the deal-breaker for me.

King K Rool prediction: 85%. I think most of us consider him a shoo-in as well, and he's everywhere on mii-verse.

Nominations:
Rayman x4
Toon-Zelda/Tetra x1

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Isaac likelihood: 25%.

He's one of the more likely newcomers, so 25% is probably about right (what are y'all doing giving everyone 70%+? serious percentage inflation going on here).
Out of curiosity, what do you think constitutes realistic percentages? 25% is a one in four chance, which seems awfully low for someone you say is one of the more likely newcomers. How many characters are strong enough contenders that Isaac doesn't make it 75% of the time? How few character slots do you think there are for new characters? I agree most characters shouldn't be scoring 70+%, but I think it's fair to say that a small number of characters are more likely to be included than excluded, and considering we're currently rating a small handful of the most popular characters, it doesn't seem unfair to say they could be in such a select group.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, what do you think constitutes realistic percentages? 25% is a one in four chance, which seems awfully low for someone you say is one of the more likely newcomers. How many characters are strong enough contenders that Isaac doesn't make it 75% of the time? How few character slots do you think there are for new characters? I agree most characters shouldn't be scoring 70+%, but I think it's fair to say that a small number of characters are more likely to be included than excluded, and considering we're currently rating a small handful of the most popular characters, it doesn't seem unfair to say they could be in such a select group.

Biased! Biased!! Look at the avatar of the biased!!

Isaac is one of like 10 characters that are 60%+, and probably one of like 5 characters that are 80%+. 80% on 6 characters means "at least one, maybe two, won't make it." Palutena, Ridley, K Rool, Isaac, Waluigi, and Baby Bowser all getting 80% would mean one or two has a good chance of not making it. I think people are just trying to vote low because voting high seems to indicate a "yes" when it's really just "it's part of the most likely crowd."

Wigglytuff ★

Smash Cadet
I don't think there's anyone with much more than a 60% chance. The field is simply too broad. The most likely would be, in my estimation, between 50% and 66%.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Isaac chance: 70% He's a decent choice. When I compare him to Ness and Lucas, I feel we we already see that kind of fighter before.

Isaac want: Not really, despite playing Dark Dawn. (Maybe I should try to buy the original soon) 30%

King K. Rool prediction: 80% The popularity agrees but probably not me, this is me betting though. I think Dixie is a better choice right now.

Nominations:
3x Sabure Prince
2x King Hippo

@tomic

Smash Apprentice
Isaac: 15% - The problem for me is that Golden Sun was a recently revived franchise whose revival did not fair very well commercially. There was some Golden Sun content in Brawl with the Isaac assist trophy and that pretty sweet remix, but that could be attributed to Nintendo wanting to gauge/generate interest in a possible revival because we know that they were probably at least tossing the idea around at that point if they weren't actively working on it yet. There is definitely a cult-following that would love to see Isaac in the game, but this can be said to be the case for many characters that will inevitably not make the cut (I would love to see Ray Mk II/III be playable, but I'm not holding my breath). My thought is that he will most likely return as an assist trophy.

Want: 70% - Another character with a sword as his primary weapon is a bit of a turn off, but he has other interesting things he can do as well with his Psynergy and Djinn and whatnot. He could be a pretty cool character and I would probably give him a try at the very least.

King K. Rool: 63%

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Isaac

Likehood - 55%
Isaac strikes me as a rather middle-of-the-road character, one without an excess of credentials to differentiate himself from the pack of protagonists vying for the same niche in the game. He has popularity to his name, but is hardly a standout fan favorite, clocking in at roughly the bottom of the West's Top 10 most wanted. That said, his psynergy certainly gives him a wealth of abilities to bring to the table, which I'm hoping results in him being prioritized over Shulk, who most view as his most immediate competition. One item that gives me a moderate degree of confidence in Isaac's favor, aside from that he's been an AT and the star of a series (rather than a single game), is that the series he represents is handheld. He'd be an ideal candidate to accompany the focus handheld titles are receiving on the 3DS. I dislike the notion of characters 'missing their chance' for a Smash game, but I think if Isaac were to be absent from this game, it would be a steep, steep uphill battle for him to get into any future title.

Want - 40%
I'm not a fan of sword-based movesets, though if Isaac were to get a gimping playstyle with his 'Move' spell among others, I would want him a whole lot more. Otherwise, his series has great stage and music potential, so I'd hope for him for those reasons as well.

K. Rool Prediction - 58.5%
Too many 13-year-old relevant gits on GameFAQs for him to score much higher, sadly.

Nominations:
Little Mac x4
Mewtwo x1

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Biased! Biased!! Look at the avatar of the biased!!

Isaac is one of like 10 characters that are 60%+, and probably one of like 5 characters that are 80%+. 80% on 6 characters means "at least one, maybe two, won't make it." Palutena, Ridley, K Rool, Isaac, Waluigi, and Baby Bowser all getting 80% would mean one or two has a good chance of not making it. I think people are just trying to vote low because voting high seems to indicate a "yes" when it's really just "it's part of the most likely crowd."

But you could say there's bias going in both directions. Everyone has their opinions on here, and so long as their reasoning is well thought out what's the big deal? With that being said, I personally wouldn't put anyone's chances at or near 80% at the moment, except maybe Palutena. There are no guarantees in Smash, and this game's line up has possibly the most arbitrary list to choose from of the entire series. Brawl essentially made up for all the characters that never made it into Melee. That really isn't the case this time around. A lot of the remaining field are guys fans would've liked to see make it before, but were understandably not included. I'm sure some of those characters you mentioned will end up on the final roster, but I wouldn't overestimate anyone's odds.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Isaac
Prediction: 59% - Golden Sun is not nearly as successful as it was pre-Brawl. It also has to compete with Nintendo's newer RPG Xenoblade.
Want: 68% - He would be an awesome character, combining Swordplay with Psynergy.

King K. Rool score prediction: 64%

Nominations: Chrom x1, Toad x1, Isa Jo x1, Professor Layton x1, Miis x1

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You all know that there hasn't been a Golden Sun game on the 3DS right?

There's been one on the DS but not the 3DS.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
You all know that there hasn't been a Golden Sun game on the 3DS right?

There's been one on the DS but not the 3DS.
Don't know if this was directed at my comments or not, but if it was, I meant that, because Isaac's games are for handheld systems (not the 3DS), he might have a slightly better chance at getting in because SSB 3DS is specifically geared toward handheld content, at least as far as stages go. Sorry for any confusion.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Don't know if this was directed at my comments or not, but if it was, I meant that, because Isaac's games are for handheld systems (not the 3DS), he might have a slightly better chance at getting in because SSB 3DS is specifically geared toward handheld content, at least as far as stages go. Sorry for any confusion.
It was directed at a bunch of people. Not just you. Don't worry.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
I don't think there's anyone with much more than a 60% chance. The field is simply too broad. The most likely would be, in my estimation, between 50% and 66%.

I'd argue the contrary.

The field is very broad, but there are almost no "obvious newcomers" and a ton of "well it could work but why exactly?" characters. This makes the few frontrunners that there actually are almost guaranteed to happen, because almost every other contender in the broad field is kinda outlandish.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Isaac: 30%
I've never played any of his games; however, he seems to have a large fanbase and great potential moveset that would fit right in to the Smash Bros. Universe.

King K. Rool: 70%

Sandbag x5

Isaac:

Chance: 50%
Want: 45% (would rather have Matthew, but only by a little bit)

Nominations:

-Shulk x2
-Isa Jo x2
-Robin (FE)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Isaac's Chances: 55% - I'm going to be a bit generous here and say that his popularity night give a very slight boost. Other than that, Isaac are unfortunately, not that great. But on the bright side, they aren't terrible either. I will say that his powers might make for an interesting character to develop into a game like Smash.

Want: 80% - I'm not the biggest expert on Golden Sun by any means, But the series really interesting to me nonetheless. Isaac's powers have not been seen in Smash Bros yet, aside from Move. There's so much to implement into his moveset that would make him awesome to play as. That and it would be nice to represent someone from a Gameboy Advance/DS series.

King K. Rool: 75% I can see some detractors showing up, given that he's still has yet to be seen in the newer DKC games. But many still want to play as him.

Nominations: Lil' Mac x5

Groose

Smash Champion
I apologize for the double post. I'll blank this one out so you don't accidentally count me twice.

Groose

Smash Champion
Dang. I take one little vacation, and I miss Ridley. For the record, I consider him a 90% probability and a 100% Want.

Isaac: 35% Probability. Seriously, he just seems to have fallen into the shadows since the pre-Brawl days. I wouldn't be overly surprised to see him, but I don't think it will happen.

Isaac Want: 40% Though I've yet to finish his game, he seems like he'd have an interesting move pool. Even so, there are bigger fish in the sea. I admit my want here is biased.

K. Rool Prediction: 60% will consider him in. Relevancy and size purists will both attack him, and Dixie supporters won't help. Even so... He's got a following.

Nominate: Tingle x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom