• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chance Returns! Day 13 - Bowser Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Likelihood: 70% I feel like he has a decent shot of getting in (if there's a new Mario rep at all). He was the main villain in Sunshine after all, plus he was in both Galaxy games as well as some other ones.

Want: 80% I think he would be an interesting addition if his paintbrush was integrated into his moveset. He's not at the top of my "want list," but his inclusion would make me happy.

Paper Mario Prediction: 30%

Nominations:
Mach Rider x2
Masked Man x3

D

Deleted member

I am sorry, but I must discontinue this game.

A few hours ago, I just figured out that I needed to deal with some very serious real life issues and I don't have the time to spent hours on this game anymore. Also some rude awakening in my life. However, I can't discuss these in detail publicly as these information are very private and I need to respect these privacy.

Goodbye for now and I can't make any promises in regards to coming back to post on this site.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Wait... What!?

I want to make some kind of big post... but this actually does come out kind of as a shock moment for me, though I'm sure I have no rights to complain right now.

You always made the greatest posts, and you pretty much symbolize part of what I love about the Smash community, supporting something big time and having the wish come true. Either way, can't do anything but wish for you the best possible outcome with what ever kind of presumably terrible thing that has happened for you. I don't have a good feeling about your post, so my thoughts are going out to you tonight, and probably in the coming days too.

Hopefully gonna see ya around someday, if it'll happen, but if not then no worries. Thanks for lightening up the community, and good luck is sadly all I can wish you from here on out.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
This is probably going to sound kind of selfish, but if SSBF is unable to continue this game, I will volunteer to continue this game under his absence.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
SSBF please come back soon. :cry:

I wish you success in all you do and I pray you come back to us someday. Good luck.

In the mean time, I do think that's its best if Habanero continues the game. I trust him and he's frequent enough that there won't be any problems.

thisismatt

Smash Cadet
Habanero, do you have a GameFAQs account? I am quite active on that board and participate in this series there and would be willing to do one of two things:
1. Run this on that board while you run it here, and we check in with each other on results
2. I can just do both.

I haven't posted on Smashboards in a very long time and just reactivated this account when I heard that this topic was in danger of dying.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yep, he has one! Habanero's actually Lord Hummus over on GameFaqs.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
There is a concern with taking over this game though.

If hypothetically a new user takes on the role of handling this game under someones absence, will the entire game have to be restarted or will it simply continue where it left off?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sorry to hear about what's going on SSBF. I hope that you can fix things up. Anyway, good luck man. If possible, I'd like to see Habanero help continue this game too.

@Habanero, I feel we should just keep going where we left off. But some might want to start over.

Groose

Smash Champion
There is a concern with taking over this game though.

If hypothetically a new user takes on the role of handling this game under someones absence, will the entire game have to be restarted or will it simply continue where it left off?

We could continue where we left off. Simply make links that everyone can see to direct them to the new thread, and copy/paste SSBF's original post. Proceed to edit it everyday as he would.

Of course, it would be best if we had SSBF's approval. I would hate to do something like this if he would disapprove.

JUST IN CASE, this day is (un)officially over. If the game does get continued, Bowser Jr.'s day is finished.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Habanero, if there's anything I can do to help, just say so.

But yeah, just continue where it left off. I mean we have the scores for Jr. and a list of all of the nominations. We should be able to continue just fine.

Just be sure to update everything else as well.

Groose

Smash Champion
Habanero, if there's anything I can do to help, just say so.

But yeah, just continue where it left off. I mean we have the scores for Jr. and a list of all of the nominations. We should be able to continue just fine.

Just be sure to update everything else as well.
I'm currently tallying up Jr.'s scores on both websites. Give me a half hour and I'll have it done.

Smashboards Odds: 43.44%

Smashboards Want: 56.48%

Gamefaqs Odds: 41.50%

Gamefaqs Want: 32.85%

OVERALL CHANCES: 42.89%

OVERALL WANT: 50.09%

UPDATING Nominations, hold pl0x

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Alright, I think when this game is revived, we should really form a team this time so we don't have to worry about this situation again. A group in action should help this thread thrive and survive any ordeals in the future.

However, the first priority at the moment is to convince the mods to change the OP so I (or someone else) can have control over it. A defunct user cannot handle anything, after all.

Groose

Smash Champion
Alright, I think when this game is revived, we should really form a team this time so we don't have to worry about this situation again. A group in action should help this thread thrive and survive any ordeals in the future.

However, the first priority at the moment is to convince the modes to change the OP so I (or someone else) can have control over it. A defunct user cannot handle anything, after all.

I agree. I volunteer my work to the group. I am currently updating all nominations, Bowser Jr.'s Chances, and Bowser Junior's want. Someone else update the situation on Gamefaqs; another send the update to a mod here.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Sorry about what's going on SSBF. Hoping you get your situation done soon.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This is probably going to sound kind of selfish, but if SSBF is unable to continue this game, I will volunteer to continue this game under his absence.
It seems to be pretty worthless to try and rate chances.
:troll:

But in all seriousness go for it if you'd like.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I'm happy to volunteer as well if I can be of assistance, though it looks like everything's pretty well under control already. It's nice that the game is constructed so its easy for anyone else to take over and tally scores/update days/etc.

SSBF, don't know what's happening with you, but I hope you are able to deal with your personal issues soon! You've been doing great work here and it would be great to have you back whenever you can.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
:troll:

But in all seriousness go for it if you'd like.
Well, it doesn't hurt to help a friend, unless you want to look like a selfish little scumbag. I want to fill his spot, until either the day both games are released in 2014, or until he can resolve his real life problems.

Groose

Smash Champion
Nominations Count
Veterans:
X87 Roy (Fire Emblem)
X76 Ice Climbers (Ice Climber)
x71 Lucario (Pokémon)
x66 Jigglypuff (Pokémon)
x61 Ike (Fire Emblem)
x52 Lucas (Mother/Earthbound)
x39 R.O.B. (Stack-Up/Gyromite)
x38 Pokémon Trainer (Pokémon)
x30 Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
x26 Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
x9 Snake (Metal Gear)
x3 Marth (Fire Emblem)
x2 Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch)
x3 Olimar (Pikmin)

Newcomers:
x114 Lucina (Fire Emblem)
x97 Mii (Mii)
x96 Takamaru (Nazo No Murasame Jo)
x91 Owain (Fire Emblem)
x85 Lyn (Fire Emblem)
x85 Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
x83 Chrom (Fire Emblem)
x60 Lloyd Irving (Tales)
x69 Bandanna/Waddle Dee (Kirby)
x59 Robin (Fire Emblem)
x59 Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)
x59 Tharja (Fire Emblem)
x58 Toad (Super Mario Bros.)
x56 Sandbag (Super Smash Bros.)
x52 Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
x48 Starfy (The Legendary Starfy)
x38 Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda)
x38 Waluigi (Super Mario Bros.)
x37 Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
x36 Toon Zelda/Tetra (The Legend of Zelda)
x36 Scrooge McDuck (Ducktales)
x35 Geno (Super Mario Bros.)
x34 Rosalina (Super Mario Bros.)
x30 Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
x29 Lip (Panel De Pon)
x29 Masked Man (Mother/Earthbound)
x28 Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
x27 Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment)
x26 Batallion Wars Rifle Grunts (Batallion Wars)
x23 Daisy (Super Mario Bros.)
x21 Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
x20 Rayman (Rayman)
x18 Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
x17 Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
x17 King Boo (Super Mario Bros.)
x15 Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
x15 Petey Piranha (Super Mario Bros)
x15 Genesect (Pokémon)
x15 Vaati (The Legend of Zelda)
x14 Kamek (Yoshi)
x13 Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
x13 Samurai Goroh (F-zero)
x10 Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
x10 Isa Jo (Sin & Punishment)
x10 Tetra (The Legend of Zelda)
x9 Wreck-It Ralph! (Wreck-It Ralph!)
x9 Mike Jones (Startropics)
x8 N (Pokémon)
x8 Groose (The Legend of Zelda)
x8 Bomberman (Bomberman)
x8 Medusa (Kid Icarus)
x8 Eevee (Pokémon)
x8 Impa (The Legend of Zelda)
x7 Dillon (The Rolling Western)
x7 Imajin (Yumi Komo: Doki Doki Panic)
x7 Dark Samus (Metroid)
x7 Ray (Custom Robo)
x7 Ashley (WarioWare)
x7 Hades (Kid Icarus0
x6 Zoroark (Pokémon)
x6 Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
x6 Wonder-Eyes (Wonderful 101)
x5 Shantae (Shantae)
x5 Big Boss (Metal Gear)
x5 Kumatora (Mother/Earthbound)
x5 Hector (Fire Emblem)
x5 Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
x5 Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
x10 Matthew (Golden Sun)
x5 Black Mage (Final Fantasy)
x3 Zip (FlingSmash)
x3 Prince Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
x2 Andy (Wars series)
x2 Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
x2 Rundas (Metroid)
x2 King Hippo (Punch-Out!!)
x2 Anna (Fire Emblem)
x2 9-Volt (WarioWare)
x2 Slime
x2 Lyndis
x1 Vaati (The Legend of Zelda)
x1 Midna (The Legend of Zelda)
x1 Tabuu (Super Smash Bros.)
x1 Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
x1 Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
x1 Little Joe (Punch-Out!!)
x1 K. K. Slider (Animal Crossing)
x1 Majora's Mask Link (The Legend of Zelda)
x1 Jimmy T. (WarioWare)
x1 Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
x1 Toon Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
x1 Terra Bradford (Final Fantasy)
x1 Jin Kazame (Tekken)

x1 Miku

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So after Bowser Jr. is all set and ready, next we'll get to Paper Mario, and then Lucina.

However, nobody should vote just yet until we can get this situation handled first.

Groose

Smash Champion
Well, it doesn't hurt to help a friend, unless you want to look like a selfish little scumbag. I want to fill his spot, until either the day both games are released in 2014, or until he can resolve his real life problems.
Get over to Gamefaqs, start a new thread, and post a link to it. Make sure you say you are taking over for Limelight (as SSBF is known there)

In the meantime, I will be starting one here.

This should be your heading for the day:

Rate Their Chances Returns Day 14- Paper Mario

NOTE: This thread is a continuation of Super Smash Bros. Fan's (Limelight788) thread Rate Their Chances Returns. Our honorable founder can no longer be with us for the time being, so I will be taking management of the thread. For this one day, please excuse any lapse in service; we will not immediately award extra nominations, for example. However, we hope to have everything up and running soon.

Yesterday, we rated Bowser Junior's chances. He managed to squeak out a combined total of 42.89% chance, scoring 43.44% on Smashboards and 41.50% on Gamefaqs. Fans were even more polarized when it came to wanting him in the game, splitting right down the middle at 50.09% in want. Gamefaqs dismissed the prince by giving him a 32.85% in want, but Smashboards was much more receptive and gave him a 56.48% want.

Today, a character that rivals even Mr. Game and Watch in terms of flatness steps up to the plate: he is Paper Mario. Please speculate on his odds and say how much you want him in the game.

Oh, and while you're at it, why not speculate at how Lucina (Fire Emblem) will fare? She surged up the nomination list yesterday and will serve as our topic for tomorrow.

Groose

Smash Champion
So after Bowser Jr. is all set and ready, next we'll get to Paper Mario, and then Lucina.

However, nobody should vote just yet until we can get this situation handled first.

Do you want to start the thread off? I really don't have much time before I must be leaving for the day.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Don't vote just yet people.

Gotta get this sorted out first.

Groose

Smash Champion
Make sure you link the old thread to it, too.

I'll create the new thread here, but make sure you grab a good five reserves after me just incase.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
You should copy over everything in the OP over to the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom