• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
foxandfalco said:
no, im not kidding you. especially since you never proved any skill in the game so far. no one knows you, no one likes you. you're simply someone saying "im good at this game" without anything to back it up (no surpise) where i have actually been to highly competitive tournaments and i live near some of the best smash players known in the country.

how about you....nothing....you beat the game???......you can beat your friends???....that's nice.....

gg, random guy, gg

EDIT:

oh, and jmcshocker, can you tell me a why i can contact you? like an email address? it's because you will most likely be banned on smashboards before ssbb comes out.
Why are you so bent up on being my enemy? you probably dont have any friends because your horrible attitude. I'm promise you when this game comes out i will make you pay for those words. I rest my case

MarthHasASword

Smash Apprentice
Wow theirs so many haters in this thread...i understand why people dont like pichu, but cant you just leave him be? same goes for G and W, i would appose to saying hes better than pichu, but thats just my opinion, they should both stay in, regardless of anyone esles opinion.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
Why are you so bent up on being my enemy? you probably dont have any friends because your horrible attitude. I'm promise you when this game comes out i will make you pay for those words. I rest my case
i have many friends, usually my friends arent ignorant a$$holes nor do most even like video games lol
gg random guy, gg

and try as hard as you can to make me pay, better practice as much as you can (more than c0ck sucking).

i rest my case too, your a random noob with a poor future, gg???

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
If the entire world suddenly split sides and waged mortal war with eachother to the last man, and the only two armies were JMC and FandF, im on FandF's side thrice over.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Wow you babychans see us at a threat of great scale! See you online. Theres no point in talking with these dollchans at all. We'll simply have to prove ourselves when this game hits us.

Asian pride my boodie babe..

JmcShocker14

FireStar said:
Wow you babychans see us at a threat of great scale! See you online. Theres no point in talking with these dollchans at all. We'll simply have to prove ourselves when this game hits us.

Firestar is your item glowing red just like my necklace? Can you feel the ruin of these fools?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FireStar said:

lol, ur so gay, seriously. :laugh: and...what's this about a threat??? when you insult someone...you wouldnt see them as a threat but rather someone your not imitated by. and instead of proving yourselves when the game hits us, you can prove yourselfs now in melee. i mean, there's a ton of competitive tournaments. go to at least one to prove you know something about smashbros. since your status now is....nothing aka random guy, gg? welcome to smashboards

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
You can carry those fake gold millenium necklaces around as much as you want, my dragon deck will stil own you.
I have used my mellinium brouch to reveal your real name!!! Your real name is.......

GayAsianPride3491!!

Do not underestimate my power.... For if you do, you "WILL" fall..

JmcShocker14

asianpride3491 said:
You can carry those fake gold millenium necklaces around as much as you want, my dragon deck will stil own you.
Pride you must accept you past If you wish to defeat me. My necklace can only see darkness in your future, while my future is filled with light. You're deck is no match against my Spellcaster deck

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
McFox said:
Of course.

Shocker and Firestar, I am completely fed up with the "both" of you, even though you are almost definitely the same person, considering you have the same IP address.

No wait, don't tell me, you're "brothers." Yeah, I believe that about as much as I believe that your age is in the double digits.

This is your absolute last warning. Stop sucking, or you're permanently banned from our forum. Having over 30,000 members, you will not be missed even a little.
lol, brothers, that's cute

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Actually, my dragon deck is more wind, and i side deck a few cards to get rid of magi's. believe i keep a magic jammmer or two, maybe three. i take that back. l do have darkness. Its called darkworld, and id love to magic jam you, using Goldd as my cost. =)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
STOP SPAMMING

This includes pretty much everybody who's posted in this topic in the last couple of hours. asianpride, you'll be next if you keep it up. I just permanently banned Shocker, and it won't surprise me even a little when Firestar goes next.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Paper Mario should definately have is cool moves that make the crowd go insane from TYD. i never played the game (i just bought it) but i seen my brother do really cool/wrack moves. like he hits with the hammer and does backflips and the crowd goes insane, good stuff

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
doesnt paper mario turn into a plane plane and easily fit through things? maybe this would be a part of how he plays
?
i really need to play this game lol im such a paper mario noob

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Meh, ive only played the 64 version, and i dont think i recall. I could just have bad memory, or it could be a new feature. idk, play it, and tell me how it goes.

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
doesnt paper mario turn into a plane plane and easily fit through things? maybe this would be a part of how he plays
?
i really need to play this game lol im such a paper mario noob
yea lol. that would be funny. the paper plane could be a recovery move right?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
asianpride3491 said:
Meh, ive only played the 64 version, and i dont think i recall. I could just have bad memory, or it could be a new feature. idk, play it, and tell me how it goes.
it's the gamecube one im talking about :psycho:

JmcShocker16 said:
yea lol. that would be funny. the paper plane could be a recovery move right?
yea, that's what i was thinking of! he would be a hilarous character lol

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
it's the gamecube one im talking about :psycho:

yea, that's what i was thinking of! he would be a hilarous character lol
yea. do you think you should be able to charge special moves? like marios fireballs

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
asianpride3491 said:
ok..........

Might as well close this thread. Its gotten us no where farther than "we dont need more mario characters/it wont be a mario clone"
Actually witht he moves he is sutiable with hes a game and watch clone.they have ALOT in common and i think it makes sense.NO MORE mario clones now we need a game and watch clone with some moves game and watch uses.Example the up B is gonna be a spring instead of a trampoleen and down smash is using ur hammers.down b should be.flurrie?XD just kidding about the down B but idk what it shoulkd be.im clueless

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JmcShocker16 said:
yea. do you think you should be able to charge special moves? like marios fireballs
hmm, charge fireballs...that would be cool. like, if you charge them, mario will fire repeative fireballs where as if you simply press B, he'll fire one at time.
paper mario should have his repeative stomp attack, it can be almost like link's d-air

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
What paper mario items do you guys think should make it ?

The crystal stars would be cool but... I'm not sure how you would use them.

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
hmm, charge fireballs...that would be cool. like, if you charge them, mario will fire repeative fireballs where as if you simply press B, he'll fire one at time.
paper mario should have his repeative stomp attack, it can be almost like link's d-air

Its nice to know that someone agrees with my ideas. yea thats a good idea. or he could charge up and throw one big fireball. what do you think?

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
Maybe paper mario has no fireballs? hows that float your boat?
Ok the feud is over with. I told McFox i would stop spamming. Now can we get along please? lets be mature here. Have you seen the FD link? he looks really cool. i think he should be in

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
No, seriously, i dont remember using fireballs in the N64 version.
well he didn't. how many characters do you think will be in this? alot of people say 50

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Id hope for 50, but a more realistic view is 40-45. 50 would be grand, but not likely, imo.

A hammer instead of a fireball? doesnt sound like a mario clone to me.... New challenger alert! and he's paper thin....

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
Id hope for 50, but a more realistic view is 40-45. 50 would be grand, but not likely, imo.

A hammer instead of a fireball? doesnt sound like a mario clone to me.... New challenger alert! and he's paper thin....

Do you think you can beat Ken?

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
Paper Mario didn't use fireballs. There was the fire flower ITEM that'd hit all enemies. Mario used jump and hammer attacks.

gambolputty

Smash Apprentice
Paper mario should have something along the lines of lying flat on the ground when he ducks making it so only sweepers can hit. He should also have an attack like peach's turnips where he picks up a random Paper Mario item. sleepy sheep when thrown does damage and might put opponent to sleep. Fireflower shoots fireballs. Power Punch to make him giant and Tini Mr. Tini to make the opponent hit with it small.

Top Bottom