• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
You're just scared. You know what gonna happen when this game comes out. I look forward to pounding all of you fools in this game ahahahahahah. *cough*
read the post above yours and i have a question, have you ever been to a highly competive tournament? if so, i look forward to facing you.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
I think paper mario would be great for this game.
fine then if we have 3 marios why dont we get 2 Luigis regular Luigi and Vaccum Luigi while we are at it why don't we add in Paper Peach and Paper Bowser

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FireStar said:
Your calling me dumb? I think that you should change "think" to thing smarty chan...
Here! I'll do it for you!

There! Thats a "LOT" better! :embarrass
does that make you feel like you have a pen!s know? congrats man, your a big boy now!

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
JmcShocker14 said:
I think paper mario would be great for this game. Much better than g&w
I absolutely agree with you... Paper Mario has 3 games so far. So ist's a given that he'll be in this.

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
xianfeng said:
fine then if we have 3 marios why dont we get 2 Luigis regular Luigi and Vaccum Luigi while we are at it why don't we add in Paper Peach and Paper Bowser

You are just on a roll today kiddo. Thats a splended idea :laugh:

JmcShocker14

FireStar said:
I absolutely agree with you... Paper Mario has 3 games so far. So ist's a given that he'll be in this.

yes yes. It would so funny kickin *** with paper mario :laugh:

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
JmcShocker14 said:
You are just on a roll today kiddo. Thats a splended idea :laugh:
Plus! Paper mario moves a way better than game's moves too. Just ignore those other people. They don't know what they are talking about.

JmcShocker14

FireStar said:
Plus! Paper mario moves a way better than game's moves too. Just ignore those other people. They don't know what they are talking about.

Firestar is your item glowing too? I see a horrible future in smash for these people

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
JmcShocker14 and FireStar

you two aren't funny, stop trying, it's sad, you're embaressing yourselves, noone likes you, everyone thinks you're idiots, stop posting

edit: added this *

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
They finally realized their similar follys and teamed up. Lets give them a hand... of pain! in the next SSBB. I will challenege any of you two on its launch day. PM me and im there.

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
JmcShocker14 said:
you are so dumb. I'm saying that he needs his own game for the Wii. he does not need to be a part of ssbb
Why you asinine imbecile, I was merely clarifying a statement that you had presumptuously argued. Before you make a ******** argument, I would advise you to be prepared to defend yourself. It’s like I SEE DUMB PEOPLE all over again, LOL!

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Stop the flaming he I know we'll add a couple more marios 3 isn't enough we need Mario, Dr. Mario, Paper Mario, FLUDD Mario, Racoon Mario, Frog Mario and 8 bit Mario

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
Firestar is your item glowing too? I see a horrible future in smash for these people
JMC, Firestar, you guys do realize that u r nobodies who cant seem to stop their ******* from getting wet in a horrible argument....right?

i dont really get these random ppl on smashboards, but it's sometimes fun to see how far they will go to prove that have a pen!s

JmcShocker14

asianpride3491 said:
They finally realized their similar follys and teamed up. Lets give them a hand... of pain! in the next SSBB. I will challenege any of you two on its launch day. PM me and im there.

You guys must really be shaking in your sailor scout boots lol. I will crush all of you in smash.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
JmcShocker14 said:
Do you think those guys are started to get jeleous that we can stay on-topic, and they can't? This is really sad x 1000!

JmcShocker14

Come on PEOPLE! We are Super smash brothers. We should not be fighting like this. We are supposed to be fighting sony.

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Sadness is qualitative, not quantitative. Dont try to numerically measure or manipulate it. And youre the ones who have been keeping us off topic. Thats the second time you went up to your kettle and said the N word.

JMC, dont try to create a common enemy. Id rather hate Sony by myself than with a presumptuous amateur.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
They seem to be stuck up our boodies... Please just let it rest. I'm tired of you guys polluting this thread..

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FireStar said:
Do you think those guys are started to get jeleous that we can stay on-topic, and they can't? This is really sad x 1000!
lol, yea, were jealous that you typed a couple of sentences that were related to the thread topic.
WTF
how can be jealous of typing ****? i convinced you dont have a wang, good day sir
FireStar said:
They seem to be stuck up our boodies... Please just let it rest. I'm tired of you guys polluting this thread..
then dont start ****

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
lol, yea, were jealous that you typed a couple of sentences that were related to the thread topic.
WTF
how can be jealous of typing ****? i convinced you dont have a wang, good day sir

then dont start ****

You arn't trying to stay on-topic at all. And your just as guilty as we are. Replying to your so-called spam is just as bad dollchan...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
What type of paper mario do you guys want? the wierd looking one form paper mario 1000 year door or the "normal shaped" one from paper mario 64?

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
FireStar said:
You arn't trying to stay on-topic at all. And your just as guilty as we are. Replying to your so-called spam is just as bad dollchan...
Stop saying Chan. I find it offensive on behalf of the deep Chinese heritage for a signature name to be uttered from your mouth/typed form your fingers.

Antioch

Smash Journeyman
JmcShocker14 said:
Thats just your opinion. Just like I have mine. I think game & watch needs to go.
i think you need to go.
stop double/triple posting, you double/triple posting fiend.

but, i think paper mario would... eh... be... kinda cool i s'pose.
though i'd prefer sheriff as a 2D character for brawl. :}

JmcShocker14

asianpride3491 said:
My answer is obvious, i created this thread (sorry if you lack basic reasoning and inference skills. that means yes.)

i dont feel like fussing with you ok? stop being a smart ***. I think paper mario from part 2 should be in

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
JmcShocker14 said:
You guys must really be shaking in your sailor scout boots lol. I will crush all of you in smash.
When I get my hands on SSBB, I'm going to put my "Sailorscout" boot right up your @$$.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FireStar said:
i dont care, i flame alot on smashboards, i admited to be guilty of spam, but i didnt start it **** sucker
im still convinced you dont have a wang and money match be *****

*u see, im still flaming*

Top Bottom