• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
foxandfalco said:
What type of paper mario do you guys want? the wierd looking one form paper mario 1000 year door or the "normal shaped" one from paper mario 64?

lmao. He did look kind of odd in TTYD especially compared to the N64 one. I prefer the N64 one, but with his GC updates.

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
Master_Sheik said:
When I get my hands on SSBB, I'm going to put my "Sailorscout" boot right up your @$$.

are you kidding me? hahahahahaha cough cough MWUHAHAHAHAHAH yes sisters lets take this to the shadows chan. When this game come all of you will cowar in fear.

JmcShocker14

Master_Sheik said:
You don't want any of this sailorscout! LOL!, Peach will end up with my other boot.

No you wont ruin peachs chance at romance. EVEN a princess has the right to love. I will punish you in the name of Hyrule.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Just wait till brawl comes out. I'll turn you all into mushrooms, and stick you all into bowser's anus.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
You dont control mods, and you are not associated with Hyrule. Stop being delusional.
And you should stop trying to act sooooooo~! mature baby-chan

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
JmcShocker14 said:
No you wont ruin peachs chance at romance. EVEN a princess has the right to love. I will punish you in the name of Hyrule.
LOL, don't make me go sailor moon on your a$$!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
McFox said:
No matter whether you like a character or not, that's still somebody's favorite character. There is no reason to remove any characters from Melee. Do you understand now?

And Shocker gets warned again. I explicitly TOLD you to STOP acting like a mod, which includes telling people what they CAN and CAN'T talk about (which I also mentioned to you).

People on this forum are trying to tell you about the rules and customs on our forum, and you're ignoring them and generally just being a complete ***hole to everybody that's trying to help you. Keep it up and you'll be banned from our forum for a week. Come back and continue and you're banned for good.

You're already halfway there. I'd recommend that you actually start listening to the people telling you what the rules are, because they're right.
lol. so anyways, paper mario is mario except with a paper body. gg

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
why did you put "???"
that means you werent able to understand him
if you werent able to understand him, how were you able to correct him?

i dont think paper mario shoots fireballs

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
why did you put "???"
that means you werent able to understand him
if you werent able to understand him, how were you able to correct him?

i dont think paper mario shoots fireballs
????? = Why the f*** can't that b*t*h spell?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
the game will be online, but i have a question. have you (firestar) or jmc ever been to a competive (aka no noobs but actual known pros) tournament?

FireStar said:
????? = Why the f*** can't that b*t*h spell?
????

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
answer me jmc (or firestar). btw the way, these simple one liners can actually lend to beening warned. if anyone reports the thread to a mod, then a couple of people will be screwed.

JmcShocker14

foxandfalco said:
answer me jmc (or firestar). btw the way, these simple one liners can actually lend to beening warned. if anyone reports the thread to a mod, then a couple of people will be screwed.

Just keep your mouth shut then. And no i havent been to any. but i wanted to go to one though. have you?

JmcShocker14

FireStar said:
Guys lets just stop here... This board is here to talk about Smash Bros Brawl...

I tried to make peace with them. they just keep steppin forward with a quick attack

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
Just keep your mouth shut then. And no i havent been to any. but i wanted to go to one though. have you?
YES, i have. ones with some of the best fox and falco players in the USA (mew2king and zanguzen). i cant wait to destroy you when this game comes out though. and dont tell me to keep my mouth shut since it's not even open. gg, im typing, not talking noob.

edit:

23 hundred posts, yea boi

JmcShocker14

foxandfalco said:
YES, i have. ones with some of the best fox and falco players in the USA (mew2king and zanguzen). i cant wait to destroy you when this game comes out though. and dont tell me to keep my mouth shut since it's not even open. gg, im typing, not talking noob.

edit:

23 hundred posts, yea boi

are you kidding me? You think you can beat me? dont make me laugh. I'm the King of ssbm and i will soon be the King of ssbb so look forward to seeing me online. you weak child-san-chan

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
are you kidding me? You think you can beat me? dont make me laugh. I'm the King of ssbm and i will soon be the King of ssbb so look forward to seeing me online. you weak child-san-chan
no, im not kidding you. especially since you never proved any skill in the game so far. no one knows you, no one likes you. you're simply someone saying "im good at this game" without anything to back it up (no surpise) where i have actually been to highly competitive tournaments and i live near some of the best smash players known in the country.

how about you....nothing....you beat the game???......you can beat your friends???....that's nice.....

gg, random guy, gg

EDIT:

oh, and jmcshocker, can you tell me a why i can contact you? like an email address? it's because you will most likely be banned on smashboards before ssbb comes out.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
no, im not kidding you. especially since you never proved any skill in the game so far. no one knows you, no one likes you. you're simply someone saying "im good at this game" without anything to back it up ( no surpise) were i have actually been to highly competitive tournaments and i live near some of the best smash players known in the country.

gg, random guy, gg

EDIT:

oh, and jmcshocker, can you tell me a why i can contact you? like an email address? it's because you will most likely be banned on smashboards before ssbb comes out.

The same goes for you. SMART A$$

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
I can vouch for that guy. Ive heard of him before, not the best in the world, but he'll give you a run for your money (if you ever respond to him). hell, ill be glad to take your money too.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FireStar said:
The same goes for you. SMART A$$
what do you mean? i've been on smashboards for almost 3 years now and i've flamed less and less actually. i got my first warning in more than a year today for posting a too short response. it was a minor warning so i got 1 point. anways, i actually have some respect on the boards from numerous numerous (besides those ive flamed, actually, i got along with some of them) and the mods too.

gg random guy gg, welcome to smashboards

Top Bottom