• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
(shaya marth sucks d00d)
Yoshi is worse though

what is ZSS' answer to egg camping
and I don't mean that in an "oh x beats y" way
but rather, how do eggs influence the MU on both ends, in general
If Yoshi hugs the ledges and throws eggs it's pretty annoying, I'd say Yoshi has one of the best answers to ZSS' ledge guarding in Brawl. Of course, it's short-lived, because Yoshi has to land, he can't do it forever. (Side-note maybe, Yoshi is remarkably safe off-stage against ZSS because she doesn't have anything NOT STALE that knocks him out of super armor, it can be pretty tough to pressure Yoshi off stage if he plays it right).

On-stage, I'm not really afraid of it. It depends how he uses his eggs, but generally ZSS has an answer. For example, if he's throwing eggs at ZSS from mid or long range I can literally run under them and dash grab before his animation ends, which is useful and really strong.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
have you ever played a Zelda Ditto?
None can approach, hit with Din's NOR being hit by Din's, and she's so clumsy that can't even punish a recovering foe Zelda.

It's like a Rock-Paper-Scissors where both are so bad that nobody wins, it's more like, someone does something stupid and loses.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
ICs dittos are terrible at neutral
But then you have them both chasing the other nana and punishing each other and it's pretty funny
And popo dittos are hype.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Usually what happens in my matches is that my bro and I both go for the minor CG and both popos end up grabbing the other's nana and Cging her to the end of the stage to try and kill her.

Ahh good times.

Also PSI kid dittos are pretty gosh darn stupid. Ness Cg-ing himself is really awkward to watch. @.@

Rizen

Smash Legend
PT Dittos are one of the most fun :)
Dittos:
Link (dittos) can be fun like a chess game. Wolf are fun. Zelda are okay. Ganon are weird. Bowser and G&W just suck. MK are meh.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Or way better, their game is only about landing rests.
So you got this Jigglypuff that missed rest, then that other Jigglypuff gets punished with rest, wich leads to another punished rest, and so on!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Or way better, their game is only about landing rests.
So you got this Jigglypuff that missed rest, then that other Jigglypuff gets punished with rest, wich leads to another punished rest, and so on!
Rest Only FFA

If I'm ever at a tournament with 4 Puff mains I would totally try and get them to do that.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Are a lot better than Kirby dittos, because Jigglypuff actually has stuff that works on herself.
I main both of these characters, can confirm that jiggs dittos are superior

peach dittos are fun, dedede dittos are the definition of stupid, zelda dittos are not zelda dittos unless someone screams "FOOTBALL" after landing a KO thunderkick, pikachu dittos are spamfests, ness dittos are the opposite of fun, and i've never had a lucas ditto

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Whoever says IC dittos suck, do you know that you can chain grab BOTH of the opponents ICs at once? At least I've been told it's possible. I REALLY want to see it if someone has a video.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1) Vinnie :popo:
2) NAKAT :popo:
3) Nairo :metaknight:
4) Mew2King :metaknight:
5) Salem :zerosuitsamus:
5) Will :dk2:
7) Bloodcross :metaknight:
7) TO Joe :metaknight:
9) Anti :metaknight:
9) Mr. Eric :marth:
9) Raptor :yoshi2:
9) Jband :metaknight:
13) Mekos :lucas:
13) DRN :metaknight: :popo:
13) Kismet :falco:
13) MintyFlesh :marth:

What I can remember since results probably won't be posted for a while lol.

People should really start learning IC's. >,>

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
What the hell happened to Anti?

:059:
I think people were saying in the stream chat that he forfeit in losers after losing to M2K

Then he showed up in the stream chat chat and said that even if he had beaten M2K, he would have let M2K advance instead since he didn't care, so it's probably true that he forfeited losers.

Top Bottom