• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SWF Tier List v8

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Tier List v8.1

SS Tier: :popo::metaknight:
S Tier: :dk2::zerosuitsamus:
A Tier: :marth::yoshi2::lucas::falco:
B Tier: :jigglypuff:
C Tier: Everyone Else

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I gotta wonder about Ice Climbers. If players just get better and better with them, they WILL get the grabs to kill and start winning most every match they play in. I'm just waiting for ICs to take a big national, and how boring it will be to watch.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
And the reason this is happening is because dumb people are removing content from the game, making ICs better and better.

Djent

Smash Champion
What the hell happened to Anti?

:059:
I think people were saying in the stream chat that he forfeit in losers after losing to M2K

Then he showed up in the stream chat chat and said that even if he had beaten M2K, he would have let M2K advance instead since he didn't care, so it's probably true that he forfeited losers.
This is accurate. Furthermore, he was originally scheduled to play Vinnie in WQF, but he was switched with Salem when Vinnie complained. He thought that was pretty dumb lol (and frankly, he's right).

Vinnie

Smash Master
Furthermore, he was originally scheduled to play Vinnie in WQF, but he was switched with Salem when Vinnie complained. He thought that was pretty dumb lol (and frankly, he's right).
Just saying, this never happened (you're talking out of your ass), I never touched the bracket. He can come up with some other john.

Djent

Smash Champion
I'm going by what he said in chat. Of course, I didn't screen cap it or anything because I wasn't expecting a rude response from you. So take it up with him, I guess.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
This is accurate. Furthermore, he was originally scheduled to play Vinnie in WQF, but he was switched with Salem when Vinnie complained. He thought that was pretty dumb lol (and frankly, he's right).
Just saying, this never happened (you're talking out of your ***), I never touched the bracket. He can come up with some other john.
Djent never said you touched the bracket...

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
what a poopy conversation imo

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Goodra is a Dragon (and possibly also Water) type pokemon with an ability that makes him immune to every physical attack. I think that takes the cake in fantastic abilities.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Goodra's abilities are hydration (extremely good but supposedly weather's getting nerfed to 5 turns) and sap sipper, what are you on about?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Better than "'Smashboards' Most Wanted' Social"

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Last night Slayerz (Peach) beat Dehf in losers, and made it to grand finals vs Tyrant. He took Tyrant to game 5 and he had a lot of momentum but he sd'd his first stock in the last match. He also made a comeback when he was a full stock behind in one match.
I'm posting this because I don't think there will be a results thread.
Also, Dehf probably put himself into losers by either using Ganondorf or Yoshi in his set vs Falln.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Peach wrecks falco
Tyrant can probably count the games he's played vs a good peach on one hand?
What's the surprise here?

Top Bottom