• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
@ Chris- i haven't updated the thread post in months i will update it after we upload some videos.
@ Tone- SKy is a F***** and it i was quite surprised he came down here. 707 scared the **** out of him.
@ Hercules - whens the next time you wanna come through and get some practice in?

Utrick

Smash Rookie
I'm currently living in Vacaville, but moving to OR in a few months. I play mostly brawl due to the fact that I have no one to play melee against. I'd like to get my skills in melee back so feel free to hit me up for anything.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
I'm currently living in Vacaville, but moving to OR in a few months. I play mostly brawl due to the fact that I have no one to play melee against. I'd like to get my skills in melee back so feel free to hit me up for anything.
LOL.......................just dont get mad when i wavedash

Utrick

Smash Rookie
Where in Fairfield are you located? I'm very interested, just really busy this weekend. Next week/end I'm free almost all the time.

I won't get mad when you wavedash. However, I will get mad if you say brawl is better.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Where in Fairfield are you located? I'm very interested, just really busy this weekend. Next week/end I'm free almost all the time.

I won't get mad when you wavedash. However, I will get mad if you say brawl is better.
its funny you say that usually were the ones saying brawl is terribad game. kudos to you sir.you get 10 bison dollars.

Utrick

Smash Rookie
How's Tuesday sound? I'll be in town for class and I'll be free past 3:45.

I apologize in advance for not being much competition. Melee is NOT like riding a bike :)

soju

SD God

I apologize in advance for not being much competition. Melee is NOT like riding a bike :)

we'll accept your apology by having nocturnalist making you feel bad, he will make it like riding a bike, just with a laser beam jaguar chasing you, I'm just there to look perdy and say i play low-tier :]

soju

SD God
dondons phone doesnt work, but hes always on aim and msn if you have those, or you can txt me on my cell #

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace

its all good dude,you will notice we get bored real easily and start doing tons of things that were not supposed to do.(shenanigans) we haven't had any serious practice for a while since we don't go to any tournaments. were pretty casual. all of my controllers are messing up and stuff...that came out of no where. Melee will be a ride in park when you play with us. every now and the we get some new people but they don't stay around that long.(either they move or have things to do....or we scare them away not on purpose though.we cant teach everyone the ways of black/korean man.

we'll accept your apology by having nocturnalist making you feel bad, he will make it like riding a bike, just with a laser beam jaguar chasing you, I'm just there to look perdy and say i play low-tier :]
i wont make you feel bad but dondon will, and trust me he will resent me saying this as soon as he reads this. if you haven't played melee in a while or played religiously,you'll learn things fast. its more like a walk in a park but its filled with presents.if you can contact dondon you contact me(707-384-4415)

btw i have to go to an Orientation Tuesday in the afternoon. i be back in fairfield around 2 or 3

soju

SD God
nothing much, when do i get to see some ganon-**** from you? :D i hate that i keep missing sessions where random new people show up :[

Hercules

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't call it ****, but youre welcome to see my ganon, ahah. I'm looking to smash sometime in the future, though im not sure how near it will be, I've got extra-crunch-time schoolwork to do until like june.

soju

SD God
you a highschool student? :O

Oh yeah, I think I got a few people from Sac who wants to smash with us!!! Anyone who sees Dondon before me please tell him, I'm busy with prom shenanigans

soju

SD God
o-o darn. . . I wish I wasnt still in highschool, id be going to Ramnation a whole lot more TTeTT i keep on missing chances to play with new people

soju

SD God
It was hella fun playing you guys, I saw a lot of things wrong with my playstyle that I normally can't find when I'm playing with the usual guys here. Look forward to getting pwn'd when you come down.

And I'm going to go through footage right now, gonna start with the ones that look the best since I know I'll get lazy and not finish all the way.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Glad to hear, I thought you were mad bored LOL.

Also stop being unconfident...you get off so hard and then it falls apart! Just keep getting off mang.

Walt

Smash Ace
Yeah Soju you were bringing out some serious punishes then you'd drop the combo or whatever. I wish I could have played you more I think we only played one set of singles.

soju

SD God
Glad to hear, I thought you were mad bored LOL.

Also stop being unconfident...you get off so hard and then it falls apart! Just keep getting off mang.
:B Hell naw, I wasn't bored at all playing new people is hype, and aww shucks aren't ya a sweet lil thang haha, but yeah I'm horrible and finishing combos.
Yeah Soju you were bringing out some serious punishes then you'd drop the combo or whatever. I wish I could have played you more I think we only played one set of singles.
I think we got 2 sets in actually, Idk I just started looking at the videos

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
word out to everyone im going to be staying at dondons place for a while till its time for me to head out to Job Corp. so i plan on talk with dondon about getting some serious sessions in the Gym.

Walt

Smash Ace
Depends how much I'm allowed to use my car Dondon. But if you guys ever want to make the 20-25 minute drive to my house I got more space in my room. I could probably get 4-5 chairs next to each other if I just move a little bit of stuff.

btw is anyone else actually live in Vallejo? I feel like I'm the only person that plays smash in this city.

Top Bottom