• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
Depends how much I'm allowed to use my car Dondon. But if you guys ever want to make the 20-25 minute drive to my house I got more space in my room. I could probably get 4-5 chairs next to each other if I just move a little bit of stuff.

btw is anyone else actually live in Vallejo? I feel like I'm the only person that plays smash in this city.

but then we won't be able to get sweaty, cramped, and angry :O

MasterShake

Smash Lord
LOL.

Washington's best are going to be in roseville tomorrow...is anyone interested in driving up to go? I think there's going to be a lot of good melee players there...

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
ayo i will like to give a shot out to Soju for holding it down and going to Genesis without us.a major bummer twice in a row...good luck to ya.Level up son!

Tone!

Smash Rookie
I was there kinda early, for just a few hours. Spent most of the time watching a bunch of Melee matches and Project M. I did come back later, but everyone got moved outside, and I left kinda after everyone was let back in. Was waiting for the East vs. West thing, but they took too long to start it.

The Japanese Brawl player, Earth, was pretty amazing to watch. Never seen someone play any of the Smash games with a sense of zoning and spacing like that. Goes to show how strong play can make even the worst of games look totally legit.

soju

SD God
Soju I didn't see you where were you man! Why didn't we play!
umm probably didnt recognize me, i was in the corner with DRGN with my new short hair. then I went all kobe in the other corner and whooped the Miami Heat in that Red Bull stand

Walt

Smash Ace
Ah, I also have new short hair so you probably didn't recognize me either and I wasn't near the redbull tv much

soju

SD God
saturday, actually im heading to concord/vallejo now since moon isnt free and the rest of sacramento aren't on their boards

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
gonna get ready to move,should be in another house hopefully by the middle of the week.I'll let you guys know when im all moved in,I've been wantin to play some melee lately too so maybe that can happen at the new casa.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
I'll let you know as soon as I know it,somethin about birds or some **** like that
ye i heard you were moving somewhere closer to ryan off of pintail. welcome to the party.i was bored looking through matches....there were a lack of players. thought i would get some inspiration out of listening to Jeff's podcast but people were asking some of the most non falcon related question i ever heard in my life- let me know when the next melee gathering is.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
im almost done movin in,did all the big stuff yesterday so I just gotta grab clothes and other random things.feels good to have a carpet again,and stairs are gonna get to me.

Top Bottom