• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Condy

Smash Rookie
If anyone wants to play in the santa rosa area I'm up here now looking for people to smash with.
call/text (707) 694-9201

Sancheaux

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, been living here in Vacaville for about 4 years and would like to start playing smash again. Haven't played it in a while, I also play SS4AE and UMvC3 but im a complete scrub and would like to get better at it since I have no friends that play such games.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Hey guys, been living here in Vacaville for about 4 years and would like to start playing smash again. Haven't played it in a while, I also play SS4AE and UMvC3 but im a complete scrub and would like to get better at it since I have no friends that play such games.
are you down to play friday?(today) hit us back if your free.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
so um yea.....fairfield 707 thread is like bleh recently just want to let you guys know that were all channeling the power of SOME fighting game other than playing melee. keep that up,thats dope

zilla707

Smash Cadet
it getting to that point where melee just becoming that "casual" game for us. theres just not enough people to play out here

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Been playing MW3 (I'm on my 4th prestige)

I like trolling on there an quoting Shinobu whenever I kill someoe in that game. Love watching people rage quit when I tell them they have no moe.

Top Bottom