• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
random obligatory post,im thinkin about dustin off my controller and pickin up bird again.if all goes as planned you should all hate me in a week.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Hey guys.

I just moved out here from DFW for school and figured I'd see if there was a scene out here (melee or brawl). I live in SF and used to be a TO in Dallas. While I haven't played for quite some time, I wouldn't mind showing up and hanging out... Just to get back in the scene. I have a tendency to show up with baked goods, ask anyone in Texas. :)

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
aww snap,baked goods are fairly baller.we aren't that far from san francisco but we aren't close either,we're about an hour or so away.if you ever want to come up every friday we have a gathering called Ramnation and we usually bring a melee set up there,you can feel free to drop by for that any time.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Hey guys.

I just moved out here from DFW for school and figured I'd see if there was a scene out here (melee or brawl). I live in SF and used to be a TO in Dallas. While I haven't played for quite some time, I wouldn't mind showing up and hanging out... Just to get back in the scene. I have a tendency to show up with baked goods, ask anyone in Texas. :)
yea pretty much were friends already ill destroy baked goods. Sf i has is a has a decent scene any where else would be like Concord,Oakland,Hayward as well.Sacramento is alright but thats a farther drive. heres the link to our weekly gathering (ramnation) we play have other fighting games as well. marvel,street fighter,melee,sailor moon(jK) if you do come down that would be mighty beast of you. the address is in the thread if you need directions.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/ramnation-umvc3-tourney-this-friday-night-5-entry-sign-ups-start-9pm-tourney-starts-at-11pm.66119/

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
btw im keeping a melee set up there at ramnation so i dont have to keep on bringing it so you guys just have to brings controllers thats it.

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be in SF on the 25th-26th and I wanted to know if anyone is down to play melee. I can drive probably and I'm down to drive 20miles~ to play. HMU 909 833-5485 you can reach me on the boards quicker probably though. :awesome:

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
you aren't invited chris,you defected to the other team.so I haven't played this game in a long time so im gonna practice for about 30 minutes and get back into it,then stop playin and focus on doin nothin but headbutt to ultra.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
ok so what happen at ramnation there was a gas leak in the garage so he had to get that taken care of.after talking with ram he said there might not be a ramnation for the next couple of weeks due to tournaments coming in for Kof.theres a couple kof ranbats coming up and hes in the 707 crew. so we might have to plan to play melee some where else.ill keep you guys posted

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
depends on whats gonna be played there and what the weather is like,didn't go last time cause it was like 24 degrees out and **** all of that noise.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
its more of a mix between marvel and kof. i talked to Bobbysiege and hes trying to get a stream at ramnation for melee. hes been talking to coopa about it. anyways dondon when are we gonna run another marathon of games?

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I was waiting to here from sam so everyone can show up but he kinda just vanished a few weeks ago,but if anything I would say some time after the new year starts.im pretty sure most people will be gettin drunk and then theres birthday jazz goin on right after that,so I would say most likely next friday or so.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure no one in 707 is playin 2012 besides me and maybe vince,I dont see me gettin good enough to compete in kof any time soon and when I do im pretty sure some other game is gonna be out by then that everyone will be playin.oh well,gonna play C-Satsuki until that happens.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
There was actually a 2012 setup on Friday. And no joke, half of the room went to that tv and played casuals till 3 am while the KOF tournament was going on. Got to show off my Evil Ryu :3

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
KBeast's name is Kevin,the name of the tournament is Downtown Beatdown and its gonna be at pepperbelly's.im most likely gonna go there with Marquez but I doubt im gonna enter cause im gonna have to reserve all types of games that come out in march,damn delays ruinin everything for me.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
KBeast's name is Kevin,the name of the tournament is Downtown Beatdown and its gonna be at pepperbelly's.im most likely gonna go there with Marquez but I doubt im gonna enter cause im gonna have to reserve all types of games that come out in march,damn delays ruinin everything for me.
yea im not going to that......... pepperbellys is known for.... dubstep and beer pong all night....ill pass..

Top Bottom