• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i had to make a thread for our area to see if people would reply to it.a Friend (DonDonSF) and i are the main people who play melee here(some others) actively in our town.i just want to throw a shout out to people who live near in Fairfield/Vacaville area.it would be nice to build a bigger and better community out here.it would be nice to hear feedback from others around town.some day i would like to get a gathering going for Melee mainly and tourneys as well.so please i would like to hear your word on this.

Other Players: Soju
Motel Vacaville
Adrial
Doc Why
REM
TVLADY
Fidel
Zilla707

My Combo Video:

Try Hard - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252740

DonDonSF Combo Video:

I Look Cool Sometimes - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241082

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Now that you say that.....that is very True whats up Pocky last time i saw you was in Sunny Vale with me and Zhu and HyrdoKirby at a steakhouse

pockyD

Smash Legend
not much

i didn't realized you lived way over in fairfield; did you really come down to sunnyvale just to smash? or were you there for some other reason also

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
maybe have we met in person?if you remember seeing a tall black guy then you have the right guy,my freind dondon was with me too

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Probably not. I haven't seen any tall black people I don't already know in awhile. I just remembered talkig to someone on aim.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I live up in Roseville just past Sacramento which is about 45min-1hr away from you. I'm hella good at smash so if you ever wanna commit a full day or two of smash I'll teach ya. And kevmoney too.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
theres a gathering held out here every friday,theres always around 4 setups to play on.we usually have Tekken 6,BlazBlue,Guilty Gear,various KOF titles,MvC2,and of course Melee.so if anybody wants to come down to play or just kick it with everyone feel free to come through.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
I live up in Roseville just past Sacramento which is about 45min-1hr away from you. I'm hella good at smash so if you ever wanna commit a full day or two of smash I'll teach ya. And kevmoney too.
hah ive been on melee for 3+ years and i know who you are.i do need to step up the game though.i have a friend who smashes in sac.i didnt know Kev lived over there as well.im down to play just need a ride if i head over there.

I may have actually played you guys before. Do you know a guy named Som?
i know som as well he plays tekken right?havnt seen him in a while here at tilt.i believe you met my friend CJ(black guy)? you guys might have played each other in Marvel a while back.thats whats up bro ham.nice of you to drop by.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Probably not, but have we met at SpiderDan's before?
its funny you know spiderDan?random i see him every now and then,but i havnt been to his house.i take it you play other games thank melee if you know the Dan man.if you know him and Nintendoking knows Som do you guys know who Ram is ?

yea were all pretty close here thats neat

The___cheese

Smash Lord
It was this one time my friends and I went to his house to play games. I only played Guilty Gear because it takes me awhile to get good at stuff if I don't actually have the games.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
o ok.yea like Dondon said,you guys should come to our Friday night gatherings becuase depending on what people come down and want to play we have it.we play till the sun comes up so you get plenty of playing time.people bring their pc's,Tv's,Laptops,systems whatever.its pretty crackin.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
thats koo,right now for the moment i will be in a Washington for a the Thanksgiving week(perhaps chillin with Eggz)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Antioch eh. You guys should come down to Contra Costa College someday. There's a ton of smashers here.

We'd need to know in advance because lately we haven't even been bringing the cube because playing with each other every single day gets boring.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
San pablo travels lol. We just have very little people that can drive and a lot of us are poor lol. So public transit ***** our face.

pockyD

Smash Legend
wanting to travel and actually traveling are different

there's nothing inherently wrong with not traveling either if you have your own reasons; it's just humorous to an outside observer to see 3 different groups telling each other 'yo come here and play'

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I might be convinced to come Smash with people once or twice when I move back to Novato for winter break.

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Antioch eh. You guys should come down to Contra Costa College someday. There's a ton of smashers here.

We'd need to know in advance because lately we haven't even been bringing the cube because playing with each other every single day gets boring.
Yeah man that sounds kool when do u guys usually smash together

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
I have a cousin that stays in Antioch,I might be able to chill at his place for a while so I can smash with you guys.as far as traveling goes we used to take trips to DVC a lot so if anyone is ever in that area let us know and we'll try to make it down

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i have a friend in sac that use to go to davis and i could come down there..that campus is pretty chill ^^.Washington is great just cold and rainy here btw.still havnt got a hold of the eggz man HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
so I got bored one day and decided to throw together a video of some of the players that show up to the usually Smash gatherings,if anyone is still interested in playin let me know and we can set it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfAz8zBZ20o

also trying to go to R3 but not sure about it yet,tryin to go to tournaments more often and this would be a good start.

Top Bottom