• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
.... i kinda wish i crt in my room. i would play more melee. if dondons making a combo video i would like to be in it.sam sounded like he stepped his game up a bit.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i was

and i was the tall whitey with a scrubby beard playing you with FOX :0
joe!!!!your not dirt. LONG TIME NO SEEE. i haven't seen you play in awhile. are you getting the lovage practice?

oh and by the way my phone is shut off for a couple days i hope.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yo

that subway

maybe we can hit it up before the world ends next year hahaha

and nah verne, i'm back in norcal
i get that dajuan practice on the daily though, so it's all good :)

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
yo

that subway

maybe we can hit it up before the world ends next year hahaha

and nah verne, i'm back in norcal
i get that dajuan practice on the daily though, so it's all good :)
when the last tourney you been to? and i would like some subway right now..

joeplicate

Smash Master
i went to the one in santa rosa last weekend

they had a legit taqueria right there for prices comparable to subway's :0

soju

SD God
:B i wanna play you again joe, i didnt get a chance to bring out the best of my pika due to various stupid reasons XD

soju

SD God
._. what? i played like shiz at the tournament ._. is it too hard for your silly negro-ness to comprehend?

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
so I was invited down to socal to help a friend with his show thingy thing,he said he needed some smashers and since he knew I played he said I could come down with a few friends.if anyone is interested let me know so I can tell him,he says any time within the next 3 weeks works.

soju

SD God
oh and hippos hate negros

Silly Negroes, hippo's are from africa too and have african speed

Just goes to show how amazing hippos are

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
like i said this guy here is on my s-hit list.thats kinda funny though...... if im not doing anything i need more mvc 3 and melee in my life.....so make it happen.Zilla stop being a punk and bring mvc 3 to dondons house

soju

SD God
why you mad at me, it's the truths :B its not my fault that negroes are attracted to hippos

ok, im done XD i feel bad for posting this actually, not for the black man, but for the white gal who is taller then a black man :O

soju

SD God
Don't know what you talking about black man :B
♨❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ♡ ✗ ✘ ⊗ ♒ Ω ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♡ ♧ ✦ ✧ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ☄ ☾ ☽ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃
☺ ۩
♪ ♫ ♬ ✄ ✂ ♨❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ♡ ✗ ✘ ⊗ ♒ Ω ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♡ ♧ ✦ ✧ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ☄ ☾ ☽ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃
☺ ۩
♪ ♫ ♬ ✄ ✂ ♨❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ♡ ✗ ✘ ⊗ ♒ Ω ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♡ ♧ ✦ ✧ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ☄ ☾ ☽ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃
☺ ۩
☺ ۩
☺ ۩
☺ ۩
♪ ♫ ♬ ✄ ✂

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
sighs.... ok people. i think its time we throw some serious gatherings before i blow my mind with "man, what are we playing for?"...thats means no more Chris randomly coming over randomly and not letting anyone else know that hes over.Chris i highly doubt dondon wants to play with you for hours and hours.dondon and Chris i request that you two do a hard drive check and clean(makes some space on pc's and laptops),which mean start going through matches and uploading (or send matches to people so they can upload them on their tubes of you)[youtube] chris if you want cool clips then you have to earn it first so no more recording for you yet. its better you focus on stepping it up a little before you want to go off and do "cool stuff".so yea....put of recording for a while. i would like to update the "707" thread and with some new stuff.dondon -falco video,Chris- pikachu or what ever video,me -a final falcon video before i totally drop him and go on to something else video,sam - what ever the f-uck his silly black a-ss wants to do video,etc etc and so forth.i believe this isnt just my opinion, i would like some to hear what others think of this plan. others wise i will be stepping up my mvc 3 game.theres nothing else to do in fairfield...we have all have some type of free time...why not take advantage?i feel like i had it with this place(fairfield.broken dream and shattered dreams).....seriously.

feed back pls...

and good night

soju

SD God
looking cool is dondons thing though. . . with me things just happen XD and i dont remember the last time i wanted to record stuff :B sorry for not letting you know that I'm at Dondon's house, but whenever i text you usually you can't come over or don't reply and plus I'm not there for much longer then 2 hours. I do text you when i know I'm going over for any longer then that but you're usually busy with stuff. I also do take try to advantage of my free time(aka practice @ home, watch vids for ideas, be on pika boards) but its very hard for me to see any type of improvement in my gameplay. I also don't really care for cool combos in vids, i usually just go over my vid to see how i mess up :p but sadly it seems all in vain.
I'll go ahead and start an big uploading thing right now and if I get the chance I was going to Dondons house anyways, so I'll text and call you to let you know if i am.

P.S. dondon not liking to play w/ me=sadface :[

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
y'all maw*****s seen it,we need to set up a day to play and record matches.I know sam has his school nonsense on thursday and tuesday so we can either have it on wednesday or the weekend,doesn't really matter to me,as long as it happens.I will be freeing up space on my pc so we can get more matches recorded,I will not record any matches with anyone's random characters(I don't need any luigi vs samus matches or y.link vs kirby).if you are gonna come over call and let me know so I can have everything set up,and I don't mean call when you're outside because that doesn't help out at all.so take note of the picture of the white girl deep throatin a banana and get yo **** wet,also buy a box of honey bunches of oats because that **** is delicious.

also I don't mind mostly playin chris,it gets me to play the game so I am not trippin.

soju

SD God
bah, guess i need to tell you im coming over tomorrow then. . . =3= and didn't the other black man tell me not to record **** just because i try to look cool i guess ._. oh well

and i prefer asians :D

soju

SD God
....... of all of the things I could object to in this thread, I think I'll stick with "don't double post."
XD but i don't think the double post rule should really apply to the social threads since it doesnt add to the users post count XD

oh yeah, and i rather dislike hate hate hate hate hate hate hate intense hatred that card. . .MSR. . . >.>'

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Chris stop making fly come in here and regulate in our thread...and yea lets make the plane solid and only thing im doing is looking for a job.so yea plenty of time.

Top Bottom