• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill look for my splitters...i think I still have them

(for the streaming)

I should probably get streaming working on this computer first before tomorrow....nah

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Nice try ;) I'm done for today. I have respect for ga except for that fox player that played mk against me in tournament and got 3stocked on brinstar and tried to deny it after gdx sat there and watch the match lol. I think his name is isbls? Some ****.

:phone:
Jeff

No offense man.
But this call out isn't necessary.

Nor the statement of GDX being a witness.

Stop the callouts.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Jeff

No offense man.
But this call out isn't necessary.

Nor the statement of GDX being a witness.

Stop the callouts.
I dunno Ryan. When you CP Brinstar, pick MK...and get 3-stocked? And try to act like it never happened? That's kind of asking to be embarrassed and ridiculed. I certainly would bring it up a good bit, especially if that's not my main.

Fox vs ICs is gay. I know how it is because I lose to Jeff all the time (i.e. Sheik main). I've gotten much better at the matchup though because I've punished myself by playing the matchup over and over again. Yeah, Jeff always wins, but I still try my best.

Player-1

Smash Legend
IDK too much. Michael and 4god got 3rd seed in pools, DRN got 1st, Michael>GDX, 4god lost to snipa first round and they played in pools too which was kinda dumb, DRN>mampam, Xaltis>DRN.

8Bitman

Smash Master
*************************! I need to call like 3 weeks ahead of time from now on.....

Also, Player 1, you were at this?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
From what I saw on Ryo's FB status Xaltis, Seibrik, Riddle, Ryo, Idk who got 5th

I got 0 because everyone was way too free here ;) maybe next time I'll stay to style on these mofos :)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Because you guys refuse to play MK to beat him...Idk who voted no on the ban but that was dumb IMO...Seibrik's MK =/= Out of state MK's...sadly because he's too aggro, never thought I'd say that lol

Having infinite options & an understanding of those infinite options make MK really hard to beat. Trust me this past Thursday I showed GDX & 2DJeff what it means.

8Bitman

Smash Master
@8bitman: You didn't go to this? You told ME to go :)
I didn't have a ride..... Then I was told a spot was open for me.... AFTER the tourney had already started..... AIDS!

We should hold a few MK-Ban tourneys before APEX.... Seeing as i'm not going I don't have to care. :troll:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Mk unbanned 2/3 of top three...nah he's not ban worthy...only difference between this and Apex is Top 3 might be all MK, unless someone can stop them MKs...without the use of MK.

@GDX Round 2 Today?

Exdeath

Smash Master
So you guys unbanned him to let Seibirk and Xaltis place top 3...some Apex practice that was...

From what I saw, Xaltis pretty much only used MK against other MKs. The only person who I beat with MK was Renki. Ryo lost to Xaltis' Falco. The only person who ran into Seibrik that realistically could have beaten him without MK were SFL.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
Ayo I had Soo much fun at this tourney! I got tons of exp from this too! I love Fl smash scene and I will make my return visit sometime after apex.

WE OUT!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Nah, we got 9th sadly. 4GOD got 7th. Thanks for the incorrect confidence/hype though!

I'll do full shout outs later when the results thread gets up but until then shout out to Mink for being an amazing host and being Clutch. As. ****.

Loved Florida. I got so much needed experience in match-ups and new play styles it was amazing. I also got a revamped mindset when it comes to my own play style based off something someone said to me and I'm excited about what direction it'll take me. Here's to FL for being an awesome community both in skill and coolness.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Too go into detail on how i'm clutch,

We left my place 15 minutes late for the bus.
I didn't exactly know how to get there.

I drove through a toll held out my dollar and gave it to the lady while i ws still moving.
We got to the bus about 10 seconds before it left.

Top Bottom