• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

Exdeath

Smash Master
Seibrik you're selfish as hell, but you're a Jew, it's in your nature.
Tommy G you're terrible, didn't read what you wrote but it doesn't matter because there's no way it makes any sense. You're bad, SFL is bad, and the Smash community in Florida is bad, minus a few people. And Tommy I hope you get *insert something less potentially sensitive*
It's more like you're not responding because you never have anything intelligent to say. Don't be mad at me because your *someone less significant to you* raised a sell-out *someone you're no related to.

Actually, I *leave you accountable" rather than *someone less significant* for that since you do it every tournament. Nice job being a top-of-the-line role model.

At least it doesn't look like I already have "insert something less potentially sensitive."

You're still among the community, yet you call us bad. You are free to leave.
LOL, you randomly attacking my parents is worse than me attacking Seibriks race ;)

And I'm an AMAZING role model obv. You must be on cocaine.
Since when was time someone saw a black person and thought they might have *something potentially less sensitive* because they were black?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
did you all seriously forget about gowt and how it affects black males to this day...TO THIS DAY

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the **** are you guys talking about? false gods and ****. bro be either agnostic or ****ing atheists cuz **** like christ dont fly well with me YA HEARD

Player-3

Smash Hero
the **** are you guys talking about? false gods and ****. bro be either agnostic or ****ing atheists cuz **** like christ dont fly well with me YA HEARD
That is some serious infidel talk there my dear child, just accept the lord and savior jesus christ into your life and you will find eternal peace

Top Bottom