• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

Mampam

Smash Ace
yeah mampam....

think about it, if u BELIEVE the better player should always win, why use mk just cause he's allowed?

doing so proves you care more about doing well yourself, doing w.e. it takes to win, than u do care about ur own morals of "the better player should win"

sooo this leads me to believe, that u only want mk banned to then fufill your own selfish desires of doing better in the tourny urself, not because u truely believe in having the better player win at all times.

which leads me back to tommy's thoughts that 99% of people who want mk banned only do it for selfish reasons

when someone is given a gun in a swordfight, they dont use it if it clashes with their beliefs. however when all someone cares about is winning, that's when u see some shots fired.
when did i say the better player should always win? there are worse players winning cause theyre mk.....

well you are WRONG, and couldnt be more WRONG

i personally have no problem with mk, (how mk personally affects me) its what he does to the game that matters (shutting down characters, planking, scroudging, over centralizing, making the game boring..... all you see are dittos, etc)

i suffer if mk is banned, cause all the matchups im bad at become more common, and him being the match up im most comfortable with, means with him gone, im definitely going to struggle to place how i have in the past, i usually place really badly in mk banned tourneys, cause i end up losing to a character idk how to fight

so idk where you got that from, but no, this game isnt about ME, its about EVERYONE, not just my crew, or my state, not just people i know, but even people ill never say a word to, EVERYONE

Mampam

Smash Ace
You guys are definitely trying to keep MK legal for selfish reasons whether or not you guys are willing to admit it IMO.

I on the other hand want this game to get some balance before I get back into it.

:phone:
agreed lol, most ppl who say "im not going cause i dont think i can win" use mk >__>

if i continue to be free when mks banned cause i cant beat d3s, ic's etc, that sucks for me

Mampam

Smash Ace
You'll be able to beat them one day mampam :p
eh....... well see lol

man, at apex, id LOVE for my bracket to be all mks, id rather have all mks that all of any other character

some mu's im free in as diddy
d3, ics, olimar, marth, pit, peach, some low tiers, all will become more common w/o mk

im ****ed, but i still want him banned

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol its funny cause im truly bad at only a few matchups, unfortunately MK is one of them recently

also recently bad against wario, but with MK gone should be an influx of penguins to combat them

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
eh....... well see lol

man, at apex, id LOVE for my bracket to be all mks, id rather have all mks that all of any other character

some mu's im free in as diddy
d3, ics, olimar, marth, pit, peach, some low tiers, all will become more common w/o mk

im ****ed, but i still want him banned
Hmmm you can just about learn each one of those mu from somebody in Fl. You should do MM.

AND YET AGAIN!:mad: We didn't get to our mm =/

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
mampam, how bad can mk be if you (not even a top level player imo) would be so excited to have them in ur bracket cause -gasp- you know the matchup??

other characters can be harder for you than mk? but its MK, hes broken! ban him! shuts down the game!

but boyyyy i'd love me some mk wen i go to apex, ****'d be FRAY

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Seibs you don't understand the feeling of beating MK mains so you wouldn't understand where he's coming from.

Mampam stated that he feels more comfortable in the MU, because of how often he plays against him. Not saying he's going to win but he likes the challenge of trying to beat players who think they're elite because they use MK.

I could easily see where someone who has much more Exp vs their bad/worst MU still win.

X vs you is a good example, people have personal bad MU and MK isn't one of his but he understand what MK does to the game so he wants him banned.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy fighting MK, I just know its hopeless more often than not. Trying to win is fun though

Point being MK is too good at a counter based game

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I like fighting MKs because i know what to expect but I still lose :D I didn't care if he was banned or not since it makes no difference plus it provides a great excuse for when I lose <3 and if I win like that one time o.o I get extremely excite ......

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Thanks. I'm use to people posting a link in the original thread. I'll get to my shout outs once I get back home for Thanksgiving Break.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i dont have a problem with mk because i enjoy the mk ditto

unfortunately i can't play the matchup with any other character so i get 3 stocked by like every mk ever unless CJ helps me out with the matchup

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
that sounds like a personal MU problem that u could work on with some time and effort, withoutwhich
i'm not surprised ur not beating the best character in the game

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
MM my mk vs your ness 20$? you know how old those vids where?
and i dont have any ness experience and i dont play mk but im 100% sure ill win
im pretty sure if shaky and judge played know(if judge and shaky still played) he'd probably beat shaky.
no offence shaky
I'd do it for 5 >:D Shaky doesn't play anymore? FML >.< and I know it's old xD it's just an example :3 like How ADHD's Diddys can **** m2k's mk, or how Hbox's jiggs could too :3 from what I hear :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
M2k used to be bad at the matchup

Most player meetings shouldn't really be used for mk ban arguments anyway cause everyone has their personal bad matchups that for some reason get construded into being a bad matchup for the character not the player

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If you're thinking about pros vs cons, then you have clearly proven my point for the majority of the pro-ban players want MK banned for their own selfish reasons rather than because they believe he deserves to be banned.

Jeff, you are not allowed to speak unless spoken to.
Dude.... I'm argeein witchu but I'd still rather see a more diverse roster anyways... I'm lookin forward to the return of annoyin Olimars and Pits...

Dude Sonic CANT plank -___-

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tommy G you're terrible, didn't read what you wrote but it doesn't matter because there's no way it makes any sense. You're bad, SFL is bad, and the Smash community in Florida is bad, minus a few people. And Tommy I hope you get *insert something less potentially sensitive*

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tommy G you're terrible, didn't read what you wrote but it doesn't matter because there's no way it makes any sense. You're bad, SFL is bad, and the Smash community in Florida is bad, minus a few people. And Tommy I hope you get *insert something less potentially sensitive*
It's more like you're not responding because you never have anything intelligent to say. Don't be mad at me because your *someone less significant to you* raised a sell-out *someone you're no related to.

Actually, I *leave you accountable" rather than *someone less significant* for that since you do it every tournament. Nice job being a top-of-the-line role model.

At least it doesn't look like I already have "insert something less potentially sensitive."

You're still among the community, yet you call us bad. You are free to leave.

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's more like you're not responding because you never have anything intelligent to say. Don't be mad at me because your parents raised a sell-out brother.

Actually, I blame you rather than your parents for that since you do it every tournament. Nice job being a top-of-the-line role model.

At least it doesn't look like I already have cancer.

You're still among the community, yet you call us bad. You are free to get the **** out, kid.
LOL, you randomly attacking my parents is worse than me attacking Seibriks race ;)

And I'm an AMAZING role model obv. You must be on cocaine.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If he meant it like that we might have some problems

Also Taylor your new chick looks badass

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
LOL, you randomly attacking my parents is worse than me attacking Seibriks race ;)
Subjective. I don't think it is.
Since when was time someone saw a black person and thought they might have *something potentially less sensitive* because they were black?

Top Bottom