• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Happy Smashgiving!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ayo 4god want that rematch where i took ur 1$ from zp :p lesssss do thisssss

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You beat me with mk because I refuse to go mk against you. You better hope you don't play me this weekend because imm going to play like you. And shush me irl so I can punch you in your lip. Real talk. ****ing faggits. All of you that think your good play mk. And later talking like you did something skill full. "O I miss my main." O I'm going to quit if mks banned" basically you can't win without him. stfu and finish hs real talk. Problem about me saying that? Do something so I can punch your face in. Might be a good look for you. You ugly *****.

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You beat me with mk because I refuse to go mk against you. You better hope you don't play me this weekend because imm going to play like you. And shush me irl so I can punch you in your lip. Real talk. ****ing faggits. All of you that think your good play mk. And later talking like you did something skill full. "O I miss my main." O I'm going to quit if mks banned" basically you can't win without him. stfu and finish hs real talk. Problem about me saying that? Do something so I can punch your face in. Might be a good look for you. You ugly *****.

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
Looks like I'm avenging kismet (my first falco sensei).
4GOD is going to be so free vs. me.
WOOHOO!
i'll so mm 4god wit my falco!!
ayo 4god want that rematch where i took ur 1$ from zp :p lesssss do thisssss
Guys, why do all of you want to give me your money so badly? DONE
I really appreciate FL's generosity. I should come down more often :)

Lol DFEAR, I mean if you REALLY want to give me another dollar thats cool :p

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Oh I guess I didn't see Jeff's post cause I missed the last part of last page. Oh well. Anyways gonna be hype hanging out with Dfear DJ Jack everyone else eating hot sauce with mah ***** Jeff and "ha huuueeeing people"

Player-1

Smash Legend
Guys, why do all of you want to give me your money so badly? DONE
I really appreciate FL's generosity. I should come down more often :)

Lol DFEAR, I mean if you REALLY want to give me another dollar thats cool :p
Florida gets trash talked like this and they keep *****ing about Jeff? Omg FL I thought you were the biggest circle jerking trash talking state in the nation, but I just lost a lot of respect for you

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Florida gets trash talked like this and they keep *****ing about Jeff? Omg FL I thought you were the biggest circle jerking trash talking state in the nation, but I just lost a lot of respect for you

Nah p1 I take there joking trash talk seriously all the time because they dont know me. That's why things pop off. If you don't know me and/or I dont like you and your trash talking even if its joking. I'm taking it seriously. Simple as that.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nice try ;) I'm done for today. I have respect for ga except for that fox player that played mk against me in tournament and got 3stocked on brinstar and tried to deny it after gdx sat there and watch the match lol. I think his name is isbls? Some ****.

Top Bottom