• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

...So many posts...Ahhh...

I like your alien head, Orvias.

Yea...who are you, ludachris?? Are you from NM? If so, then please put so in your location, accessible by your user CP.

C-J, when you get the vids posted up, post the link to all of them in this thread, OK? I am also interested in seeing how you and your sister and brother did; it should be interesting. And who was the guy from El Paso that beat you?

Planning of the big smashfest is undergoing planning changes until next week, so as for C-J and his family to attend if they wish to.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Vang.. er Veng.. Beat me. So i'm really looking forward to playing him again.

Next week sounds awesome, my brother is only 9. So if we do come, it'd probably be me and my sis.

Vangalon, you say? Yea...you might have a little trouble beating him at the next tourney, because he's good. But then again, they're all good...

Oh, OK. Sounds good. Two people then?

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Meh, Vangalon's not even coming to the tourney. He wouldn't have had a chance anyway.

C-J, how bad did you lose to him? Was it by a lot? Or did you barely lose to him?

C-J

Smash Cadet
First good samus i've ever played against was vangalon. Alpha plays em too huh? Can't wait man. How old are all of you?

Hey alpha, did you go to the tourney?

C-J

Smash Cadet
I didn't see you win doubles ABP. But congrats man!!

Hey alpha bravo, were you the one that played samus too? at the june 17 tourney. Wearing like a striped white and blue shirt?

C-J

Smash Cadet
Erich said:
Planning of the big smashfest is undergoing planning changes until next week

I think it's gonna be next week ABP, but erich might do it this week. have fun if it's this week.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
allboutpeach said:
ohh i saw him play, he was good but not that impressive. Alpha has abetter samus
Hah! Alright, now I may not like Vangalon but he has a good Samus. No offense to Alpha but I think Vangalon is a much better played than Alpha.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Lol. I'll add you both to my aol name too. I'm at school now though, so i gotta wait till i get home

Mine is Sabinash27
Sabin from FF3, Nash from WCW wrestling lol.

Hey ABP, come with me to el paso than lol.
Me and my friends meet up and play smash, would you want to come with us.. i think wednesday night?
My friends are pretty newbish, but it would be cool to play you since you're real good.

If i don't have you on my buddy list, i usually don't accept other people's Instant messages, so if you instant messaged me, i wasn't ignoring you lol.

I'll get on smash boards tonight ABP, so let me know man. Then i head off tomorrow morning like at 6? so i can get there by ten to go eat something, then be there at 11 to register, then hopefully win the tournament ::gets hopes up::

Lol.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
where do yall meet up and play smash at? That would be cool, it would just be the same as erichs parents they might not be cool with it, but i might be able to convince them into it. So i might be able to. Im guessin if they let me go to tourneys they will let me go to a smash thing to. Its just getting a ride is my biggest problem. Godd luck with that tourney though if i dont get on smash boards tonight

Oryia

Smash Rookie
Well, ABP, me and C-J are going to be riding togehter, and we'd give you the ride. seeya. however, we are stayin in a hotel lol.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
well i can't make it to this tourney for sure. but mabey next time. Im guessin ur CJ's sister right? Well best of luck to you 2 at the tourney, who do u main in this game?

and hey sinz u know that vid with ur marth and kevvvinnn's bowser? Well when he edge hogged u that one way, does that work with like anybody? or just some characters, cause that was freakin amazing

Top Bottom