• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Stupid newb...ZMan, you're an idiot. How long has NM been bereft of skill???

Hey ABP, it's been a while since I've seen you post!! The next tourney's time is unkown, although I'd like to do one right before school starts, but that's not enough time to prepare. So I think I'll change it to a holiday during the school year, on a Saturday nontheless. Or maybe a Friday, not sure yet. Location is unkown as well, we might change it to a bigger place, or a different Community Center. I've got a few ideas for a spot...

Yea, we should smash it up. Sounds good. Let's plan something, shall we? How's about me, you, Alphabravo, ABS, and Sinz do something this month? Date is unsure though, we'll have to plan that, we all have other things going on too, gotta weave around our schedules. It'll have to be in a few weeks, because I have something going on this coming week, and won't be back until late Friday, so maybe Saturday next week. The week after I get back, I have Youth Conference on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 8:00AM-11:00PM, but I'll be free on Monday-Wednesday. Then after that, I'm all out of excuses not to. I'll give Sinz and Alphabravo a call, then I'll give you and ABS a call too. Sound good?

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
that sounds good erich. Just call me up. Ive been working on my smashing, since chad let me borrow his game cube, so i think my game has gotten quite a bit better. Also ive been watching vids to improve my game. Mikael is my new peach player. Hes the coolest. He 3 stocked isai it was amazing

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Alright, we're pretty much finalizing housing. Anyone that's coming to CSS, lemme know now, and I'll try to setcha up with the best housing possible.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I cant go. I am in Oregon right now I will be back in NM at 7 is on saturday.

btw, Zman. For how long NM didn't exist in competive play we deserve flaming.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
yea thats what i was thinking, do u think marth would be a good secondary though? Cause thats a big change from a peach to a fox, speed different is way too much for me. Sheik sorta, but i got no one to practice with if i use sheik, cause my friend uses sheik and he won't let me play sheik on sheik

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
But doesn't cover her weaknesses. Fox or Sheik, if you need a secondary. If your friend doesn't do Sheik/Sheik, play Sheik anyway. He'll get over it, eventually.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just wondering if we are going to see some NM representation at the Summer Struggle tournament in Colorado in two weeks. We have AZ and Utah coming out for this!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
DFG, none of us are able to go >.<....

btw, pick up cf. CF rocks.

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
i'll start going when i can drive, but till then i can't attend out of state stuff. I'll take up sheik i suppose, hes a pretty easy pick up from what i heard.
FYI ness is gay and should die

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
omega that wouldn't even cover the cost of gas. Plus we are all busy anyways.

C-J

Smash Cadet
Let's play

Hey, Just signed up. Had no idea so many people in NM playin smash.

Look, I'm down for playing smash on the weekends or something. I'm 20, so i can drive i guess lol.
If any of you want to play, post it up here and i'll message ya.

I was thinking of going to the El paso tournament on July 29th, Saturday. Are you all gonna hit Colorado? Think the El Paso will be tiny?

Click Here for the info on the el paso tournament

Anyways, maybe i'll seeya around

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am 16 now.

It is my birthday, I want pms from all of you.

YukiTanuki

Smash Cadet
This be Michelle/Yukitanuki, Jason's (arcticdrac) friend! Wow Sinz, today is my B-day, too! YAY, we're both getting old. :) I sent you a pm regarding some other cool stuff, but Happy Birthday d00000d! You better be playin' some Melee today.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys could take a peek at some of my art. I JUST created a deviantart account so I only have three pics up so far, and they're all not fully complete. If any of you color well I'd love to team up with you because unfortunately, I can't color worth poop. Would you Sinz or anyone else be willing to turn some of my drawings into banners, as well? If you guys like my art enough I'd gladly take some requests. <3

Well, enough gabbering. Here's da link. Er...some of the pics are a bit...sexy-ish, I guess? Peach is...kinda nude but covered in all the right places. So, there's my warning for ya.
http://yukitanuki.deviantart.com/scraps/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can color it when I get home with adobe photoshop.

Also, I played Kevvvinnn last night. He is dang good. He is going to post vids.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
YukiTanuki said:
This be Michelle/Yukitanuki, Jason's (arcticdrac) friend! Wow Sinz, today is my B-day, too! YAY, we're both getting old. I sent you a pm regarding some other cool stuff, but Happy Birthday d00000d! You better be playin' some Melee today.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys could take a peek at some of my art. I JUST created a deviantart account so I only have three pics up so far, and they're all not fully complete. If any of you color well I'd love to team up with you because unfortunately, I can't color worth poop. Would you Sinz or anyone else be willing to turn some of my drawings into banners, as well? If you guys like my art enough I'd gladly take some requests. <3

Well, enough gabbering. Here's da link. Er...some of the pics are a bit...sexy-ish, I guess? Peach is...kinda nude but covered in all the right places. So, there's my warning for ya.
http://yukitanuki.deviantart.com/scraps/
Hella nice drawings! You're angle picture just stands out for me though. Maybe cause I'm just a sucker for angel drawings! lol

Been a while since I posted guys, but I'm a little more active now. I'll be updating my skills for a while though, so don't count on seeing anything from me for a while...

So many posts that have gone on in one week...UGHH!!!

Kevvviiin!?! Sweet, I need to see these vids. I just got turned back onto smash today.

Cool, ABP. I'll give you a call whenever I feel like I'm ready for it. Next week sometime most likely. Cool?

Can't attend any tourneys for a while guys...if I do, then I attend with Sinz, since he can drive.

Pictures aren't bad, YT.

Cool. You're always a challenge, ABP. I'll be looking forward to it, and this mysterious secondary. Gotta start practicing again before I call you though!! We might do it tomorrow or Tuesday, if our luck holds, plus we'll have Arctic Drac and Yuki coming too. So it'll be me, Sinz, Alpha, YT, AD, and APB, and possibly ABS if he's still around. Me and Sinz'll plan it out, and then tell you guys the details. ZMan might be able to be included, but that's only if our luck holds...hope so. More later guys. Peace.

About doing a smash get-together silly!! :lick:

You might be able to come if we can have that many people over, AND, of course, if you can come in the first place...

Top Bottom