• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
There arent any good Peach pictures...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Already did. They all sucked.

Also, another new style.

Code:
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1912/abp1py.png[/IMG][/URL]

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Gift for Erich.

Another New style. I am liking this one.

Nice Sinz. I think I like it. Cool!!!

Maybe you should rename the thread, to New Mexico thread, rather than NM thread, it's easier to notice. This is unimportant and is to be disregarded...ahem...

Sounds like a lot of fun, Interim. Unfortunately, I don't drive, and my parents probably won't do it unless I tell them WAAAAAYYYYYY in advance, then maybe I can convince them. I would REALLY like to go, I can assure you.

When does this thing happen?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its during youth conference Erich.

So that means the Mormon smash players( Erich and I) will not go to this under any circumstance.(unless that circumstance is that YC is canceled but that won't happen.)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Mormons are losers. XD

I kid, but it's on the 28th-29th. It looks like OK might be making it, and I'm pretty confident about us seeing some love from UT, and possibly AZ and Nor/SoCal. Come!

Gotta love that picture.

YC= Youth Conference.

That really, really sucks. Ah well, hey Interim, if you ever come into the NM thread again, make sure to inform usn's on tournaments like that, 'cause there arent' that many big ones here, so if you could tell us when you guys are having a big one in AZ, that'd be nice. Peace.

Wow, I'm amazed, no one's posted in here, for a total of, like, 3 days. OMFG!!!!

Different meaning, Sinz. Don't worry about it.

Hey, me and Sinz will have some vids up soon, plus we're making a little surprise that you'll just have to wait to see. ;)

Nice advise Interim. He's right, ZMan, when you get them up, you want both of those as available download places, they both work really well. PM Sinz, he's the master of it all. Or you could PM Alphabravo.

All's I know is that you need a USB connector that you attach from your camcorder to the computer, and then you do something or other on the computer, but I think it's a program you need to put them up, like video recorder or something.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Erich said:
Nice advise Interim. He's right, ZMan, when you get them up, you want both of those as available download places, they both work really well. PM Sinz, he's the master of it all. Or you could PM Alphabravo.

All's I know is that you need a USB connector that you attach from your camcorder to the computer, and then you do something or other on the computer, but I think it's a program you need to put them up, like video recorder or something.
Do you know where I can get a USB thingy? And how much does it cost?

That was random.

A capture card, eh? I think we might want one of those sometime.

USB connectors are usually $20, but I'm not sure. Not sure where to get them, probably Target or Wal-Greens. Ask Sinz what to do.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
From Salty

I think that all of you are very good smashers except for anyone that spams the shine with fox (I'm looking at you Sinz). O and Alpha Bravo (or Missle Kid Witchever of your lame nicknames your going by now, O or maybe you came up with another craptastic name). Anyway change your name and if you don't your going to die alone. (Just Kidding). but seriously your going to die with a lot less friends if you don't change it. :laugh:

ZMan: Don't listen to Salty, ever. Salty: Shut up ZMan

Sinz: No
Erich: No
Alphabravo: ???-PM him
ZMan-Mostly likely NO

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, talk to us about any big tourney's you guys are having, 'cause I'd really like to go to one sometime. In the future, expect to see some competition from NM. Cool?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Eh, it's no big deal. This was the only big tournament that mattered. The rest are just a way for our top smashers to make money for other tournaments, as well as try to expand CO's Smash Scene. We were inviting pretty much everyone to this tournament. Of course, if you manage to see another Colorado tournament and come, you're more than welcome to, but we won't be posting in other people's threads for it.

Top Bottom