• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Question: I don't believe I've met you guys (unless I played you at an X-Topia tourney) but might I attend this smashstravaganza? I'm always up to smashing it up with new people.

P.S. I can bring a T.V. and GC.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
GoldenGlove said:
Question: I don't believe I've met you guys (unless I played you at an X-Topia tourney) but might I attend this smashstravaganza? I'm always up to smashing it up with new people.

P.S. I can bring a T.V. and GC.
Who did you play as?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Question why is NIcholai reading NM thread?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Time to be a bad***. What are the ages of the 2 new guys?

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
Glove uses Peach.

Also, may I partake in this little get together? You have no idea how hard I've been trying to find people to practice with. I could bring a TV and GCN if you need.

Also... Erich, is that you? Everett's friend? If so, I've been looking allover for you and Everett! O.o

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
YOu ruined it. I was gonna quintuple post......

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Shichi_Chan said:
Glove uses Peach.

Also, may I partake in this little get together? You have no idea how hard I've been trying to find people to practice with. I could bring a TV and GCN if you need.

Also... Erich, is that you? Everett's friend? If so, I've been looking allover for you and Everett! O.o

WTF!? How do you know my name!?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am wonder how this guy knows my name!

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
Tee hee. This is Davis, man. Dr. Mario. If that isn't enough to remind you, then you need to be slapped next time I see you. ^_^

By the way, this isn't my account, don't be fooled. Mine is having trouble being verifyed.

By the way, 15 this August, 14 right now.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
:0!!! from my first tourney.Davis I thought you quit smashing after what paul did to you.

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
First Things First:
Quit Smashing ROFLMFAOWTFBBQZOMGWAH!?!??!?!?!?+shift!11!!!11!!

Lmao, in your dreams I would quite Smashing.

Next, Paul = wait! Paul that pathetic Jigglypuff user who couldn't use JIgglypuff who thought he was badass but wasn't and I by some chance in hell lost to him which infuriated me so much that I wanted to cut my wrists dry and punch him in the face? Where can I find him?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Shichi_Chan said:
First Things First:
Quit Smashing ROFLMFAOWTFBBQZOMGWAH!?!??!?!?!?+shift!11!!!11!!

Lmao, in your dreams I would quite Smashing.

Next, Paul = wait! Paul that pathetic Jigglypuff user who couldn't use JIgglypuff who thought he was badass but wasn't and I by some chance in hell lost to him which infuriated me so much that I wanted to cut my wrists dry and punch him in the face? Where can I find him?
No, don't think that was Paul. Paul used Fox and Samus when I played him.

Edit: Wait, it appears we're thinking of different Pauls. Nvm.

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
Well, isn't this a nice friendly reunion.....XD BTW scence im feeling left out.....
Im Kez, Davis' and steven's friend. you wont remember me last torny i fought both my friends, in the 1sy two rounds..........thats my luck! BP

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
Stop talking Kendric, you are left out.

Am I getting Erich and Paul mixed up then? Who is it that is your friend who uses Marth but I think picked up Samus, Everett? I thought that was Eric or am I getting confused

omg @.@

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
Lmao, why?
=(

As for you Kendric, no you aren't. You aren't in a "smash mood" you won't even play the friends you have now.

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
:chuckle: :cry: :cry: :cry: :embarrass :mad: :embarrass :cry: :cry: :cry: :chuckle:

lawl stop crying......XD....im sure if you where dying to come you would ....but there will be more smash partys :lick:

EDIT: Dang man this was a bit too many smiles ...even for me X_@;

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Paul mains Marth, Samus, and falco. He plays almost everybody else.

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
I think I'm just getting names mixed up. I think... I'm thinking of someone named Eric from the first tourney we met at, who used Link, who was extremely determined to beat me, and then Paul is your buddy.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Me and Erich( Iam everett.) went to the first one. Paul is a good buddy. Erich can play A NASTY BOWSER!

Mitsurento

Smash Rookie
Btw davis, I play you more than ANYONE else and (no offence) i kinda get tired of you over and over and over again. Altho when we do play its fun, it just gets a little old, if you know what i mean...

So Sinz, is paul good with Samus...humm i would like to play him.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I play samus =(. He plays a mean samus.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
also, alphabravo = Paul

btw, screw edit button!

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Mitsurento said:
Btw davis, I play you more than ANYONE else and (no offence) i kinda get tired of you over and over and over again. Altho when we do play its fun, it just gets a little old, if you know what i mean...

So Sinz, is paul good with Samus...humm i would like to play him.
I played his Samus last tourney I went to, and to answer your question in a word...Yes.

Top Bottom