• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I Hope Ya'll can run Saturday Tournaments again. I know the attendance wasn't too much different but the first one did have more. Looks like the tourney still runs into the night no matter which day it is. I want to make it to these, but im with zone on it and probably wont make it to the Sunday ones. Stream was hype tho.

Mobile wont see us in crews tho
Well, as we keep saying. There will still be Saturday tournaments, they just won't be the Monthlies. Saturday's are for more major events.

If we do decide to change the format, though, we'll let you know

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Mikey I can't get the 26th off. I might be able to give you a ride there Friday night though if you want to go.

Nah dude. . Show me YOUR moves

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
Mikey I can't get the 26th off. I might be able to give you a ride there Friday night though if you want to go.

Nah dude. . Show me YOUR moves
We'll figure something out.

Are we gunna see Derrick at CEO?
#weloveyouDerrick

Last edited by a moderator:

Zone

Smash Champion
I think he said he was going.

Wafe I'm not joking, whoever told you no, tell them I'll give them 30 bucks to say yes instead

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Awe dude thank you. But we can't take credit for it... It's not us... it's the beer and weed mixed with melee and pcola crew that makes the hypometer rise.

Dude great **** on getting fifth by the way

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I Hope Ya'll can run Saturday Tournaments again. I know the attendance wasn't too much different but the first one did have more. Looks like the tourney still runs into the night no matter which day it is. I want to make it to these, but im with zone on it and probably wont make it to the Sunday ones. Stream was hype tho.

Mobile wont see us in crews tho
Sigh, it's rough being part of 2 crews. Even though I train with the panhandle much, much, much more. But I have to sick with my home town. But I do think pcola will get to the point that mobile may not beat you because you guys actually get together and practice and y'all not divided. Mobile have ppl, but we're not united like you guys.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
The tournament on Sunday was the first time in over a year mikey and I have played with all of you guys.
It's awesome met is making this happen. A big Mobile scene is what we need.

Rag you want to try and team again on the 11th?

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
The tournament on Sunday was the first time in over a year mikey and I have played with all of you guys.
It's awesome met is making this happen. A big Mobile scene is what we need.

Rag you want to try and team again on the 11th?
Dude, are you getting off at four or five?

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
The **** did Yoshi get start on his eggs from? He's got to be high.

Also who's going to the Play n' Talk tournament this friday? I'm gonna try to get my shift swapped with somebody so I can be there.

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
The **** did Yoshi get start on his eggs from? He's got to be high.

Also who's going to the Play n' Talk tournament this friday? I'm gonna try to get my shift swapped with somebody so I can be there.
Bwahahaha!
Yoshi burns so much

I can't make it unfortunately due to work..
I hope it's a good turn out though.

Any mobile players trying to go to Derek's (The Boss) farewell tourney? It will be hype. Pcola always is.

If I'm able to go I can help give a ride if anyone needs it. . It will save you an hour on your drive and gas... depending on how deep in Mobile you live

So far only mikey and I are taking my car. Got room for possibly 3 more.

We smoke in the car just a heads up in case you can't stand the smoke for real

Last edited by a moderator:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
I need a ride Taylor
I can do that. Just drive to bay Minette and we will meet you somewhere.

I'm just waiting to hear that my shift will be covered for Saturday night .

Also I forgot to mention that we are trying to stay over Friday and Saturday night.
If that's a problem then we can just go Saturday and come back Sunday

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Na You guys are welcome Friday. I don't have any school at all so drop in. Give me a call when you guys will be on your way.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
calling out all Mobile players, if you want to join the Skype group, you should PM me your Skype username or something so I can add you

there's about 10 people in here right now but more is always good

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
thinking about just switching to a full on marth main, i just dont have that much faith in him. my fox isn't that consistent but it's the character i think i can win with. decisions decisions

Zone

Smash Champion
She got rich I hear because she takes stocks on yoshi's story and final destination. Market is usually up on those.

Zone

Smash Champion
Is it bad Smash edict to Wobble in friendlies and money matches?
It's subjective, but objectively it's not.

You have to get someone to agree to wobbling for a friendly. But for tournament it depends on the TO. I personally always have it legal.

Some people will say "I understand it in tournament but it's ****ed up in friendlies" Well I say, quit being a bish. Just wait until your 139% and try not to get grabbed next time. Wobbling will help everyone get better in our local area. So we can all get **** ton better at not getting grabbed especially with Nana being ready and near Popo.

Top Bottom