• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
After this you'll represent America well with how free you'll be.
Tell yourself that while I zone you out and exploit your half Korean Zelda :)

It's fraud like the Samsung's you make.

Hey dude will you bring that hat I was wearing at your house? I want to wear it this tournament if that's okay with you? XD

Zone

Smash Champion
@ Roboturner Roboturner
I'm not a big fan of project M, but if you neeeed a partner. I suppose.

@wafe:
Lol, I'm about to upload a match of me beating manko with link to let you know your link is fraud.

You're the weakest "link"

Bohahja

Ya I'll bring that hat lol

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
@ Roboturner Roboturner
I'm not a big fan of project M, but if you neeeed a partner. I suppose.

@wafe:
Lol, I'm about to upload a match of me beating manko with link to let you know your link is fraud.

You're the weakest "link"

Bohahja

Ya I'll bring that hat lol
Calm down zone. Nobody needs video evidence to prove that my link is fraud.

Maybe your link is fraud for trying to win. You're beast when you give manko 3 stocks every match bro.

Jethroo

Smash Journeyman
Person showed this in the Kirby thread and thought you all would find it interesting.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've got to do homework today because I am not gonna want to do it when I get off tomorrow night.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm going to zone's place for the weekend to practice smash n hangout. If anyone want to come let me know. I'm leaving Friday evening like 7 or 8

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to zone's place for the weekend to practice smash n hangout. If anyone want to come let me know. I'm leaving Friday evening like 7 or 8
I work Monday through Thursday, but am free every weekend. Where's this guy's place at?
Also do you have a Skype/want in the group chat?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I might be able to drop by for the next one. I don't have work, but it depends on this stupid research project...

Zone

Smash Champion
I realized this is Sunday, probably the last sunday one I ever go to. Assuming they're all on sunday.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thanks 4 letting come over zone. We should 've had a tourney Saturday. We had enough ppl

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Had a talk with G&G guy today. He agreed on a $5 venue fee.

He also stressed that he doesn't want outside food, which is fair enough. He sells cokes for $1 so it's not like he's ripping us off.

Top Bottom