• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Antunee

Dinkey King
NNID
Andami
How big is Smash 4 for these events? I'm going to be moving to Mobile in about 3 weeks, so I am likely going to attend the September event, and I'm wondering how many people generally show up.
If you're willing to travel about an hour, Pensacola has tournaments frequently. They just started doing bi-weeklies. Usually 30 - 40 entrants.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
sucks that my trips to pensacola are limited by money, drives me up a wall that I'd have to travel two hours to get to a tournament... and the guys down in Panama City, which is closer to me, tend to have work obstructing them.

I missed out on last time, I'm going to try attending this one! and I got a few new tactics to show off in Smash 4...

[by the way, @ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t given that this month's schedule is hyperlinked to a separate document, would it be too much trouble to cut out the schedule down below it? for confusion avoidance sake.]

Last edited:

Victreesmash

Smash Rookie
So, I'm definitely going to the tournament on the 13th in Mobile for Smash 4, but I have a couple of questions:
-What is the stock format for Smash 4? 2 or 3 stock?
-What is the stage list for Smash 4?
-Is pre-registration required? If so, how do I pre-register?
-Is there a need for setups? I can bring a full Smash 4 setup if necessary.
If someone could answer these questions, that would be awesome. I'm from Ohio, and I moved down to Mobile for college, so I am not familiar with the rulesets down here. I have been talking on Facebook with some people, and I will be providing the streaming services at the tournament for Smash 4, so I hope to see you all there.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Smash 4 is 2 stock. I'm not sure about the stagelist but someone else will be able to tell you.

You don't need to pre register just show up and register at the door.

and YES PLEASE BRING YOUR SETUP. Smash 4 usually is low on setups so you bringing a full setup will help out A LOT

check out the FB even for more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/494192410758917/

according to that they are using the rulesets from here: http://smashboards.com/rulesets

Last edited:
Top Bottom