• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I can't make it unfortunately, but I hope you guys get that 40+ turnout again! SOOOO HYPE!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Alriiiight! That means I have myself and three other people that will be coming with me.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
How many people are expected to be here? Was there a specific Facebook page for this or was it only on the ASL Facebook page?

Zone

Smash Champion
I know from Pensacola we got

Rice, Zone, Ram, Glitch, Tyler, Anthony, Cosmo, Christian coming for sure I believe

and then I think Skaterbaj MIGHT go, if he comes i'd imagine Ruse would come with.

Mankosuki is @ PAX easte
TheBoss can't make it cuz school
Dunno what all the other guys are doing, they straight ignored the roll call announcement lol

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
I know from Pensacola we got

Rice, Zone, Ram, Glitch, Tyler, Anthony, Cosmo, Christian coming for sure I believe

and then I think Skaterbaj MIGHT go, if he comes i'd imagine Ruse would come with.

Mankosuki is @ PAX easte
TheBoss can't make it cuz school
Dunno what all the other guys are doing, they straight ignored the roll call announcement lol
Who is rice teaming with

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god...

Mikey is pretty good in teams now a days..

It would be great if it was 2010 mikey.

He said to ask David if he does want to team with him. He said he won't disappoint him haha

I still want to wear the hat if that's okay

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Practice time: 00 hours, 00 mins, 00 secs.

Luckily enough for me, I still have some play left in me from the last AUSOM.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Melee:

1.) Rice
2.) Rag
3.) Zone

P:M:

1.) Reflex
2.) Rag
3.) Ryker

Ram, why didn't you beat Zone so we could have RRR and RRR.

Real results when Brannon posts them.

Thanks to EVERYONE who showed up. I had a ton of fun.

Special shoutouts to @ TheReflexWonder TheReflexWonder for coming out as I've wanted to see you again for like a year now and @Aly for finally making me understand and utilize my dash dancing game both as and against.

Also shoutouts to working at 9 the day after.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Will someone post the twitch tv link please?

Shout outs to everyone.

Especially the people I haven't seen in about a year.. ryker,met,reflex and rag.

I got a couple of photos to post later.
Hope everyone makes it home safe

ragnarock

Smash Lord
12 is a better time. And please ppl next time. Everyone come one time. That guy was a bit aggravated my us. Did you apologize 4 how long it took us brannon?

Zone

Smash Champion
I won't be coming to these anymore if they're always sunday. Just a heads up. So someone let me know if it ever changes?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We'll be trying to host on Saturdays when we host a big one, but as far as being able to run a monthly, we're caught by what works best for our venue.

Zone

Smash Champion
alright, that's fine. I'm just giving a heads up on my attendance. And most people who ride with me generally only go when I go.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's a function of tournament threads on smash boards IIRC

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I Hope Ya'll can run Saturday Tournaments again. I know the attendance wasn't too much different but the first one did have more. Looks like the tourney still runs into the night no matter which day it is. I want to make it to these, but im with zone on it and probably wont make it to the Sunday ones. Stream was hype tho.

Mobile wont see us in crews tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom