• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
You think ryker should b at the bottom? Has Mikey And Taylor been out placing him?

Zone

Smash Champion
You think ryker should b at the bottom? Has Mikey And Taylor been out placing him?
No I said those 5, I don't know where to put them. I said a toss up. It was in no specific order. Hence why they weren't next to a number.

I'm not sure because Dwulf goes pretty even with Mikey/Wafe from what I've seen. and Dwulf beat Ryker. (It wasn't a landslide win or anything I believe it was only 2-1.)

Which is why I have no idea where to place them. Also Manko is a odd situation. he does the best against the top 4-5 than everyone in that group, but he loses randomly to lower tier Marth/sheik players. Hence why joe is playing Jiggs a lot lately.

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
Let's just make like a top 14 list.

and Do a best of 7 round robin >.>

top 10 get in the top 10.

the other 4 are out of top 10, but those 4 slots can be occupied later in a attempt to get into the PR at a later date.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No I said those 5, I don't know where to put them. I said a toss up. It was in no specific order. Hence why they weren't next to a number.

I'm not sure because Dwulf goes pretty even with Mikey/Wafe from what I've seen. and Dwulf beat Ryker. (It wasn't a landslide win or anything I believe it was only 2-1.)

Which is why I have no idea where to place them. Also Manko is a odd situation. he does the best against the top 4-5 than everyone in that group, but he loses randomly to lower tier Marth/sheik players. Hence why joe is playing Jiggs a lot lately.
I've lost to DWulf, but beat him the last 3 times I'd played him. Mikey and Taylor haven't entered in forever. I beat the rest of Mobile crew. I haven't seen Manko in forever. Basically, we need Taylor and Mikey to enter more stuff in order to figure anything out.

Zone

Smash Champion
I've lost to DWulf, but beat him the last 3 times I'd played him. Mikey and Taylor haven't entered in forever. I beat the rest of Mobile crew. I haven't seen Manko in forever. Basically, we need Taylor and Mikey to enter more stuff in order to figure anything out.
Manko came with us on that saturday tournament >.>

You got 4 stocked by Dwulf bro...

lol I kid.

I'm just going off most recent feels. I don't really want to be placed in Project M. I don't take the game seriously enough to be justified to take a slot IMO. I don't play you often enough either in Melee which is why I personally. Don't know where to put those bottom 5.

which is why I say we just do a Round Robin best of 7 on the side for the next Saturday tournament you guys all run. with who we believe to be top 12-14.

the reason I guess I'm confused why you all claim you don't see Joe, is when I ran house tournaments in Pensacola, Ryker and Brannon showed up like twice? At the house, and the one I held in the conference room you guys came, but Joe just happened to be stuck at work cuz Mother's Day.

He plays a lot. He just unluckily wasn't here the 2 times you guys came.

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
Also I just want to note, bringing up really old matches aren't good for current accuracy. If we did that, Ram should be placed above me because he's beat me more in tournament in my lifetime. But the last 10 times we've faced I've won 7 of them.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
I honestly would like to be involved with the power rankings pool thing. I've never been ranked before and it seriously interests me

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
AL has a PM PR already. That's what sparked melee PR discussion. It's just AL is too fractured to really do. Mobile is the only players that still compete regularly, but players like Cheap, j00t, Wes, and Moogle are still good.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also I just want to note, bringing up really old matches aren't good for current accuracy. If we did that, Ram should be placed above me because he's beat me more in tournament in my lifetime. But the last 10 times we've faced I've won 7 of them.
Yeah. Hence why we have almost nothing for Taylor and Mikey.

Zone

Smash Champion
Then why were people suggesting I fight you for an hour? surely they weren't suggesting Melee >.>

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
just go ahead and include me in the Mobile crew lol (not just for power rankings, but drew, brandon, taylor, mikey, and alectris are my homies). i'm only 30 minutes away and I always attend those tournaments. as far as I know i'm the only active melee player in MS at the moment. i'm also pretty sure Winnar moved to Louisiana so i think that leaves just me. but that's not really fair because i've never been to a MS tournament, so i may as well be apart of the Mobile rankings.

Last edited:

ragnarock

Smash Lord
YeA, melee was the game. But I just think y'all should just meet up in the bracket in see what happens.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
My bad guys. When I said Drew and Alex should fight it out I ment they should argue about who belongs where on the tier list. I just think that they would be the best candidates for making one because they are both very opinionated.

Zone

Smash Champion
lol, you got 9 alerts..

*checks them*

Wafer liked your post
Wafer liked your post
Wafer liked your post
Wafer liked your post

Damn son, Wafer won't even let me DI out of that like combo.

Zone

Smash Champion

Again.. no specific order within the "tiers" I just grouped people up by skill level.

Last edited:

Zone

Smash Champion
You know.. I think skater deserves a shot at it too. I think he's just barely out of reach. But i think he COULD squeeze his way in it.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Zone that like combo is infinite.

I like aLmost every post haha

I dont enter singles.. I mean I'm going to eventually.. but still...

Doesn't that mean I shouldn't be on here? Glad ram made the list using that trash can.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Order it alphabetically if it's unordered with tiers. Makes it less confusing for people who don't like to read to tell them it's alphabetical.

Also, would love to see results with the three new smashers in Mobile. Dron, Sickolas, and Huemon. To be honest, I am pretty sure they are not as good as Taylor and Mikey, but I have no results to make that claim.

ALSO: Who wants to play Melee tomorrow afternoon in Mobile? I get off at 5 and am free afterword. @ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t @ Sickolas Sickolas @Dron @roflcopter @ragnarok @ Wafer6866 Wafer6866 @ M Mikeyy

rolfcopter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BabySteps
Order it alphabetically if it's unordered with tiers. Makes it less confusing for people who don't like to read to tell them it's alphabetical.

Also, would love to see results with the three new smashers in Mobile. Dron, Sickolas, and Huemon. To be honest, I am pretty sure they are not as good as Taylor and Mikey, but I have no results to make that claim.

ALSO: Who wants to play Melee tomorrow afternoon in Mobile? I get off at 5 and am free afterword. @ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t @ Sickolas Sickolas @Dron @roflcopter @ragnarok @ Wafer6866 Wafer6866 @ M Mikeyy
I should be able to play around that time (Hopefully). I've been really busy since I've moved. I never want to move again. This stuff is way too hard.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
I have to work five something to midnight. If I end up going to zones when I get off you mobile players are welcome to ride with me. Just meet me in bay Minette

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah just like south AL

snapppppppppppppp

edit: I kid.

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
a big Tuscaloosa tournament like pixelcon would be hype. Almost everyone made it since it was a good location for the whole state to meet.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
You guys should have came too pensacola for some hardcore training. But everybody ain't meant to go to the hyperbolic time chamber.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
If I were to get just a little more consistent, don't see why I couldn't be right under Manko.

Robo im coming for the #1 in MS BTW.

Top Bottom