• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

j00t

Smash Champion
You guys should have came too pensacola for some hardcore training. But everybody ain't meant to go to the hyperbolic time chamber.
Well the HTC is in Memphis and I'll be going there on the 17th for a tourney. So I think I'm fine :p

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
If I were to get just a little more consistent, don't see why I couldn't be right under Manko.

Robo im coming for the #1 in MS BTW.
That can't happen because JJFF lives in MS and, as we all know, you can't zim zam the flim flam.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well the HTC is in Memphis and I'll be going there on the 17th for a tourney. So I think I'm fine :p
I was talking to the mobile crew. I might make my up there 1 day when i feel like its worth the trip. Til then keep smashing

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I think I might enter melee this weekend. You guys are getting too cocky. Not putting me on the tier list just cause I ain't entered.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ima start hosting bi monthlies on Saturdays. When my money start rolling in next week. Ima go find a venue. A hotel most likely.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Not really because the internet isn't very great. But It's definitely possible for more people to bring recording setups so we can at least get things on YT.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Me and zone have a recording dazzle that we could bring if we do end up going out there. For the bi-monthlies or the hidden power monthlies. Talk with zone if he would be alright to bring it the next time he decides to go. I'll bring mine from now on if it comes down to that

Last edited:

ragnarock

Smash Lord
O ok. I know I want melee and pm to b recorded at the same time if it came down to that.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Idk yet, it's gonna b a few months before resist so we can take our time with that.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
Rolf just got his hands on an AverMedia LGP which can record natively to an SD card without a full-on setup, so we've got that to look forward to from now on

also who's gonna get an EVO monitor for that sweet, sweet professional setup?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Good I'll like to record more than just the power ranked players. it's was some good players at the last tourney who aren't power ranked.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Everybody should have they time to shine. Of they 15 mins whatever you wanta call it.

rolfcopter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BabySteps
What do you consider good?
Not losing to players who know nothing about the game. Also not losing to players who spam moves like Marth's f-smash. I need to learn all of my best options as Peach. My current knowledge of Peach is limited. Right now I play very basic. I often don't make the best decision in move choice.

I will consider myself good once I have learned most things about my character, and I am able to convincingly beat "bad" players.

Ebisu

Smash Rookie
I might try to make it to the next one you guys have.

last tournament at PnT i made a big deal about buying the game cool spot for snes and yo! noid for nes. it's my goal to purchase every copy of cool spot in existence so i can attain maximum coolness.
But the Genesis version of cool spot is so much better.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Not losing to players who know nothing about the game. Also not losing to players who spam moves like Marth's f-smash. I need to learn all of my best options as Peach. My current knowledge of Peach is limited. Right now I play very basic. I often don't make the best decision in move choice.

I will consider myself good once I have learned most things about my character, and I am able to convincingly beat "bad" players.

Vanz has a pretty good peach forum up.
It at least tells you peach main things

ragnarock

Smash Lord

O ok. I'm sure you'll reach that point

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually going to try and play friendlies with the people I haven't played against yet.

I still haven't played dron, jethRoo, Rolfcopter or sickolas.
So I'm tracking you guys down XD

Met play melee friendlies with me.
Then we will move to pm friendlies and you can teach me cool pm tricks XD. I never get to play you anymore ):

rolfcopter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BabySteps
You guys should have came too the Louisiana tournament today
I would've totally been there but I had to study for AP exams at school. I wanted to go to the tournament tomorrow so it was either study today and go to the monthly here or study tomorrow and go to Louisiana.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i'm a little low on money and i wanna enter other events like PM, so i'm bringing a few N64 games that i would like to sell. all i need to sell is one game and i'll be set.

i'm selling all games for $20 each, except for maybe some of the lesser known ones which i'll sell cheaper, and most of these games go for $30-$50.

these games include: Donkey Kong 64, Snowboard Kids 1, Mario Tennis, Starfox 64, Vigilante 8, some Top Gear game, Lego Racers, Mario Party 2, and Diddy Kong Racing

lemme know if youre interested on here or just talk to me tomorrow

Top Bottom