• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC2 Event #1: HOBO 39: FULL RESULTS ARE UP! INFINITY ALMOST BREAKS MAHARBA'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Nice to see that the tournament was a success!

V225 go back to canada

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I had a 2-2 record just like gunner, the only reason I didn't get 17th is because I didn't get a bye because of seeding or whatever the reason is.

I also 3-0'd gunner in a 5$ money match.
No I was 3-2. But yeah, though I didn't use pika, you did 3-0 me. I won't let that happen again. Maybe you should come to some LA tournaments, *****.
Shoutouts later tonight, at work.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
shoutouts to gnes, dawg got bodied by megafox but then u got unbodied. he was but a boy keith
shoutouts to trelbel- i forgot to do double lucario teams matches with you :( next time my son
shoutouts to my one based son pwii, shoulda let me go lucario on gunner damn it. lol good **** in singles, u gay son
shoutouts to megafox- singlehandedly taking down most of each city's hard hitting players. dawg u bodied every body and it was ****in sick. go to each event and keep ****** people, do it nasty boy
shoutouts to denti, dawg u cool and all, but who in their right mind wants olimar to win, 2nd on the tier list dawg, ur character is the most hated character after metaknight. chillson chill
shoutouts to the dentist union association and snap finger dancing
shoutouts to espy, the song post to good.
shoutout to jerm. i gave u ur chance to team with illmatic in mid tiers. never again boy.
shoutout to illmatic- my son we did pretty well for our first time teaming imo. we need to have faith in our secondaries tho and not be afraid to try our new **** on mk teams.
shoutout to gunner- im gonna make trela teach me the pikachu MU. nuff said.
shoutout slush- same to you son but with yoshi
SHOUTOUT TO DEANGELO ****IN ***** ASS AIRBRUSH KING **** SUCKIN LOOKIN MOFO YO WAT ABOUT THEM CHICKEN FINGERS THO BOY WAT THE **** U BE DRINKIN IT BE LIME WATER MOTHER ******
shoutout to domo- ***** you don't own me, snap
shoutout to doom. i mean mr. doom. who plays doctor doom. your chris's magnum goes boom. puts assists in their tomb.

shoutouts to the poker crew. stay free slaps. yo illmatic mbmy i dont mowe u nutin u mont no be duthin dawg. f u tallman, come back again. eh peefho, *fistbump*

shoutout to spirit antimeta, that **** is viable

Denti

Smash Master
Denti i don't understand why you get mad when people cheer against you. We have nothing again you as a person, but we hate olimar. I guarantee you 9 times out of ten the crowd is gonna go for the not olimar. I remember in kansas you got mad at me because i cheered for mjg why would i root for olimar over my brother? At waba i literally told seibrik before you played him(you were sitting next him about to start the match) Hey denti good luck hey siebrik you suck and you're going to get bodied. And you proceeded to body him true? No one likes olimar or wants to watch him, no one wants to watch people 0-100 olimars and still lose because you just threw pikmin and ran from them till you caught back up, so when you play of course the crowds gonna be swayed more to the other player.
I get mad because I've never had a moment where people cheer for me. I've had people want me to win but never once has a crowd been on my side, not once. Not that I care what crowd wants who to win it just gets to me after awhile because what crowds shout DO 100% distract me, and I hear everything everyone says. Smash is the only competitive scene where I've seen distracting trash talk acceptable, maybe other fighting games. I ask Will or any of my friends (when they have work off) if they want to come to a tournament to support me because I need any moral I can get. I've lost too many sets because of getting unsettled by the crowd. I played Olimar since he was a low tier, I didn't choose him knowing that every one ever would not like me for using him.

I already explained that trash talk is perfectly legal and a part of competitive anything. That is not the issue. The issue is when some one asks u to stop and then the TO asks you to stop, f-ing stop. If you choose not to at that point, it then becomes something beyond trash talk and then you are asking for more severe consequences. You are really lucky Infinity decided not to throw down. Mirror shield can't save u in that instance.
If a TO asks someone to stop distracting a player they should stop. It shouldn't be complicated.

Shoutouts to Denti for forcing me to learn new things in the matchup. Dude don't worry about people not rooting for you. The better you get nationally the more people will want you to lose. There's always city bias, but best believe if you were playing some diddy OoS I would be right there if you needed me(which you wouldnt' lol). No one hates you, well at least I don't. But honestly, playing you is annoying as ****.

I realized everything I was doing wrong game 2 down a stock XD. Ggs. Your diddy is fun as usual. Also people will say they don't "hate" me but they will disrespect.

shoutouts to gnes, you saved my life from the endless abyss that was filled with nothing but people that delete you off of facebook, aka denti

My social life isn't smash bros. I filter my friend's lists every couple of months. Don't take it personally.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I get mad because I've never had a moment where people cheer for me. I've had people want me to win but never once has a crowd been on my side, not once.
So I hear LSC Tyler is going to be pretty fun... <3

Trela

Smash Lord
My social life isn't smash bros. I filter my friend's lists every couple of months. Don't take it personally.
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN

WHY ARE WE NOT FRIENDS DENTI

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

WE FOUGHT TOGETHER (at sktar)

WE PLAYED TOGETHER (at sktar)

IS THIS BECAUSE OF THAT LUCKY ASS 3 STOCK I GOT ON YOU A THOUSAND YEARS AGO

Why me?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I remember the days of PBT when Denti was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... I love you man :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
denti if we were friends on facebook would you delete me :" (

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I cheered for you in GF's with Gnes at that Tyler tourney a few weeks ago.
And you 3-0'd him, I think you only when if I'm there to cheer for you

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Throw
Jump throw
Grab
Pivot grab
Up smash 4 times in a row even though all 4 fail

*credits roll*

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Me and psy were a set away from you wstching that hype match vs espy we were rooting you on when the crowd was cheering for espy. Cuz you know, denti da bess!

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Wait did Tyler actually come to this tournament?? Too many new gens!!!
Tyler was at the venue before Houston. And i played with 2 hours of sleep under my belt. Becsuse tyler is too manly to sleep.

The tyler players were myself, psychoace, minifox, and ikeboy( does he even smashboards?)

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Denti I'm sorry but you reeek of salt bro. Houston 4ever chill composed, mature and better, Dallas 4ever salty as ***.

lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
you were supposed to team with me ALSM, but i guess it all worked out in the end

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Houston is the exact opposite of chill. You all hate eachother steal from eachother and make fun of eachother all day errday

denti's salt comes from houston's silliness. only Tyler is chill iMO

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
zair
jump zair
grab
pivot grab
zair like 4 times in a row even though all 4 fail
You can't do a standing zair. That's why it's called Z (press Z) AIR (because you are in the air). Damn it, Tyler! LEARN THE LORE YOU DUMMIES!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
I decided not to show up, then changed my mind kinda last minute, but it was too late.
im gonna work my butt off and become the best smasher in TX and one day I'm gonna ask you to team with me and you are gonna be like "omg teshie wants to team with me for apex 2015 in new jersey USA for the wii u" and then I'm not gonna show up.

btw Xyro
Silent :mario:
jebus :sonic:
bomber :toonlink:
stark :lucas:
noh :marth:
dizzy :marth:

Top Bottom