• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC2 Event #1: HOBO 39: FULL RESULTS ARE UP! INFINITY ALMOST BREAKS MAHARBA'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Blublublub

So guys if any old gens want to warm up/derust before LSC Dallas, Tyler will be having a tourney on the 6th of April. Brawl and P:M
Thread isn't up yet but will be soon

Asa

Smash Hero
shoutouts to domo being super fun to team with at 6am. Double wario tho. All we did was jump around and then we won wtf

shoutouts to infinity for that hype set, I'll get you next time!

shoutouts to my controller for slashing my thumb cuz it was mad i was bad

shoutouts to my brother ford for coming all the way from hawaii to visit me

shoutouts to gnes for hype mid tier set and giving me a shoutout <3

shoutouts to LA for making the long trip out for this tournament, and specially gunner for playing my fetish team, pikoli <3

shoutouts to the newgens that made this tournament possible

shoutouts to denti for being my one true love, i'll meatride you all day boy~

shoutouts to kilik for beating the king of gimmicks and using KilCo tag. Here at Kilik Co., we pride ourselves in beating oldgens that haven't played in years, using state of the art tilts and failed dacuses. We're now hiring, the door is open (and so is the fridge)!

shoutouts to myself for having a crazy ass laugh that might've scared people , i apologize if I'm crazy

also shoutouts to houstonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sheikamaru

jive
Shout outs to all the cool cats out there I chatted and played with.

Shout outs to everyone who came through to make this tournament a success

Shout outs to the the chicken strips I never got a chance to eat

Shout outs to the pile of chips I never got to finish

Looks like king James got robin hooded ;o

Best sheik tho

See you all in Dallas muahaha!!!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Allan, but a asterisk on my name since I had to forfeit my match in losers for leaving early.

Past that I'm the second best Diddy Kong in TX.

Oracle

Smash Master
This is Oracle
PM was awesome! It was really cool to meet the new players, especially since you were all way better than I had expected! You guys should come to dallas stuff and/or play wifi (wifi matchmaking/social chat is on xat.com/dabessdi)

Just to confirm, EpicBeardGuy you entered the tyler tournament as poppertop, correct? I need the info for the power ranking

Player-4

See you in 25 years
SPLIT 1: Trela==:lucario: Dude I have such a good time in teams, actually the most fun I've had in teams. Thank you for teaming with me, if you ever need a partner again, I'm your MK :). Btw... I'm dumping Aubrey for you...
SPLIT 2: Gnes==:diddy: I hate you playing you, sew ghey. Pho tho. Come through?
3: Pwii==:metaknight: LEAP OF FAITH
5: Infinity==:metaknight: Always good seeing you Sean, sucks certain things happen but you're still cool in my book.
7: Espy==:sonic: Glad we cleared things up and talked Espy <3, you and Megafox were so hard in teams I'm surprised we pulled it out, really good games.
7: Illmatic==:peach: You don't owe me nuttin I don't owe you nuttin you know what I'm sayin?
9: FlipHop==:diddy: Flip! Tell Tiff I said hi and lets play some next time.
9: Jerm==:toonlink: Mah ***** <3
13: Domo==:metaknight: Good seeing you Domo, I always like talking to you, too funny.
17: Gunner==:pikachu2: GGs, I know see why Asa was your teammate lol
17: Sync==:metaknight: Sooo lucky mah doo, I had you. Hold that SL.
17: Pj==:toonlink: PEEEE JAYYYYYYYYYY :(
17: Kilik==:sheik: Hey, thanks for the guac.
25: UTDZac==:gw: Zac <3 I'm so glad you showed up, it's been too long. Come back to Houston again okay?
25: P4==:metaknight: Meh
33: MarBarDarHarCarFarZarTarGarNar==:pit: Dude. You are something else lmao.
49: Bomber==:toonlink: GGs dude, sorry the matches were kinda rough lol I play with Jerm and PJ all the time so I know Tink pretty well, but maybe I'll come out to LA soon and we can play some more :)

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Like tyler is any better. We can't even do smashfests unless its at the end of the week or on a weekend. Oh, and you keep getting banned .

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Never but I see all the stuff that goes down in the thread.
Like y'all are a family, just a very dysfunctional one~
Because people act the same way on the Internet and real life.

Obviously.

Anyways, some of the vids I'm uploading, please help me with correcting names. You guys use some wacky tags, and it makes the ID process much harder.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Once Labernash gets his liscense we'll be able to smashfest way more~

The Dallas people are mad chill, that's all I know~

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Again, Internet behavior =/= in person behavior.

Houston just likes to herp derp berp on the boards because who cares? Besides you, apparently.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Psst, check again.

More vids will go up throughout the week regardless.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Noise
Cancelling
Headphones
Large volume, no voices in your head
Random smasher here, this works. I don't use it for smash (as it is never this hype, wut) but I use it for chess tournaments.
There are 70-120 dollar headphones (which are on sale off Amazon) that fully silence outside noises up to 40 Inuis decibels)
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-280-Pro-Headphones/dp/B000065BPB (Less money, my general pair, portable even though it is big, HIGHLY recomemended)
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000ULAP4U (More money, more expensive pair, also portable, also very hard to break, even higher recommended if you can pay for it

Actually f*** this. I am going to go make a topic about this in either the TD or GBD threads. Go look for it as I have/others have said this way too many times.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@P4- The matches weren't that rough. I'm trying to get better at how I play, so any and all experience playing different characters and better players is greatly appreciated. I can't wait to play you and your MK again. So if anything, thank you man.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Texas Smash is BACK! I just want to give shoutouts to everyone that came and supported the return of the Houston Smash Scene. Glad everyone had a good time and it was good seeing all the old faces I use to see and the new faces. Xyro will have some announcements that he will make soon so stay tuned for those and Ill see you all soon!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shoutouts time:

Trela) Fun hanging out with ya again. I'll do what I can to make another out of town trip if I can. Lemme know when you and Leaf decide to come back. We can probably set up something like Big Lou's or what have you.

Gnes) fvkjdflskadjkdjas Damn it was good to see you again. Your games with Mega were fun to watch. WE WERE SO CLOSE TO PLAYING IN BRACKET.

Pwii: :metaknight:

MegaFox: ONE USMASH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRHGBELFJDAKDFS

Denti: Great games. I didn't think I'd do anywhere near that well.

Infinity: Good to see ya after a long time.

Illmatic: Holy crap we didn't have to play in bracket?!

Valdens: Thanks for the ride and everything. That mid tier gauntlet omg.

Dakpo: Your games in P:M were fun to watch. Nice outfit btw.

Jerm: Good game in singles. Always fun to play against you.

Domo: Oh my god those doubles. Both of them.

MrDoom: I got it right this time. Also, sweet mother of god I forgot about Ike in mid tiers.

Sync/PJ/Tesh: Didn't get to spend as much time with you as I wanted to.

Zac/Sethlon: I flipped when I saw you guys. I didn't expect to ever see you again. Brought back a whole lotta memories. If Dphat and D4BA showed up I would've thought it was 2009.

Kilik: Oh my god the things you did to me in mid tiers. Stop.

P4: Glad we ironed all that stuff out. Also, jesus I forgot how tall you were. You got really good by how solid you were playing in doubles.

Slaps: Haven't seen you in ages. Good games.

Blondie: We didn't get to hang out as much. :<

Mocha: The things I saw you and Kilik do in doubles was just...there are no words.

:applejack:

The Moirai Way

Smash Cadet
Houston is by far the most chill city except for Trela and Xyro..they're just...normal.

P4 is a horrible person for forgetting about me, its cool tho

Top Bottom