• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC2 Event #1: HOBO 39: FULL RESULTS ARE UP! INFINITY ALMOST BREAKS MAHARBA'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm not tall?

What a shame...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4, are you taller than Suspect/Maan? :applejack:
Okay yeah I'm not taller than Sus, lol I forgot about him :(

WTF I am not smaller than mini fox. I'm 5' 9"

And I can take ANYBODY in a fight. Even multiple foes. Just warn me before we throw down so I can go buy a gun.
Dude there is not freaking way you're 5'9''
I'm not tall?

What a shame...
Oh shi, yeah RT you're massive.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kellam status.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Player-4, I demand a rematch with you. TL vs your Metaknight. I expect to see you in Louisiana come summertime. I'll be a much better TL player by then and we'll have some much closer games. :D

GG's man.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Icecream is 6'6"

I'm a MMA fighter LOOOLL that wouldn't be fun ya'll

If we get DFW, we'll literally just send out Disqo and he will 1 hit all you nerds. Literally Black Dynamite.

Also I never said anything about a fight. I'm talking a ten car drive by shooting.

@rave everybody uses him in mid/low haha, he's soooo good! But I'm the best Kirby in Texas.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LOL Disqo would be a free fight also Marbar is our own black belt and Kilik will literally eat you. Sit back down.

And yeah Bomber we should play again, but I've never been to LA for a tourney :(

Bomber7

Smash Hero
LOL Disqo would be a free fight also Marbar is our own black belt and Kilik will literally eat you. Sit back down.

And yeah Bomber we should play again, but I've never been to LA for a tourney :(
Dude, there is always a first time for everything! I've never been to Texas, so going to HOBO was a great first time experience all together! I'll be reaching out to everyone when the summer smashcon rolls around. So just be on the lookout for when that time comes.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I max out at Fogo size, that's when it gets hard. Literally not scared.

Disqo has killed a bear with his bare hands and jumped over the Mississipi in one leap.

@bomber come back to Texas for the Tyler event! :D

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Hmm not to shabby there LA...well Gunner anyways.

Wish I could've gone. I want to meet Espy and Zero. :(

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Shoutouts to Kilik for destroying me round 1.
Shoutouts to Zero for having the balls to time me out. (btw, calling the TO over was just a distraction to get you killed, dont let that get to you next time lol).
Shoutouts to Dakpo-ta-to for an insane match.
Shoutouts to Asa for awesome midtier team matchs. It was a blast teaming with you.
Shoutouts to Infinity for doing work

Shoutouts to Allan for an excellent tournament with FIVE EVENTS.
Shoutouts to my car pool for sleeping on the way back. #lowjab but really, it wasn't that bad of a drive.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Fogo sized people actually do MMA...

@bman what about Tesh?! He da bess Sonic

Man I wish I could main Sonic...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yeah f that, I might look skinny but I'm agile as *** and I fight ****ing dirty, you know how it is nowdays, skinny *****hs runnin ****, dont give a ***, I'll kick in the balls, bite you and kick, if you lock me, ill spit in your face and I'll just keep coming back, I'll ****ing haunt you the rest of your life, I'll just smirk at you and when you lower your guard, BOOF, ****ing clean upercut.
Yeah, torture ************ what?
I'll ****ing, I'll ****ing tie you to a ****ing bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and **** - right?
Put a hanger on a ****ing stove and let that **** sit there for like a half hour.
Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like - tssssssss.

Yeah I'll ****ing lay your nuts on a ****ing dresser just your nuts laying on a ****ing dresser.
And bang them ****s with a spiked ****ing bat - BLOW!!!!!!!

I'll ****ing, I'll ****ing sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you....

I asked Sync 2 weeks before the tournament to pick us up from the megabus stop on Friday but he bailed on us a few hours before we were supposed to arrive and Illmatic picked us up instead. I also talked to Illmatic 2 weeks before the event to see if he could pick us up in the case that Sync was busy and he did. I asked Illmatic on the day of the tournament to take us back to the megabus stop on Sunday because he was the only person who owned a car of the 12 people who spent the night there. I woke him up 2 and a half hours before our bus was supposed to leave to make sure he could still take us and he said he could, his parents then called him an hour or so later telling him to bring the car back.

I already explained that part of this was my fault since I was too trusting but when someones says they're going to help out they can't back out at the last minute.
#1 Zero knew how to get both here and from the megabus on MULTIPLE occasions by himself. You need to prepare for the worst regardless of wherever you go. This is common sense.

#2 I told you on aim MULTIPLE times on aim that I (might x10) be able to pick you up from the bus station, and I did. I also drove you guys around to way more places than just the bus station and back.

#3 I drove over 350 miles on Friday/Saturday back and forth and back and forth to multiple places and got probably $11 in gas from everyone. This isn't your fault because you willingly offered gas, but THAT is ****ing ******** and smashers being grimy at it's finest. I went out of my way so many times to pick people up because I was the only person available to do so and I wasn't even guaranteed to attend the tournament - what if I hadn't gone.. what would of happened then? On top of that I needed the money because I was moving out of my parent's house that day, yet I still drove all those times, wasted gas, and helped my friends out because they needed it.

#4 I WAS MOVING OUT OF MY PARENT'S HOUSE. ALL OF YOU KNEW THIS. To sit there and act like the possibility of me not taking you back home after: 1) Me telling you 24,387 times that I'm probably going to have to take my brother home the day you have to go home because I'm practically getting death threats and police calls on Austin's house and 2) Waking me up on TWO HOURS OF SLEEP on two days and expecting me to give you a thoroughly thought out two page essay on how I can guarantee your arrival at the bus stop with a works cited in MLA format is extremely stupid - ironically was tired because I went out of my way the night before to get others.

tl;dr

Tesh

Smash Hero

rofl dead @ kilik eating someone.

lab i've been to LA before for a tournament so we've met. I hope we can have Brawlman come to TX for something though.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Arf arf arf arf.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Lol u didn't do as bad as I thought. U are near the bottom of 25th so I misread that as 33rd. :p
I had a 2-2 record just like gunner, the only reason I didn't get 17th is because I didn't get a bye because of seeding or whatever the reason is.

I also 3-0'd gunner in a 5$ money match.

Gnes

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Alan for running an amazing tourney. I predicted you getting 60 and you almost had it.
Shoutouts to Trela for being a fellow dubs god and beating me in semis. How did we miss that in seeding the bracket. Oh well fate dictated that I entertain you in losers bracket with my matches this time lol. The true dubs start now kekekeke.
Shoutouts to Jerm for always having that 100% teams synergy since 09. You Timmy and Trel know me too well lol. Diddy/Tink still bad tho.
Shoutouts to Illmatic for laughing at Infinity once he cursed at him and killling all tension. Also I hate you for camping me and only me. Team at next midtier teams event. F the bs.
Shoutouts to Abe for almost starting a real brawl and showing off his 4th lvl judo. Real life lucario.
Shoutous to P4 for the reg. treatment and ****** in dubs. Pho next time I come over.
Shoutouts to Domo/Doom for being cool as hell. Sorry for not getting back to syncs that night to play. I honestly did not think you guys would be up figuring yal would be like normal people and asleep at 4am. My bad lol. Next time tho. Hope yal had an amazing time because I know I did.
Shoutouts to Sethlon for your eternal tech skill and gimping my falco with PM gimmicks.
Shoutouts to Flip for being my eternal bro and doing 0 work in teams friendlies lol.
Shoutouts to Megafox for being a godlike. Hope you go to more stuff.
Shoutouts to Pwii for transforming into CTZero in losers finals(dubs Semis) and being annoying as ****. That strat. is so gay reminds me of vergil.
Shoutouts to Infinity/Zac bringing back that 09/10 doubles synergy. Seeing yal play reminded me of the good old days. Zac is still gay in teams lol. Also Project M was super fun.
Shoutouts to Kilik for getting his second big win on a retired old gen. Jkjkjk you did good boy.
Shoutouts to Sync for carrying kilik in midtier and always ruining my combos. I hate you lol.
Shoutouts to Pj for maining reads and not maining brawl. Eventually you'll get that to midpoint where everything will click. You did good in mid tier dude, unfortunate things tho. We'll team again at some point.
Shoutouts to Denti for forcing me to learn new things in the matchup. Dude don't worry about people not rooting for you. The better you get nationally the more people will want you to lose. There's always city bias, but best believe if you were playing some diddy OoS I would be right there if you needed me(which you wouldnt' lol). No one hates you, well at least I don't. But honestly, playing you is annoying as ****.
Shoutouts to Valdens for coming and being cool. Our set was fun. Hope to see you again sometime.
Shoutouts to Asa for teaming with the king of gimmicks, having a hype mid tier match round 1 with me/pj, and for almost beating infinity. Next time tho.
Shoutouts to Espy for being still godlike and reading Denti like a boss game 3 last stock Delfino. Still one of the greats. I love seeing you at tourneys man.
Shoutouts to Rt for being a cute panda.
Shoutouts to Dojo/UltimateRazer/GrimTurtle for being biches and not showing up.

Shoutouts to everyone else for showing up and making HOBO literally feel like 2/3 years ago though I know some of you were not around back then. Super fun and hopefully the championship will feel just like this one.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm laughing so hard at the chance of Kilik eating someone LMAO

Thanks for teaming with Kilik mid tier was literally my favorite part of the day and I love trolling in teams with you

Trela

Smash Lord
shoutouts to chicken strips, u so crazy

shoutouts to rt for being a cute panda

shoutouts to dakpo and everything about him

shoutouts to jebus, dont take it personal when i said that i wanted to marry your character in fire emblem

shoutouts to my first real girlfriend ever amber, you may not be real to everyone else but you are real to me

shoutouts to gnes, you saved my life from the endless abyss that was filled with nothing but people that delete you off of facebook, aka denti

shoutouts to all of the houston players out there that didn't come :(

shoutouts to teh moniez

shoutouts to.......infinity.......

shoutouts to megafox for having the ability to control the weather, i heard the car ride back home was scary and knew that it was because of you

AND SHOUTOUTS TO PLAYER ****ING 4, I WISH I WAS AUBREY RIGHT NOW, CUDDLING UNDER THOSE BIG AND MUSCULAR ARMS OF YOURS AND HOLDING ME CLOSE, SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW LUCKY SHE REALLY IS

Okuser

Smash Ace
shoutoutss to sync, maharba, illmatic for the fun poker game.

shouts to domo, tesh, asa, for playing smash with me all night.

shoutouts to the brave kitty that defended us from the snake.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Shoutouts to okuser and gunner for eating that fsmash in mid/low. And to tot and his partner, dont play in that water vs ike! Mad comeback with them dairs!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Fun tournament, was nice to see all the old hats again!

TGM: Thanks again for giving PM its chance! I really think the game has a lot of potential, and it means a lot to me that you're willing to associate with it. Us being off to the side was definitely the optimal situation, I just wish I had known about it ahead of time so I coulda brought my labtop to have better access to TIO (shoutouts to paper brackets). Any event you have PM at, I'm there.

Gnes: Hi, my name is Sonic, and I like to gimp space animals. On the real though, Sonic is pretty gimmicky, if you played the game more you'd know how to deal with most of the silliness that he dishes out ;)

RT: The virus I uploaded to your labtop should be activating right...about....now.

FlipHop: I'm looking forward to see what you're capable of in PM. Hopefully we can get some games in next time :)

New guys (NKGuy, Loko, StrawHat, Blondie, G-Rabbit, EpicBeard): Thanks for comin out! We were a little scared that we were coming down just to have a DFW Project M tournament located in Houston lol, glad that wasn't the case :)

DFW guys:
While (StockCount>0){
If ( hitFair == true || grab == true || comboing == true || onLedge == true){
Then comboing = true
}
Else {
StockCount = StockCount -1
cout << John
}
}

Project M videos are also up!

And what I know for characters for Project M;

P:M 1vs1 (14 players)

1: Sethlon==:marthmelee:
2: Oracle==:rob::gw:
3: Dakpo==:gw:
4: Xeven==:pit:
5: StrawHat==:toonlink::falcon:
5: Disco==:diddy:
7: NKGuy==:ness::fox:
7: Infinity==:peach:
9: Loko==:ganonbrawl::ivysaur::mario:
9: Blondie==?????
9: YUI LOVES LSD==:lucas:
9: UTDZac==:peach:
13: G-Rabbit==?????
13: EpicBeard==:peach:

P:M 2vs2 (7 teams)

1: Sethlon+Disco==:sonic: + :diddy:
2: Dakpo+Xeven==:gw: + :pit:
3: Oracle+Denti==:gw: + :lucario:
4: UTDZac+Gnes==:peach: + :falcon::falcomelee:
5: Loko+LSD==????? + ?????
5: Strawhat + Epicbeard==????? + ?????
7: G-rabbit+blondie==????? + ?????

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts to megafox carrying me so hard in mid tier double After almost losing twice, i finally woke up and stopped playing megabooty.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Lazy shoutouts....

Shoutouts to Illmatic for driving everyone including myself around everywhere and letting me ride in his trunk.

Shoutouts to Denti for lying about taco bell so he didn't have to drive people D=<

Shoutouts to Neon for being my travel buddy and teaming for mid/low tiers, also for gimping me with that ****ing turnip in teams.

Shoutouts to everyone who played poker that last night, I was surprised I did as well as I did.

Shoutouts to Marharba for constantly telling me to shutup :D

Shoutouts to Ravemaster for being Ike :D

Shoutouts to PJ for bein a koo kat and fun as **** to chill with (you will get your money match one day)

Shoutouts to Jerm for those hilarious friendlies

Shoutouts to Valdens... wait, **** YOU! Lol seriously that game 3 was gay as hell in singles. #demoralized

Shoutouts to Allan for being awesome :D we will get to play next time, until then, Ike>Samus >=D

Shoutouts to Tesh/Zero/Espy for sonic.. Nuff said.

Shoutouts to Gnes for his Ike :) lol

Shoutouts to Mr. Doom/Domo for the epic race to the Megabus lol

Shoutouts to buy-ins for making poker last FOREVER

Shoutouts to the river cards for being gay as hell all night long

Shoutouts to Sync for bonding with me in the trunk of Illmatic's car ;), also for barely escaping losing to me and Neon in mid tier teams, next time I will make sure we play round 1 ;) FIRE NATION!!! (oh and for being stranded at his own house LOL)

Shoutouts to Dakpo for being awesome, wish we could have played more :(

Shoutouts to Kilik for also being a koo kat and playing LoL and for having a beast sheik :D

Shoutouts to Chili's for being worth the wait all day to eat!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

Shoutouts to drama for video games.

Shoutouts to the floor for being my cuddle buddy as i slept <3333

Shoutouts to Houston for showing me a damn good/fun first HOBO experience, I will definitely be coming back in the near future :D

I believe that is about it :p if I forgot you I apologize but I don't think I did... lol Anyway good games all, wish I did better in singles bracket but oh well better luck next time i suppose lol.

Quick word on the whole travel ordeal honestly there was a lot of confusion surrounding the travel plans. I believe planning should have been handled better on me and Neon's end I definitely plan on coming back to Houston for a tournament but next time I will be sure to have pre-planned 100% ride to/from the station if I megabus so this confusion is not an issue. Thank you for trying your hardest for me and Neon Illmatic I know you had a lot going on this weekend and the driving didn't help too much. We all survived and made it so lets move on :D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I max out at Fogo size, that's when it gets hard. Literally not scared.

Disqo has killed a bear with his bare hands and jumped over the Mississipi in one leap.

@bomber come back to Texas for the Tyler event! :D
I would, but it's a little expensive getting to Texas. I also don't like relying on others for anything, especially a ride. I'd rather be my own ride so I know I will get there. Also after such a long trip, I don't want to think about driving long distances, at least, not for a while. Maybe later on during the year if there's another Who's Tyler event, I'll look into coming. Keep in mind, I'm all the way in Covington, LA. It's a little bit longer of a trip for me opposed to guys like Gunner who live in BR, and Curlz who lives in Lafayette.

Top Bottom